Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Does anyone know if there's any videos/pics showing the bugle next to the Infinity War Sanctum Sanctorum? Right now I have that set displayed as a Spider-man vs sinister six diorama and I think it'd be cool to combine both instead of completely replacing it but I want to know if the shift from facade to full building or the size difference is too jarring before I start making plans.

Edited by Childish Goblino

25 minutes ago, Childish Goblino said:

Does anyone know if there's any videos/pics showing the bugle next to the Infinity War Sanctum Sanctorum? Right now I have that set displayed as a Spider-man vs sinister six diorama and I think it'd be cool to combine both instead of completely replacing it but I want to know if the shift from facade to full building or the size difference is too jarring before I start making plans.

I think the sanctum is just a bit smaller than a modular building, so the size leap would be even more jarring than the picture posted with the bugle next to the modulars somewhere in the last few pages

1 hour ago, ood0 said:

I think the sanctum is just a bit smaller than a modular building, so the size leap would be even more jarring than the picture posted with the bugle next to the modulars somewhere in the last few pages

The size isn't what I anticipate might bug me honestly it's mostly the transition from the Sanctum being a facade and the bugle being a full building.

I’m hoping that the one staff member manning the warehouse manages to get my Bugle set dispatched today! :laugh:

48 hours and counting since ordered :sad:

How long did it take for you guys (if of course you ordered online)?

10 hours ago, Childish Goblino said:

The size isn't what I anticipate might bug me honestly it's mostly the transition from the Sanctum being a facade and the bugle being a full building.

I have the same thought about putting the sanctorum next to the Bugle. I think, however, the best thing might be a moc to turn it to a modular. Does anyone know of a good MOC for the sanctorum they'd recommend? I was looking at one on rebrickable that seemed decent.

I just ordered Iron Monger Mayhem and Endgame Final Battle at my local retailer. They were at a 20% discount so that's pretty great.

It says they'll arrive on June 1st so it's awesome that I won't have to wait long, after all it's just 4 days. Couldn't be more excited :excited:

2 hours ago, Caps Beard said:

I’m hoping that the one staff member manning the warehouse manages to get my Bugle set dispatched today! :laugh:

48 hours and counting since ordered :sad:

How long did it take for you guys (if of course you ordered online)?

I'm in the US, but I know how you feel! My LEGO Ideas Winnie the Pooh sat in the warehouse for about 5 days before being sent out in March.

Not trying to rub it in, but just to throw in a good word for LEGO this time around, I ordered the Bugle online around 10pm my time on the 25th, and they had already created a tracking number by midnight that night. So it was on a truck by about 4am on the 26th. That has to be a record for any LEGO order I've ever made online. I was incredibly surprised!

Hope yours hits a shipping truck soon!!

Edited by nicknack116

Finished the Bugle last night! It's pretty amazing when it's all complete. I particularly love Firestar's display area up by the antenna, and the little acton posing pieces elsewhere are great too. It fits in better than I expected with the modulars and I can't wait to put it in my city! 

If you want a modular Sanctum Sanctorum, there is the Mould King 16037 and Panlos 631001 sets.   They are not knockoffs, but new third-party modulars that are Doctor Strange-themed.

Mould King's goal is to be as internationally recognized as great a toy company as Lego is, their designs are original and their bricks are high-quality.

Edited by CopperTablet

8 minutes ago, CopperTablet said:

If you want a modular Sanctum Sanctorum, there is the Mould King 16037 and Panlos 631001 sets.   They are not knockoffs, but new third-party modulars that are Doctor Strange-themed.

Mould King's goal is to be as internationally recognized as great a toy company as Lego is, their designs are original and their bricks are high-quality.

Mould King is I believe an off shoot of Lepin after it got shut down, but maybe that is just King brand. I’m fine with lepin and ko brands, but Mould King is certainly one of them and should be labeled as such. I’m not so sure about panlos, but I believe the same applies. Also, those designs are not original, they came from rebrickable. 

Edited by Brickroll

Question time:

Are we allowed to talk about the rumours of the main villain NWH, and some other villains appearing that are all over the internet now? We've talked about stuff like this before, but I'm not "taking a break" again...:tongue:

It's definitely fun to speculate what they'll do with only 2 sets.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN
Sorry for writing the rumour here when asking if we can discuss it

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Question time:

*Idk man, I'm deleting just in case, nothing personal*

How you dare, we said we didnt want spoilers :damn:

Jokes aside, let's assume he's in.

Lets also assume he has a big enough role to grant him having a minifigure (if he's in, he will definetly have a minifig, but you get my point).

They'd 100% need to make a new mold for his helmet, wouldnt they?

Edited by PGBQW

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Question time:

Are we allowed to talk about the rumours of Green Goblin being the main villain in NWH, and some other villains appearing that are all over the internet now? We've talked about stuff like this before, but I'm not "taking a break" again...

Personally, "talk about the rumours" seems a bit premature to me. I avoid all spoilers for movies as I like being taken on a journey while watching the movie. I will watch trailers to build hype, but the fact that the movie is still half a year away, coupled with the fact that the trailer hasn't dropped yet, feels like this should be discussed in another thread. The point that the moderators made is that it is an easy mistake for someone to drop a spoiler and not using spoiler tags, thus taking away the anticipation for those of use that prefer getting plot details while watching the movie. I didn't know GG has been rumoured to appear in the film, so I guess this starts to to drive home the point the mods were making.

13 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

How you dare, we said we didnt want spoilers :damn:

Jokes aside, let's assume he's in.

Lets also assume he has a big enough role to grant him having a minifigure (if he's in, he will definetly have a minifig, but you get my point).

They'd 100% need to make a new mold for his helmet, wouldnt they?

The rules became so confusing since the last Eternals drama :laugh_hard:

As for the helmet, as far as the rumours are concerned, he'll be getting a new suit. Same goes for most of the villains. I think this is a huge opportunity to finally give us a comicbook accurate live-action Green Goblin suit.

As for his inclusion in the set, as I've said before, we'll know more when the 1st trailer releases (June 1st is a speculated date). At this point I don't think they'll hide multiverse stuff at all, but they'll fully embrace it. It's just really hard to say to which extent they'll do so, and what concept arts toy companies, such as Lego, were provided.

Question time:

Are we allowed to talk about the rumours of Green Goblin being the main villain in NWH, and some other villains appearing that are all over the internet now? We've talked about stuff like this before, but I'm not "taking a break" again...

Dude seriously??? Stop talking about that god damn production leaks. I have no issue with you, I never have, I’m not trying to target you but saying things like that just isn’t necessary. Some of us don’t want to hear rumors like that. I intentionally avoid a lot of the rumors going around, and yes, it’s very possible I be on the internet and still avoid it. Eurobricks is not a place where I should be at risk of hearing that. Just please stop

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Question time:

Are we allowed to talk about the rumours of [insert rumours here]? We've talked about stuff like this before, but I'm not "taking a break" again...

Could this not have been spoiler-tagged at least? If we're asking what's appropriate or not, surely leaning on the side of caution would be best? Maybe message a mod to have that discussion first? 

Edited by PhoenixBuilder

Question time:

[bleep]

Dude c'mon. I understand that it may not be crystal clear what can and can't be discussed but did you really have to write an actual spoiler into the question? I'm sure you are well aware that this is a fairly new rumor and not at all of the same nature as Ock and Electro, where the respective actors literally came out and said they'd be returning to the roles.

1 hour ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Saw this on Instagram, wanted to share it as it's the best upgrade to Punisher I've seen as of yet

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPZCP5EJmd2/?utm_medium=copy_link

Don't really care much for the arms, I don't mind them being plain black, but the face and hair choice are amazing

What's the face? Can't place it. I agree with that hair tho - immaculate!

Edited by Childe_Roland

1 minute ago, Childe_Roland said:

What's the face? Can't place it. I agree with that hair tho - emmaculate!

It's from the most recent Jango Fett figure, hasn't appeared elsewhere iirc. 

Just now, lego_guyon02 said:

It's from the most recent Jango Fett figure, hasn't appeared elsewhere iirc. 

Ah, there we go. Probably an expensive head, lol. Oh well, I like the actual head really well anyway. Thank you!

2 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Before the Bugle, I used the Jace Malcolm face for my custom Punsher

Not a bad one. Are you going to use Jace's head or the new Frank for your punisher?

28 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Dude seriously??? Stop talking about that god damn production leaks. I have no issue with you, I never have, I’m not trying to target you but saying things like that just isn’t necessary. Some of us don’t want to hear rumors like that. I intentionally avoid a lot of the rumors going around, and yes, it’s very possible I be on the internet and still avoid it. Eurobricks is not a place where I should be at risk of hearing that. Just please stop

21 minutes ago, PhoenixBuilder said:

Could this not have been spoiler-tagged at least? If we're asking what's appropriate or not, surely leaning on the side of caution would be best? Maybe message a mod to have that discussion first? 

We discussed Charlie Cox as Daredevil. We discussed Andrew Garfield. We discussed Tobey Maguire. Hell, we even discussed Sinister Six with Green Goblin, as well as a (potential) spoiler filled second wave.

That was a genuine question, and so is this one. Why aren't we suddenly discussing those things, if we did literally weeks ago? 

If you want me to I'll just drop that topic tho.

12 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Dude c'mon. I understand that it may not be crystal clear what can and can't be discussed but did you really have to write an actual spoiler into the question? I'm sure you are well aware that this is a fairly new rumor and not at all of the same nature as Ock and Electro, where the respective actors literally came out and said they'd be returning to the roles.

Doctor Strange, Electro and Doc Ock are confirmed. We discussed those.

But Charlie Cox, Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield weren't confirmed. But we also discussed those. Even you discussed their inclusions. Why did your attitude suddenly change?

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

2 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

We discussed Charlie Cox as Daredevil. We discussed Andrew Garfield. We discussed Tobey Maguire. Hell, we even discussed Sinister Six with Green Goblin, as well as a (potential) spoiler filled second wave.

That was a genuine question, and so is this one. Why aren't we suddenly discussing those things, if we did literally weeks ago? 

If you want me to I'll just drop that topic tho.

To be fair, I haven’t been on this thread for a while so I missed those conversations. I would have said the same thing then. I’m sorry I’m coming on so strong but there’s just a point where there are too many leaks and rumors out there that I just would like to stop hearing about, but I also love coming on Eurobricks to discuss sets, so I’m just trying to balance it all out.