Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

“There are more LEGO® Marvel mechs for kids to collect and combine to bring Super Hero movie action to life and inspire never-ending imaginative stories of their own” 

Lol Lego finally acknowledges that they make a lot of mechs

August 1st confirmed then.

Wonder if the release date for Hydra Stomper is also August 1st? Is it a retailer exclusive along with New Asgard? I guess it could be...

3 hours ago, hvader said:

Would love to get the Mark 80 and WEB Spider-Man figures

I'd kill to get Strange's costume from the park as a minifig. It's so much better than his actual movie costume.

54 minutes ago, Childish Goblino said:

I'd kill to get Strange's costume from the park as a minifig. It's so much better than his actual movie costume.

I wish we get a $100 Avengers Campus set with some builds for the attractions and the main characters from the park. For the villains, they can prob do a Taskmaster repeat and the villains they're fighting in the concept art for the Quinjet ride. 

Also is it too much to hope for a helmeted Red Guardian sometime in the future? (the imminent arrival of Black Widow is making me think again about the potential of another set featuring the SDCC figures to give people who couldn't get that set a second chance)

Edited by hvader

It looks like the next Avengers magazine is coming with the war machine fig from the 2020 helicarrier, complete with backpack that he had in the set :sweet: That's definitely one I'm not gonna miss!

Hey guys!
I was wondering, which one do you think would be a better custom Iron Man 2's War Machine, left or right?
i752qqxqv1471.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

1 hour ago, TobyAis said:

Hey guys!
I was wondering, which one do you think would be a better custom Iron Man 2's War Machine, left or right?
i752qqxqv1471.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

Definetely left, it would look even better with the War Machine helmet from the War Machine Buster

I'd say the left as well. Gotta get my hands on that torso myself :innocent2:
I'd also recommend a smaller shoulder gun, using a lightsaber hilt-piece perhaps, but I suppose that's personal of course, which size you prefer :sweet: 

Regards,
Mitch

2 hours ago, TobyAis said:

Hey guys!

That left one looks perfect

If it wasn’t for the 2 part leaks I would have believed that the creature in the new comic is what korg would have looked similar to 

31 minutes ago, CF Mitch said:

I'd say the left as well. Gotta get my hands on that torso myself :innocent2:
I'd also recommend a smaller shoulder gun, using a lightsaber hilt-piece perhaps, but I suppose that's personal of course, which size you prefer :sweet: 

Regards,
Mitch

Yeah, I'm already using a black lightsaber on both of my War Machines

13 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

If it wasn’t for the 2 part leaks I would have believed that the creature in the new comic is what korg would have looked similar to 

Based on this, I'm confident some people will now believe that Korg's going to be a bigfig (new Thanos mould + regular minifig head + head attachment), but that doesn't make much sense. Not only would the head look comically small, the set is also way too inexpensive for a bigfig to be included :tongue: In all likelihood, Korg is still a minifig

Edit: Just realised that the AoU Hulkbuster set was also $30 :blush: The other point still stands though

Edited by BrickBob Studpants

57 minutes ago, Walter529a said:

Definetely left, it would look even better with the War Machine helmet from the War Machine Buster

Oh you're right, the jaw is black in the movie, I'll have to try to get rid of the black lines if I ever get the helmet irl

3 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Based on this, I'm confident some people will now believe that Korg's going to be a bigfig (new Thanos mould + regular minifig head + head attachment), but that doesn't make much sense. Not only would the head look comically small, the set is also way too inexpensive for a bigfig to be included :tongue: In all likelihood, Korg is still a minifig

Cue the complaining when it's revealed and he's not a bigfig.

1 minute ago, ood0 said:

Cue the complaining [whenever anything happens or doesn't happen]

There, FTFY :grin:

Korg is in a bit of a thankless position I think. He doesn't work properly, neither as a minifig, nor as a bigfig :shrug_oh_well: Personally, I'm just glad we're getting him at all

4 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

There, FTFY :grin:

Korg is in a bit of a thankless position I think. He doesn't work properly, neither as a minifig, nor as a bigfig :shrug_oh_well: Personally, I'm just glad we're getting him at all

I guess with his head piece it'll make him a bit taller and I'm okay with a slightly taller Korg minifig

Whatever I may have said about the new Thor minifig, I take it back, it looks amazing, I no longer care that he doesn't have a longer beard piece
And like I thought, Cap's and Wanda's new torso both look excellent!
51233307027_28c1ff36b2_o.png

31 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

Whatever I may have said about the new Thor minifig, I take it back, it looks amazing, I no longer care that he doesn't have a longer beard piece
And like I thought, Cap's and Wanda's new torso both look excellent!

This is how Wanda should've looked, and it 2as so easy to correct... shame on them. Hope the CMF Wanda pays for how horrible the one in the set looks.

3 hours ago, TobyAis said:

Hey guys!

I thought Iron Man 2 War Machine was dark grey, just like Lego did him in Iron Man 3 sets - but looking at the actual pictures from the movie, he's more black than grey.

Therefore (but also because of how similar the printing is) I'd say definitely the left one.

4 hours ago, TobyAis said:

Hey guys!

After comparing it, I actually think the left one was heavily inspired by War Machine Mark I, even the asymmetrical back pack weapons:

D_NQ_NP_605416-MLB26451707978_112017-O.jpg

war-machine.jpg

On 6/6/2021 at 12:26 AM, hvader said:

For those who ordered Bugle on S@H, did your sets arrive in good conditions? I, like many, want to keep the Bugle in its box so I was wondering if it’s risky to order it online (my store doesn’t have them)

Nearly all of the larger sets I order on Lego S@H home arrive with damaged boxes.  Recents (off the top of my head): Ninjago City gardens, Sesame St., Winnie the Pooh, HP Diagon Alley, and Daily Bugle.  Only Winnie arrived without a damaged box.  The damage is probably enough to make box collectors furious.  I don't save them anymore due to lack of space. 

1 hour ago, teos said:

Nearly all of the larger sets I order on Lego S@H home arrive with damaged boxes.  Recents (off the top of my head): Ninjago City gardens, Sesame St., Winnie the Pooh, HP Diagon Alley, and Daily Bugle.  Only Winnie arrived without a damaged box.  The damage is probably enough to make box collectors furious.  I don't save them anymore due to lack of space. 

Yeah my helicarrier recently arrived damaged as well. I notice that aside from shipping issues, the overall qualities of the packagings themselves have also gone down by a lot recently (even a lot of the sets I see in LEGO stores are damaged), and I wish LEGO could fix this. It just diminishes some of the joy of buying a new set, especially for those that keep the boxes or collect their sets sealed. 

Edited by hvader

I wish we get more Infinity Saga sets. I'd like an Iron Man 2 set where Tony and Rhodey fight those drones and also there's a Whiplash minifig along with those drone minifigures. Also I'd like a Thor 1  set with Thor and Sif vs the Destroyer. Also a Spider-Man Homecoming set with a battle-damaged Vulture and a Homemade Spidey suit.

Also I want my Stilt-Man minifigure #RespectStilt-Man

1 hour ago, EggBoi said:

Tony and Rhodey fight those drones and also there's a Whiplash minifig along with those drone minifigures. Also I'd like a Thor 1  set with Thor and Sif vs the Destroyer. 

If they do another wave those are definitely coming, marvel designers would never miss an opportunity to do a mech.

5 hours ago, EggBoi said:

I wish we get more Infinity Saga sets. I'd like an Iron Man 2 set where Tony and Rhodey fight those drones and also there's a Whiplash minifig along with those drone minifigures...

Exactly, more of these needs to be done!  From Iron Man 2, I would prefer a mk4 suit in which Tony is eating donuts on a large donut, like someone already mention here before, that would be great additon to hall of armour.

Speaking about HoA, I am curently thinking how to get all suits with opening helmets:

• mk2 - from armory expansion, with war machine mk2 helmet (can someone confirm that helmet color is same as torso on mk2 in armory? that would be helpfull, thanks in advance)
  • mk22 hot rod - war machine helmet with mk33 or mk5 mask
  • mk30 blue steal - iron legion helmet with mk33 or mk5 mask (again, can someone confirm helmet/torso color?)

Edit: Is there any page, which sell only helmets? It would be better than ordering whole minifigs from bricklink, but I can not find mk2 / original war machine silver helmet anywhere.

Edited by Peter1999