Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

For those who ordered Bugle on S@H, did your sets arrive in good conditions? I, like many, want to keep the Bugle in its box so I was wondering if it’s risky to order it online (my store doesn’t have them)

1 hour ago, hvader said:

For those who ordered Bugle on S@H, did your sets arrive in good conditions? I, like many, want to keep the Bugle in its box so I was wondering if it’s risky to order it online (my store doesn’t have them)

With S@H (and really all other) deliveries you are largely reliant on the postal service as to wether or not it will arrive intact, my S@H orders have always arrived in perfect condition. But if you want to keep the set sealed anyway I suppose you could just wait for your store to get them back in stock? :shrug_oh_well:

4 hours ago, hvader said:

I’m so sorry that this is happening to you :( Is this a widespread problem? 

I think it's happened to a few people. Enough for me to have seen a reddit thread about it anyway. 

Specifically, US/CAD customers who ordered express. 

Between that and other stories on here, Lego seem to have had a bit of a messy launch :wacko:

14 hours ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

If the set is New Asgard House, after all, will they give us Battle Korg and Miek (which appeared not in this scene, but at the end of endgame)? Because I feel these versions would be cooler than the ones from the Fortnite scene...

I agree. And TLG isn't that known for its accuracy anyway -regarding -which (version of a) goes with which scene-, so I expect we will get battle versions and not slacker versions :thumbup: 

Regards,
Mitch

Edited by CF Mitch
Elaboration

2 hours ago, CF Mitch said:

I agree. And TLG isn't that known for its accuracy anyway -regarding -which (version of a) goes with which scene-, so I expect we will get battle versions and not slacker versions :thumbup: 

Regards,
Mitch

I feel like we'll also get the same Thor as before which would also be a real shame..

3 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

I feel like we'll also get the same Thor as before which would also be a real shame..

If they are being or feeling generous, I can see a new torso and reuse legs of somewhere else's character, but same face printing and hair, also the reason why smiling thor face was made. To be safe. 

Would love to have a sun glasses Thor but the chances are very slim. Like 80/20 it won't happen.

1 minute ago, admiral_typhoon said:

I can't seem to find the full list of rumored builds/figs, is hawkeye coming in the advent calendar?

No he's not in any of the rumoured upcoming sets (as of current)

Advent Calendar includes Iron Man (sweater), Spidey (yellow jacket), Thanos (2020), Black Widow (2020), Thor (2020), Captain Marvel (2020 without helmet) and Nick Fury (2019-20 with grey hat)

5 hours ago, TobyAis said:

Oh, right. Thor I would actually like to be casually dressed :grin:
But that's probably not gonna happen, no. 
Oh well, it's not the worst case. Korg and Miek are more important in that matter, I think.

Regards,
Mitch

Can we expect to see Spiderman: No Way Home sets at lego con or the Miniffure series?

24 minutes ago, mgetz said:

Can we expect to see Spiderman: No Way Home sets at lego con or the Miniffure series?

My guess is it's early to be seeing sets from NWH, but the CMF seems like a reasonable possibility if the release is in August.

1 hour ago, mgetz said:

No Way Home sets? No way (pun intended).

CMF? Unlikely.

I feel like they specifically mentioning a new SW set reveal made the chances of more set reveals much smaller.

Considering CMF is releasing in august I’m pretty sure I think lego con would be the perfect place to reveal it. If they don’t, the reveal will probably be botched again and have them show up in stores early again. Plus the 26th isn’t out of range for a reveal with a august 1st release 

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

Considering CMF is releasing in august I’m pretty sure I think lego con would be the perfect place to reveal it. If they don’t, the reveal will probably be botched again and have them show up in stores early again. Plus the 26th isn’t out of range for a reveal with a august 1st release 

To be fair we still don't know whether it's August or September. 

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

To be fair we still don't know whether it's August or September. 

From my understand (I’m not 100% on this) the cmf has the same release date as the other d+ stuff which would be august 1st

Obviously we do not know how big of a role Doctor Strange will have in Spiderman: No Way Home, but what do we think the chances of getting another Doctor Strange minifugre in a set? its long over due and maybe he will be in his new Multiverse of Madness suit.

When it comes to the lego con reveals, if they don't get leaked I bet we will get our first look at the thor house, WWII Captain Britain set and the mini figure series

31 minutes ago, mgetz said:

Obviously we do not know how big of a role Doctor Strange will have in Spiderman: No Way Home, but what do we think the chances of getting another Doctor Strange minifugre in a set? its long over due and maybe he will be in his new Multiverse of Madness suit.

When it comes to the lego con reveals, if they don't get leaked I bet we will get our first look at the thor house, WWII Captain Britain set and the mini figure series

He'll have a role as big as Iron Man in Homecoming I'd say. He appears in some key scenes just like Tony, so I think there's a chance we might get him as a minifigures. It really depends whether Marvel revealed Tobey and Andrew to Lego.

If they did, then they'll be the ones to appear. If they didn't, then Lego probably needs more superheroes in those sets besides Spidey, so Strange would work. 

33 minutes ago, mgetz said:

Considering Doctor Strange ItMoM comes out pretty much right after No Way Home I'd say it would be a waste to include him in the Spider-Man sets. 

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

From my understand (I’m not 100% on this) the cmf has the same release date as the other d+ stuff which would be august 1st

Yeah that's the problem, no one's sure which one it is (and it's kinda driving me mad as I'm really excited :laugh_hard:).

Just now, lego_guyon02 said:

Considering Doctor Strange ItMoM comes out pretty much right after No Way Home I'd say it would be a waste to include him in the Spider-Man sets. 

Yeah, and also that.

Don't forget @mgetz that sets for ITMoM come out just 3 months after NWH sets.

Finally finished my Bugle today and my GOD it's just incredible. I really underestimated how tall it would be, I was so surprised at how big it is...

l-intro-1600107071.jpg

Just had a couple thoughts to the figures, a few small changes that would've made it a little better;

*Miles not having the hoodie, but a new torso that represents the suit underneath, keeping the mech figure more desirable

*Sandman having a normal torso, feel like I say this every time we get a new one, but I'm sure the rest of us AFOLs would appreciate it more than kids would

Well keep in mind even though we know a lot about no way home, we have zero clue how much was made available for marketing. Doctor Strange could be a selling point potentially depending on how many MoM are actually made 

Edited by Falconfan1414

34 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Yeah that's the problem, no one's sure which one it is (and it's kinda driving me mad as I'm really excited :laugh_hard:).

Yeah, and also that.

Don't forget @mgetz that sets for ITMoM come out just 3 months after NWH sets.

YEah this is true, but wouldnt that mean a minifugre of strange is alreayd in production by the time they start production on ITMoM sets

Tbh I’m a little worried about the first two NWH sets. I hope they don’t include random stuff like a bunch of civilians, mechs, helicopters, Outriders, and AIM soldiers to avoid spoilers...

Edited by hvader

15 minutes ago, hvader said:

Tbh I’m a little worried about the first two NWH sets. I hope they don’t include random stuff like a bunch of civilians, mechs, helicopters, Outriders, and AIM soldiers to avoid spoilers...

I dont think there is any need to worry, marvel withheld a lot for endgame, but i think everyone is overhyping the mystery behind NWH i think the sets will be as accuarte as the Homecoming and Far From Home sets were, which all things consdered were pretty accurate especially Far From Home