- Eddie Brock
- Scarlet Spider
- Kurt Connors
- Miles Warren
- Norman Osborn
- Morbius
- Rhino
- Electro (classic costume)

The Spider-Man No More comic is also referenced, Pizza Time too. 

I'll take half a point for guessing a No More Easter egg, was hoping for a build, but it's an easy MOC

18 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

*Chef's kiss*
Le_Daily_Bugle_76178_Spider-Man_Boutique

Now that is one beautiful mini figure. Definitely not going to be able to afford the set but I'll try and get Daredevil, Punisher and Blade although they'll all probably cost a fortune separately anyway.

The bugle is an amazing set and the build is spectacular. The height and design both matched my expectations.

Daredevil and Blade look awesome. But generally speaking the figure selection could have been stronger.

Far too many repeats. Spiderham, Miles, Gwen, Mysterio, Venom, Carnage, Doc Oc, Mysterio, Green Goblin, and Spiderman are all repeats. Thats 10 of 25. Then we get 10 civilians of which 3 (Aunt May, Peter and Gwen) are let downs. Aunt May has been depicted as “not that old”, having short hair, having brown hair, many specific depictions. This generic old lady with a grey sweater works but I think its time she gets a more specific depiction. Gwen looks bad I’m gonna have to give her the DC superhero girls supergirl piece. Peter looks boring as well needs a different hair piece.

Of the 4 new characters, Black Cat looks inaccurate but acceptable, Punisher needs hip printing, Firestar needs dual molded legs, and Blade looks perfect. So many repeats and the only new characters weren’t really done right. I guess no one cares if Fire star is accurate but the lack of detailed printing is really starting to make this theme undesirable. Luckily the build is the selling point of this set but the figures for Lego superheroes always look so bad when compared to themes like Vidiyo.

Just now, Gjm-greeny said:

Now that is one beautiful mini figure. Definitely not going to be able to afford the set but I'll try and get Daredevil, Punisher and Blade although they'll all probably cost a fortune separately anyway.

I think they'll each cost around 30-40€.. I already got the Punisher and can't wait to get Daredevil and prob Blade too

I just love this. Also, very glad I've not bought any Spider-Man sets this year yet 😂😂😂

My quick observations/thoughts:

I love the overall figure selection but they did a few people DIRTY. Gwen especially...

I think they made this with the idea that you would really only need to buy this for most people to never need another Spider-Man set

I got worried about whether it was open at the back for a second, but I'm very happy with how they designed this set and how it opens

It's crazy how many DEEP DB cuts they went with in this set. I've red hundreds of Spider-Man comics and I can't recall hearing of Ron Barney or Amber Grant

The inside of the building is a little plainer than I would have liked but they really put their budget in the figures and exterior so I can't complain too much

Just now, hvader said:

Is the JJJ figure potentially inspired by the Raimi version?

Isn't the look of Raimi's JJJ ripped straight from the comics? 

Thsi has to be the best Marvel set ever, and maybe one of the best Lego sets of all time.

It's literally perfect. There might be a few nitpicks, but that doesn't really matter.

So. Many. EASTER EGGS! My favourite is Peter's office, it's a hilarious reference :laugh_hard:

Just now, lego_guyon02 said:

The graphic designer who did JJJ's face deserves a medal.

unknown.png

SPIDERMAN! I knew you too were in this together!

1 minute ago, hvader said:

Is the JJJ figure potentially inspired by the Raimi version?

Well yes, because Raimi JJJ is a 1:1 adaptation of comicbook JJJ.

4 minutes ago, cosmic said:

Far too many repeats. Spiderham, Miles, Gwen, Mysterio, Venom, Carnage, Doc Oc, Mysterio, Green Goblin, and Spiderman are all repeats. Thats 10 of 25. Then we get 10 civilians of which 3 (Aunt May, Peter and Gwen) are let downs. Aunt May has been depicted as “not that old”, having short hair, having brown hair, many specific depictions. This generic old lady with a grey sweater works but I think its time she gets a more specific depiction. Gwen looks bad I’m gonna have to give her the DC superhero girls supergirl piece. Peter looks boring as well needs a different hair piece.

I agree with this. I mean, I'm happy because I didnt bought any marvel set for the past two years, but I'd be really pissed if I were an avid collector

Just now, Bobby Drake said:

Now we just have to wait three more years for Kingpin, Morbius, and Rhino!

Don't forget Jackal and Lizard

Hmm. Lego can not seem to get the Spider-Buggy right...

Always Too Big or Too Small.
Shaping on this one is the best though.

Edited by Brick Cucumber

That is awesome! I might even get it at launch!

And detachable front panels, I never would have guessed it! :laugh_hard:

Holy crap!
That is one fantastic set! Obviously, most has been said about it already, but...
So many details and easter eggs!
I love the inclusion of all the civilian characters like Ron Barney and Bernie The Cab Driver :sweet: 
It's nice to see this Spider-Man has both armprinting and dual-molded legs :thumbup: 

Regards,
Mitch

Oh my oh my, what a wonderful set! I thi k all of these figures look amazing! I don't mind the repeats (even if I have some) just for the sake of so many new characters we're getting! I love Punisher, Daredevil and Blade. I wish they had a slightly more serious expression, but hey, this ain't bad. I think I might buy a hairpiece for blade however, just not digging his bald look personally. Overall I'm very amazing and cannot wait to go wait in line on the 26tg and pick it up!