Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Wow... just wow the Bugle has to be one of the best Marvel sets if not the best one. From first hearing the rumour a few months back for this set i've been excited and for me this set has deliveredĀ so much more than I thought. Marvel feels to have gone from a 3/10 to 9/10 this year for me and this set will deffo be one of the highlight sets of the year! Can't wait to pick this one upĀ :laugh:

Edited by Brick Clicker

I just saw the Daily Bugle leal and all I can say is WOW. It looks absolutely incredible! Now I'm kinda glad it's goi g to be another year before PS5s are widely available because I have to have this set! Blade and Daredevil alone make this incredible but the build so, so good and absolutely love what they did for Doc Oc's arms. Green Globlin's glider could have been better but I love how he's bursting through the building. Firestar is also a nice surprise and it appears that's who people thought might be Spider-woman, that is unless she is incuded and is just obscured in this image.

I saw a list this morning from Lego_Purist Customs on Instagram this morning, which I believe was the first specific mention of Firestar and Aunt May. But this list also included Spider-Ham (who we haven't seen) so I'm theorizing that Spider-Ham may be driving that spider buggy behind Doc Ock. I don't think his inclusion would be super out of place and seems to be the only one on the list who isn't in the set. (besides Spider-Woman but that seems to be a whole thing)

I wonder if the set will include a secret special (Spider-Man?) figure like the Harry Potter one in Diagon Alley which wasn't on the box or leaked before people got the set?

6 minutes ago, HatBricks said:

I saw a list this morning from Lego_Purist Customs on Instagram this morning, which I believe was the first specific mention of Firestar and Aunt May. But this list also included Spider-Ham (who we haven't seen) so I'm theorizing that Spider-Ham may be driving that spider buggy behind Doc Ock. I don't think his inclusion would be super out of place and seems to be the only one on the list who isn't in the set. (besides Spider-Woman but that seems to be a whole thing)

Thatā€™d make sense if true! I think the diagonal bars across the building are where the broken scaffolding comes from? Could mean itā€™s a play feature and the building can be ā€œwholeā€

6 minutes ago, upliftingbricks said:

I wonder if the set will include a secret special (Spider-Man?) figure like the Harry Potter one in Diagon Alley which wasn't on the box or leaked before people got the set?

if anyone it will be Stan.

3 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

'Spider Man No More' costume in the trash

Hopefully a Spider Buggy so he can do doughnuts on the outside of JJJs window (https://m.imgur.com/9wjscbj)

Just want to give myself a cookie for apparently willing this into existence before the photos came. Just hope I'm right about the Spider Man No More reference too

Wow... Hardly have the words, but I'm completely in love with this set. I don't think I was expecting the modem look, but I really dig it! I feel we already have sooo many tan buildings from Lego this is a nice change of pace. The minifigure selection seems off the walls good, and I LOVE the new Doc Ock arms. Genius way of making them. Can't wait to see a higher definition picture of all the new heroes and togget a confirmation on all the characters, but so far it's a day 1 buy!

3 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Just want to give myself a cookie for apparently willing this into existence before the photos came. Just hope I'm right about the Spider Man No More reference too

Great job with that! I wouldn't have noticed it if it wasn't for your post!

5 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Impressive. Your parents must be very proud of you.

Was never not gonna buy the set but after looking at the complete picture, I'll probably never not be indecisive about it. On the one hand, it's amazing in and of itself (licensed set with aĀ +3000 pieces four stories skyscraper including popular characters that currently aren't in the relevant media, who would've thought that was possible a few years ago?) and it looks great for what it is. One the other hand... I guess I've been sort of spoiled by the Modular Buildings line, coupled with real life preference in architecture, when it comes to building design 'cause I don't think that style of building isĀ all that interesting to look at.Ā :sceptic:

Itā€™s big, folks. Without the lettering on the top it looks to be approximately 66 bricks high. Those are 3 high grey panels x4 and 2 high clear panels x20, plus others on the top and bottom. Overall with the aerial itā€™s got to be over 70 bricks high, which given that a brick is 0.96mm high, isnā€™t much under 70cm. Width is then 16 plus the frame, so I guess 21, and depth likewise 12 plus frame so 16.Ā Ā I canā€™t see any logical places where the floors would separate a la modular buildings, and thereā€™s no discernible hinge on the leading corner. Assuming itā€™s dolls house style the hinge must be on the back, unless itā€™s open.Ā Whatever is going on with the left hand side, those are definitely wheels on the building.

Honestly, I'm not planning on buying this set, simply because I don't want to spend 300ā‚¬ on one set but dang does it looks GOOD.. it's a shame and I can't wait to pay ~30ā‚¬ for Daredevil and Blade..Ā 

The Bugle looks incredible. I have zero complaints. Itā€™s really the perfect Marvel set. I wish Harry Potter had gotten this kind of minifig treatment in Diagonal Alley last year

3 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

Honestly, I'm not planning on buying this set, simply because I don't want to spend 300ā‚¬ on one set but dang does it looks GOOD.. it's a shame and I can't wait to pay ~30ā‚¬ for Daredevil and Blade..Ā 

We'll get MCU Blade eventually. Just get Daredevil.

3 minutes ago, ood0 said:

That will still be a pain in my butt xD
I'm glad we finally got him, so glad.. but seriously, the 300ā‚¬ set

Edited by TobyAis

35 minutes ago, upliftingbricks said:

There IS a blacked-out Spider-man shadow next to the build

Edited by Brick Cucumber

8 minutes ago, ood0 said:

Yeah, in like 2023 or 2024.

If rumours are true, and Daredevil appears in NWH, we'll also get him eventually.

5 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

There IS a blacked-out Spider-man shadow on the box nex to the build

Symbiote Spidey or Miguel O'Hara would certainly be something.

24 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Impressive. Your parents must be very proud of you.

Probably not, but who needs them when I have LEGOā„¢ Daredevil

3 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

If rumours are true, and Daredevil appears in NWH, we'll also get him eventually.

We'll perhaps.. get him.. they skipped a lot of characters from a lot of movies