Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

I don't think I've ever seen a set leak in worse quality! I guess the build is interesting? Much bigger and brighter than I expected - it kind of reminds me of a larger version of the Throne of Ultron SDCC build. I was expecting an actual structure, like a half-size Privet Drive set, but this makes a lot more sense. 

As for the Hydra Stomper, the color is just wrong. If LEGO doesn't want to make military sets then don't, but why make a mech in an entirely incorrect color? Olive green would've looked so much better, and I agree with everyone else that these two What If sets are way too similar. I don't think I'd be as annoyed if we got a set for any other Disney+ series, and/or if the CMF series wasn't dominated by What If figures. 

That New Asgard looks pretty nice based on the super blurry pics??? 

also that third minifig from Hydra Stomper is 100% Red Skull

3 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I’m not sure if it’s legit

Me neither, it looks like someone pixelated the hell out of it on purpose.

Is it just me or the Lego logo looks off?

Despite the blur, I mean.

16 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

It’s definitely not just you. In my opinion it’s the part of the imagine that makes me doubt it’s validity the most. Seems to slant to the left and doesn’t at all look like it says Lego.

22 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

It's similar to the logo on the Stomper box ... if it's a fake, it's the best fake I've ever seen

It's fake. No one would blur a pic that way even if there was a confidential mark on it unless it was to hide a sloppy photoshop job. The pic might as well be an abstract painting

Korg appears to be missing his head piece and his much lighter than he should be, and also appears to be hunched on the packaging. The movie screen also looks too realistic to be a lego build—I’ll jump with the rest and say it’s fake.

There was a similar blurry picture of the Stomper mech box too, but it dissapeared. It showed Steve fog had an olive suit.

I'm gonna vote both are fake too.

I don't know whether it's fake or not, but the style of it actually makes sense for the price point. At $30 they wouldn't do a whole house, or it would be made entirely of big panels and look very bland so that there's parts budget left for the inside. More of a living room diorama makes sense, even if it wasn't what I was expecting.

1 hour ago, burner account said:

I can assure all of you these are both 100% real even though the quality is terrible

Why should we trust you burner account :head_back:

Whats funny is that the tv set build is like at the front of the box facing you dead on! 

what an odd place to put a build.

Or wait, now that i looked at more closely i think its the new asgard sign. Same base build and the privet drive road sign.

Edited by BusterNut31

2 hours ago, burner account said:

Why would I lie? These are 100% real

"joined 2 hours ago" :hmpf_bad: how confidence-inspiring. I hope you're right, because I like what we can't see of the New Asgard set. Mods is there a way to save this comment for future checking for mockery/accolades

Edited by hondohnaka

Just now, burner account said:

I second this, so you guys can see how wrong all of you are for doubting me, this is a real leak albeit, a very low quality one

I mean hey at least you're confident enough to stick to your guns. Respect. 

The number one rule of "people with info" is guilty until proven innocent, aka faking it until proven reliable, aka lying until proven truthful.

One of the sets is certainly real. Time will tell whether the picture of the New Asgard set is real too. Don't link to it anyway.

2 minutes ago, burner account said:

Why am I not allowed to link to it

Because links to leaked pictures aren't allowed, that's why!

Part of why I doubt the picture atm is because the origins of it. The picture was from a account who posts memes and then with more digging comes from someone’s job and there was pictures of all august sets there. To me that seems odd 

5 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

I don't know whether it's fake or not, but the style of it actually makes sense for the price point. At $30 they wouldn't do a whole house, or it would be made entirely of big panels and look very bland so that there's parts budget left for the inside. More of a living room diorama makes sense, even if it wasn't what I was expecting.

Same feelings here. I dig it more than the small Luke or Yoda's shack builds from the Star Wars sets. At first I thought it was a micro build of all the Avengers in the Sokovian Church scene from Age of Ultron. But then the pixels started to reveal themselves as the inside of Thor's house. :grin:

Too bad that Thor's House is probably fake. It seemed like quite a nice build.
I still expect the set to be more like HP's Privet Drive however, an actual house, though narrow, without back wall.
Maybe only one level though, since that's all we see in the movie.

Regards,
Mitch

Like I thought, old Thor minifigs look pretty good with his Endgame's head and Old Luke's hair
3deaiaukkl571.png