Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

25 minutes ago, hondohnaka said:

I'm guessing the Sanctuary will have minfig Thanos, right? 

Correct. Minifigs of Thanos, Captain Marvel, and Iron Man MK 85. Happy about that Iron Man especially as it should drop the price of the fig down even more on Bricklink.

Is the Advent calendar comic book-based or MCU-based? Just collecting anything and everything MCU :laugh:

Well going off the current leak it seems like it's mostly the Avengers game figs from last year, but there is a new version of Spider Man based off of Homecoming. I'm not familiar with the leader though, so I'm not sure if the list (it's on the last page of this thread) is actually accurate.

For the 4+ FFH set, since it is releasing in October, along with the NWH sets, I'm thinking (potential spoiler for NWH below)

Spoiler

What if it's actually a NWH set and Mysterio will return in that movie? 

1 hour ago, hvader said:

For the 4+ FFH set, since it is releasing in October, along with the NWH sets, I'm thinking (potential spoiler for NWH below)

Hide contents

What if it's actually a NWH set and Mysterio will return in that movie? 

Nope, it's already confirmed to be a FFH set by the same person who provided us with that rumour.

Also, a 4+ set is not something you expect for a new superhero movie (we never got one in the first wave).

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Nope, it's already confirmed to be a FFH set by the same person who provided us with that rumour.

To be fair, mistakes can and will happen so it's not too crazy to think someone just saw MCU Spidey and Mysterio and thought "Far From Home" while it may actually be NWH. Not saying that's what's going on but it's not impossible and pretty much exactly how something like the Spider-Woman rumor started, which of course ended up being Firestar. 

1 hour ago, lego_guyon02 said:

To be fair, mistakes can and will happen so it's not too crazy to think someone just saw MCU Spidey and Mysterio and thought "Far From Home" while it may actually be NWH. Not saying that's what's going on but it's not impossible and pretty much exactly how something like the Spider-Woman rumor started, which of course ended up being Firestar. 

Well to be fair if Mysterio was going to appear in NWH, not to mention in such capacity to guarantee a whole set, we'd have known by now. 

This movie is the world's worst kept secret... we know every villain, every character, and (seems it's true) the whole plot too.

50 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Well to be fair if Mysterio was going to appear in NWH, not to mention in such capacity to guarantee a whole set, we'd have known by now. 

This movie is the world's worst kept secret... we know every villain, every character, and (seems it's true) the whole plot too.

Speak for yourself. I don't know anything anything about it and I'd like to keep it that way. But thanks for mentioning Mysterio :hmpf::thumbup: 

Regards,
Mitch

21 minutes ago, CF Mitch said:

Speak for yourself. I don't know anything anything about it and I'd like to keep it that way. But thanks for mentioning Mysterio :hmpf::thumbup: 

Regards,
Mitch

I meant the fact that every possible leak is out there. It's not like Endgame, where we didn't know anything until like a week before. We know everything before even the first trailer cam out.

Also, what's wrong with mentioning Mysterio? This isn't even slightly a spoiler for NWH, he isn't going to appear in it as far as we know.

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I meant the fact that every possible leak is out there. It's not like Endgame, where we didn't know anything until like a week before. We know everything before even the first trailer cam out.

Also, what's wrong with mentioning Mysterio? This isn't even slightly a spoiler for NWH, he isn't going to appear in it as far as we know.

All the leaks may be true, but we've had leaked scripts and such in the past I believe (nothing specific coming to mind, maybe Doctor Strange?) and it seems some details may be accurate, but it's not as clear cut. However I haven't looked at any spoilers for NWH and don't plam to. I'd rather go in and experience the movies without expectations.

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Okay, Mysterio was my bad, I misread your and lego_Guyon02's messages about that.
But just because everything is out there, doesn't mean everyone ends up seeing it, especially if they're not looking for it.

Regards,
Mitch

21 minutes ago, Childe_Roland said:

All the leaks may be true, but we've had leaked scripts and such in the past I believe (nothing specific coming to mind, maybe Doctor Strange?) and it seems some details may be accurate, but it's not as clear cut. However I haven't looked at any spoilers for NWH and don't plam to. I'd rather go in and experience the movies without expectations.

Oh no it's not as bad as the whole script. We have the plot outline tho, all the villains leaked too.

If the film rumors are true, the 4+ set could be FFH with Spider-Man in his red and black suit so that . . .

Spoiler

Tobey and Andrew are the Spider-Men in the other sets. Three total sets, one for each Peter Parker. No need for a third NWH set if Tom's Spider-Man and Mysterio look exactly the same. Mysterio would be the main antagonist for Tom's Spider-Man, then Doc-Ock for Tobey, and Electro for Andrew. And the possibility of other villains and/or characters.

19 minutes ago, Buckethead said:

If the film rumors are true, the 4+ set could be FFH with Spider-Man in his red and black suit so that . . .

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

Tobey and Andrew are the Spider-Men in the other sets. Three total sets, one for each Peter Parker. No need for a third NWH set if Tom's Spider-Man and Mysterio look exactly the same. Mysterio would be the main antagonist for Tom's Spider-Man, then Doc-Ock for Tobey, and Electro for Andrew. And the possibility of other villains and/or characters.

I'm not sure if this will happen.

The first trailer will be a good indication of what we'll get - it all depends how they treat multiverse. Whether they decide to keep every multiverse element a secret (that'd be such a weak move, as everything leaked), or reveal everything, including Spider-Men and villains from the multiverse.

I'd expect the first option, as there are only 2 NWH sets - they'd surely do more if they knew how many villains there'll be.

10 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I see 2 waves. One in October and one in March. March one including big spoilers and some bigger sets

The CMF lineup might make more sense. Is this possibly in reference to what set me might actually get?

9 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I see 2 waves. One in October and one in March. March one including big spoilers and some bigger sets

I agree with you.

Although Lego rarely does more sets for Marvel movies after the first wave (CW, Endgame, The Infinity Saga... and that's it?), I hope they realise how much potential lies in sets with 3 Spider-Man and Sinister Six or whatever.

I really wonder how those 2 October sets will look tho, especially if they decided to keep all multiverse elements to themselves.

1 minute ago, Childe_Roland said:

The CMF lineup might make more sense. Is this possibly in reference to what set me might actually get?

What do you mean? We know all the characters in the CMF line-up.

Since it's looking like the What If? Set is likely Tony in his Sakaar mech (there's concept art out there if you want to see it) Korg could be in that set and the Thor's house set rumor could be wrong.

(This is just speculation, I'm not a leaker)

Edited by SuperSith

26 minutes ago, SuperSith said:

Since it's looking like the What If? Set is likely Tony in his Sakaar mech (there's concept art out there if you want to see it) Korg could be in that set and the Thor's house set rumor could be wrong.

(This is just speculation, I'm not a leaker)

I wouldn't say it's "likely" - as far as we know, it's Steve's WW2 Mech, and we have no reason to believe otherwise unless a reliable leaker says so.

I'd love it tho, it would be a much more interesting set.

20 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I wouldn't say it's "likely" - as far as we know, it's Steve's WW2 Mech, and we have no reason to believe otherwise unless a reliable leaker says so.

I'd love it tho, it would be a much more interesting set.

Oh y'all haven't heard about that yet? :wink:  At least we won't have to worry about getting two similar/identical Peggy Carters anymore.

Edited by SuperSith

15 minutes ago, SuperSith said:

Oh y'all haven't heard about that yet? :wink:  At least we won't have to worry about getting two similar/identical Peggy Carters anymore.

Wonder if that's what @Falconfan1414 meant over on his Insta Stories saying "this might make much more sense soon" with Disney+ CMF list...

That's gonna be a bummer if Thor's house turns out wrong. 

Though understandable, because it isn't a solid information in the first place. I still hope if that happens.. whatever the set is.. it will include Miek. 

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

That's gonna be a bummer if Thor's house turns out wrong. 

Though understandable, because it isn't a solid information in the first place. I still hope if that happens.. whatever the set is.. it will include Miek. 

Yeah it came out of nowhere and then we heard nothing about it... it would make sense tbh.

And also it sounds like such a random set, I mean basically a house with 3 lazy aliens? That has literally no playability :laugh_hard: