Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

9 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Please don't put more fears on my mind

Does that have any precedent?

Apologies. I'd guess it'd be possible to talk with customer services if something like that did happen. I believe it happened with the Helicarrier, not entirely sure. Personally I'm waiting to get the more expensive sets when promotional aspects turn up either the Shang Chi one or something else later down the line.

If it's not up in an hour or so, you'd probably be best sleeping :shrug_oh_well:

1 minute ago, PGBQW said:

I forgot how infuriating buying sets online Day 1 was

After it went well the last few times I did so, I really had the hope that they've fixed their issues...nope 🥴

1 minute ago, Scarilian said:

Apologies. I'd guess it'd be possible to talk with customer services if something like that did happen. I believe it happened with the Helicarrier, not entirely sure. Personally I'm waiting to get the more expensive sets when promotional aspects turn up either the Shang Chi one or something else later down the line.

If it's not up in an hour or so, you'd probably be best sleeping :shrug_oh_well:

Oh, well, I guess you're right.

I'll give it like 30 minutes or so and then try to buy it in the morning. Maybe its all a sign for us to wait to release day!

My guess is maybe they mixed up GMT/BST and actually meant 00:00 GMT? At least I’m hoping that’s the case I wasn’t planning on staying up till all hours. 

2 minutes ago, stecube said:

How can they mess this up again and again?!?!?!

As far as I can tell, most times it updates based on Midnight Eastern Time... which might be a while...

Just now, TheLEGOChap said:

My guess is maybe they mixed up GMT/BST and actually meant 00:00 GMT? At least I’m hoping that’s the case I wasn’t planning on staying up till all hours. 

Alternatively this is an option, in which case it'd update in about 20-25 minutes. Though if not, then your next best bet is probably Midnight EST.

Just now, Scarilian said:

As far as I can tell, most times it updates based on Midnight Eastern Time... which might be a while...

It specifically says 00:00 BST for us folks in the UK though, so they’ve messed up somewhere along the line 

Right so an hour later and still nothing. I think the big issue is there is no community interaction from LEGO’s social media accounts. They will obviously be aware there is an issue but no communication to fans as to why there is an issue/ when it may be resolved etc. Not even any acknowledgment that there is an issue. 

Just now, TheLEGOChap said:

Right so an hour later and still nothing. I think the big issue is there is no community interaction from LEGO’s social media accounts. They will obviously be aware there is an issue but no communication to fans as to why there is an issue/ when it may be resolved etc. Not even any acknowledgment that there is an issue. 

Exactly. Is it really too much to ask that someone is available at the time of one of the most high profile releases of the year to make sure that it runs smoothly?

You know what, we did all we could, so I'm not gonna feel guilty tomorrow morning if it gets out of stock.

Good night, mates

I just chatted to a Lego customer service rep. They know there’s a problem and the website team is trying to fix it ASAP. She said to just keep refreshing the page

1 minute ago, TheJeff said:

I just chatted to a Lego customer service rep. They know there’s a problem and the website team is trying to fix it ASAP. She said to just keep refreshing the page

That’s all well and good but it’ll be very frustrating if they become available at some late hour and then are all sold out by tomorrow morning. 

That’s what I said to her. She just apologized. It’s complete megablocks. They are too big, successful, and popular to let this kind of thing happen. If it’s on back order when I wake up, customer service is getting an earful 

Haha! It automatically changed ‘BS’ to megablocks! That’s classic!

Edited by TheJeff

Just spoke to a rep as well, he said ‘I would say in the next hour it should be available, but I cannot guarantee it’ which just sounds like a complete guess on his part 

4 minutes ago, YetiZombie said:

Bugle is finally live in the UK

Yep... tis live @PGBQW (Assuming it works near you)

Edited by Scarilian