Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, Borex said:

Just imagine that it’s underground in some lower levels, then you don’t need to build it :-)

The printing presses actually are in the basement of the Daily Bugle.

11 hours ago, gedren_y said:

The printing presses actually are in the basement of the Daily Bugle.

I mean. In the animated series where they appear one episode? Sure.

But thats not like an universal rule or anything.

1 hour ago, PGBQW said:

I mean. In the animated series where they appear one episode? Sure.

But thats not like an universal rule or anything.

I was sourcing my info from this wiki which is primarily sourced from the comics. The show you mean was actually pretty faithful to the comics.

I just thought of that.. but the new Benatar doesn't have the pod because it's based on the very end of Endgame, since there's Star Lord, Mantis and Groot.. and they lost the pod when it was taken away by 2014 Thanos, right? (and then lost again when the Sanctuary II exploded?)

So it doesn't mean anything really but if speaking strickly about accuracy, then it's normal that there's no pod

I know the Loki minifig will look amazing, but I've already got used to the idea of him being President Loki.

Also, Spider-Rogers will have a Doc Strange style cape?

So we're getting the same Loki from Marvel Legends wave, not the president Loki. And Spidey-Rogers has a cape?! A Doctor Strange cape ?!

1 minute ago, PGBQW said:

I know the Loki minifig will look amazing, but I've already got used to the idea of him being President Loki.

Also, Spider-Rogers will have a Doc Strange style cape?

I've been ninja'd

Lady Loki will have a baby cocodrile? I'm in.

I... Do not care for Gamora. Like at all.

Why are they giving White Vision dual molded legs? He just needs some armor printing. Other then that the wave sounds great and will be impossible to find :hmpf_bad:

So are we just waiting to see the minifigure series, the three spiderman sets, and the hydra stomper and new asgard and that rounds out the year?

1 minute ago, mgetz said:

So are we just waiting to see the minifigure series, the three spiderman sets, and the hydra stomper and new asgard and that rounds out the year?

CMF series, FFH 4+ set, 2 NWH sets, New Asgard and Hydra Stomper.

Yeah, that's it.

2 minutes ago, hvader said:

Lady Loki has a diadem? Interesting 

Most probably her version of horns. I wish president loki was a figure, dying to get that helmet. Hopefully this diadem works for him too!

1 minute ago, hondohnaka said:

Holy smokes Spidey Cap has leg side printing? Has that happened before...ever? 

Yeah but usually only in CMFs I think

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Most probably her version of horns. I wish president loki was a figure, dying to get that helmet. Hopefully this diadem works for him too!

Hopefully this means we’ll get President Loki in a future set

Just now, hondohnaka said:

Holy smokes Spidey Cap has leg side printing? Has that happened before...ever? 

Do you mean if this a technique Lego has used before? Yeah, they use them. Especially in CMFs.

In Marvel? Not really, no. The only minifig I can remember is Silver Centurion Iron Man.

I really can't believe they didn't make President Loki. It would have been a slam dunk figure. TVA Loki is...all right...I guess...buuuut...meh. 

Just now, hondohnaka said:

I really can't believe they didn't make President Loki. It would have been a slam dunk figure. TVA Loki is...all right...I guess...buuuut...meh. 

It's fine but they need to get Tom Hiddleston likeness on that face! 

I'm wishing we could get two face printing for T'Challa! It'll benefit our Black Panther figs!

Oh my, that sound's absolutely amazing!

A cape, but no skirt nor a hood sounds weird for Wanda. Do none of the WV minfigs have accessories? This sounds a little less exciting than others.

Sam sounds like the best minifig in the CMF, Bucky will also look great next to him (kinda weird he also gets a shield, hope it's a slightly different printing at least).

This sounds like the best part of the series. TVA Loki with a highly detailed Throg? I'm in. Lady Loki sounds incredible, and a baby crocodile? I can't wait to see what weird things will happen in the next 5 episodes of Loki :drool:

Peggy and Zombie Captain sound incredible. Finally a headprint for T'Challa. Spidry sounds like such a weird design, it could be a hit or miss type of situation. Gamora also sounds really detailed.

39 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Wow. I hope this means we could see them soon.

I think there are high chance we'll see them at Lego Con

2 minutes ago, Legofania said:

I think there are high chance we'll see them at Lego Con

Fingers crossed*

If Captain Britain has the Tesseract it would also be really cool if it was a square Creeper head in transparent blue - baby Creeper heads were similarly used in the Diagon Alley set