Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

13 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Trailer should be dropping for Spider-man NWH this week, some are saying tomorrow - but it's unclear. Trailers are apparently being sent to cinema. We should have a lot to talk about regarding how the sets may look when it drops.

If it's this week they might release it tomorrow like Shang-Chi, which also got it's first teaser on the main actor's birthday.

@dylanbricks_ on instagram showed a custom wanda he did using the final battle torso (uses the civil war cloth piece, cmf bellatrix head and james potters legs)

4 hours ago, Scarilian said:

Trailer should be dropping for Spider-man NWH this week, some are saying tomorrow - but it's unclear. Trailers are apparently being sent to cinema. We should have a lot to talk about regarding how the sets may look when it drops.

A very reliable reporter (Skyler Shuler) heard that it's coming in the first week of June.

Then there are people who, some weeks now, have been speculating that a trailer will release on June 1st, which is Tom's birthday.

Either way, it seems it's coming really soon :moar:

On 5/29/2021 at 12:36 AM, ood0 said:

I certainly wouldn't pick up comic Guardian sets. Well maybe if they had a cool ship, but otherwise nah. I remember they were in Earth's Mightiest Heroes, but they were so unmemorable I, well, don't remember anything about them.

Maybe the best way to get these designs out there is a battle pack or figure pack. Not a lot of others replied so maybe comic Guardians can’t hold their own set but I’m sure a $15 set would be feasible with just 4 new designs and a small side build.

Did anyone see the story that mini_legogo posted with the custom iron man arms? Does anyone know where he got those from?

Dangit, I kept telling myself I didn't need the new Benatar but then I watched AustrianBrickFan's speed build of it and now i want it. I still think it's a crime they didn't include Drax and Gamora instead of Thor and and a Chitauri though.

Edited by ToaDraco

42 minutes ago, ToaDraco said:

Dangit, I kept telling myself I didn't need the new Benatar but then I watched AustrianBrickFan's speed build of it and now i want it. I still think it's a crime they didn't include Drax and Gamora instead of Thor and and a Chitauri though.

Gamora I kinda understand (seeing as it's based on the last Guardians' scene in Endgame, although they could've easily either made it an IW set or just randomly include her like the Chitauri), but Drax is just unacceptable. 

46 minutes ago, ToaDraco said:

I still think it's a crime they didn't include Drax and Gamora instead of Thor and and a Chitauri though.

I think I would have put Nebula instead of Gamora, she isn't really a Guardian anymore (but I hope she'll be back in the next movie)

YEAHH!.. Amazon just sent my order, I'll receive the Iron Monger set wednesday! So excited

Putting Gamora, would have been better, since her Guardians 1 outfit (the blue and black one without sleeves) was never done, and she looked like that in Endgame....

11 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Gamora I kinda understand (seeing as it's based on the last Guardians' scene in Endgame, although they could've easily either made it an IW set or just randomly include her like the Chitauri), but Drax is just unacceptable. 

I agree, especially since this was made to be more of a display set, rather than a play battle set vs. the Chitauri.

1 minute ago, Bobby Drake said:

I agree, especially since this was made to be more of a display set, rather than a play battle set vs. the Chitauri.

I think this is one of the best Lego Marvel sets ever, but that Chitauri is such a random and unneeded inclusion :wacko:

6 hours ago, EX0 said:

Did anyone see the story that mini_legogo posted with the custom iron man arms? Does anyone know where he got those from?

Those are from a custom brand. If you didn't know he sells a bunch of stuff in his IG curated goods and upcoming custom figs.

specifically those arms are from M&M brand if you are thinking of purchasing it won't go well with Mark 85 as those arms are dark red metallic.

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I think this is one of the best Lego Marvel sets ever, but that Chitauri is such a random and unneeded inclusion :wacko:

Agreed. It‘s an amazing set, but that Chitauri is entirely pointless :shrug_oh_well: It‘s better than nothing of course and the budget for new prints was probably already running thin, but there are other repeats they could‘ve included instead 

Were these sets supposed to be coming at 00:00 ?

Ah! A minute or so past they went up!

Edited by ReZourceman

12 minutes ago, hvader said:

That Spider-Man 4+ minifig leak (Bosco suit) is fake, right?

Yes. The poster even says so themselves.

Fulcrum appears to have hinted at an unknown set, 76237. That’s not the cmf code, right? This has gotta be something different.

Edited by Brickroll

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

How about 1 more. 76237 should be $49.99 USD ($69.99 AUD) and 76238 should be $69.99 USD (89.99 AUD)

so 2 new sets? Huh, wonder if they are infinity saga based as well.

I'm guessing they're comics sets? "Lego Super Heroes" is different from "Lego Marvel" being MCU stuff right? 

I hope they are No Way Home sets (imagine a large set with all the characters), but most likely comics or more Infinity Saga sets?

Edited by hvader

More Infinity Saga sounds to good to be true but it make sense at the same time. Lots of other toylines still kicking with their own slate for Infinity Saga. We deserve more.