Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

5 hours ago, SEmrys said:

How much time do you think it's taken you so far? 

I've got a day off on Tuesday so I'm planning on putting on some Spidey films and devoting the day to it. 

So far all I've done is dug out Daredevil, Punisher and Blade to compare to the rest of my fig collection. 

I've been busy working a lot this week, so I've managed either a bag a day, or maybe two if I had a morning off, and I'd maybe guess each bag taking me 25-40 minutes, so total time at maybe 6 hours as of bag 11. I might just be going slow because I'm enjoying this week long project in whatever time I can find, really not in a rush to finish it yet

4 minutes ago, Childe_Roland said:

No idea regarding the white/purple or red/purple, but dark blue bright orange exists with the hobgoblin, sh268. Not sure it's the configuration you want, but it exists.

You gave me hope, it's the right configuration but it's regular orange, not bright orange :,(

5 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Well Thor house got even more confirmation with Miek’s head leak

Wow Miek looks amazing! I really wonder how they're going to do his body. A regular torso and legs would look weird but I doubt we'll get any new molds for his exoskeleton. 

21 hours ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

A quick sum up of the Advent Calendar:

Revealed (10): Iron Man, Spidey, Thanos, Thor, Black Widow, Quinjet, Christmas tree (with infinity stones), barbecue grill, snowman, Dum-E

Confirmed (9): Captain Marvel, Nick Fury, Helicarrier, Avengers Tower, Hulkbuster, Hall of Armor, CGI drone, Infinity Gauntlet, Arc Reactor

Remaining slots (5): but I assume the HoA will comprise more than one day, so actually less than 5 slots.

Ooof wonder how the buster is gonna go! 

I feel as though the hall of armor could be cool but only if they shell out for some new microfigs 

Drone might not be that great without stickers though. I ended up army building mine. I have 8 normal ones from the sets and had to make 3 sonic and 3 flamethrower ones lol

6 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Well Thor house got even more confirmation with Miek’s head leak

That thing looks horrifying

Wonder if he'll be a normal small figure, or if he'll use the Nexo Knight robot body

That's a fantastic print. 

Also just finished the Iron Monger set, which I build over the last 2 days. Had a blast assembling it and it looks amazing on display! 

Put that Miek head on the Thanos body, and you have the most horrifying figure in LEGO history

Glad to see the New Asgard rumor is even more solidified, though I never doubted it would be that set, ever since Korg's head leak.
Might Miek look descent with a regular torso and short- or mid-legs?

I know Thor, Korg and Miek are currently listed as the minifigures, but do you think there will be any villains for them to fight?
Knowing LEGO, they could very well add some incredibly-out-of-place Chitauri :laugh:
Or maybe N00bmaster :look:

Regards,
Mitch

Wow, I was expecting a Kraata-esque new mold, not a nightmare-fueled minifig head. I'm curious to see what they do for the body. Hopefully they use the Hero Factory minifigure style and not a normal minifig body because that would look awful.

Edited by ToaDraco

51 minutes ago, ToaDraco said:

Wow, I was expecting a Kraata-esque new mold, not a nightmare-fueled minifig head. I'm curious to see what they do for the body. Hopefully they use the Hero Factory minifigure style and not a normal minifig body because that would look awful.

I think the little robot bodies they used in Nexo Knights would look good.

I guess I expected Miek to be a new one-piece mold that could be held by a minifigure. Then again, I didn't think we'd get a minifig-sized Korg, either. 

That's and ugly and accurate head!

If the set is New Asgard House, after all, will they give us Battle Korg and Miek (which appeared not in this scene, but at the end of endgame)? Because I feel these versions would be cooler than the ones from the Fortnite scene...

legiao_bZ6PaUA7ley50kmLsV1xY2vNdGF3_OpcR

2 minutes ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

That's and ugly and accurate head!

If the set is New Asgard House, after all, will they give us Battle Korg and Miek (which appeared not in this scene, but at the end of endgame)? Because I feel these versions would be cooler than the ones from the Fortnite scene...

I think it’s likely because of the What If set reintroducing a more accurate Valkyrie. So we can be able to make the Ragnarok gang.

Edited by doclord

4 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

I've been busy working a lot this week, so I've managed either a bag a day, or maybe two if I had a morning off, and I'd maybe guess each bag taking me 25-40 minutes, so total time at maybe 6 hours as of bag 11. I might just be going slow because I'm enjoying this week long project in whatever time I can find, really not in a rush to finish it yet

Fair, I know once I start I won't want to stop. But yeah, half term. 

Looking forward to it though! 

In regards to New Asgard, that Miek head is bizzare. I also wasn't really expecting him to be a minifigure, but I can't deny he looks accurate so far.

Korg on the other hand... I still think he should have been a big fig, and I'm not a fan of that head print. 

Not feeling this new head print. Was expecting a new mould for some crazy reason. I’ll wait to see the final fig but its currently in “meh” territory

8 hours ago, TobyAis said:

I'm positive it doesn't exist yet.. I've just spent 20 min trying to find dark blue/bright orange and purple/white for my Cyclops and Magneto.. with no results..

The closest I can think of for the Sentinel Vs X-men Magneto is the calculator legs from LBM cmf. Those are the wrong shade of purple tho and have lines printed down the side too so they're pretty much useless. (I love that minifig tho)

I've never seen the cyclops in person so maybe the colours would be too drastically different but dark blue and yellow legs definitely exist if you were willing to compromise a little.

Edited by Childish Goblino

44 minutes ago, LegoFjotten said:

Dammit, my Daily Bugle is missing bag 9 and instead has a bag from 31116 Safari Wildlife Tree House... :pir-bawling:

I feel the frustration.. I ordered mine on midnight the day it came out, even sprang for express shipping, and they lost it and haven't found it yet.

7 hours ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

At this point I am expecting Meik to be that on the right - with his torso showing his body and probably holding some knives (or if we are lucky having the robot arms with spikes)

12 hours ago, TobyAis said:

You gave me hope, it's the right configuration but it's regular orange, not bright orange :,(

Ahh, sorry for the false hope. :pir-bawling:

4 hours ago, strangely said:

I feel the frustration.. I ordered mine on midnight the day it came out, even sprang for express shipping, and they lost it and haven't found it yet.

I’m so sorry that this is happening to you :( Is this a widespread problem? 

Edited by hvader