Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Mr. Delmar

Just kidding I dunno

That’s Chameleon in disguise

10 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Amber Grant.

That’s wild, that’s a deeeeeep cut. This gives me hope for a Robbie Robertson minifig

9 minutes ago, hvader said:

That’s Chameleon in disguise

3 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

I'm laughing out loud. Damn guys lego nailed this set.

5 minutes ago, KingSpoozle said:

That’s wild, that’s a deeeeeep cut. This gives me hope for a Robbie Robertson minifig

Imagine we get mfn Amber Grant but NOT Robbie Robertson

Edited by Brick Cucumber

I really hope that this is a fake "leak" from some enthusiast... otherwise Lego just lost my 300 USD. My first honest reaction was "wtf"?!

1 minute ago, Blazej_Holen said:

I really hope that this is a fake "leak" from some enthusiast... otherwise Lego just lost my 300 USD. My first honest reaction was "wtf"?!

I originally didn't like the build shape. But honestly I've come around to it now

Looks like a great set, much more interesting than I was expecting to bee honest! I like that it is so tall, and it feels so dynamic with the posing of Spidey & Dock Ock and the Green Goblin busting through the window. Really looking forward to proper images!

Reassuring to see that fire safety is still a priority in Marvel sets. :laugh:

Remember when we thougut that 14 minifigs would make the building look underpopulated?

So I don't know if it's just me, but right underneath Doc Ock, there appears to be what looks like a couple wheels (from a car), could that be a spider buggy driving on the window like from the comic?

5 minutes ago, Blazej_Holen said:

It's not.

It seems Lego lost your $300...

Just now, HatBricks said:

So I don't know if it's just me, but right underneath Doc Ock, there appears to be what looks like a couple wheels (from a car), could that be a spider buggy driving on the window like from the comic?

Huh, it does look like it.  That would be a great easter egg if so, and a Spider-Man vehicle I wouldn't complain about getting for once.

Looks like a technic peg hole in the side of the newsstand in the green section? Modular compatibility? I don’t recall if that was confirmed and can’t tell if the base is a baseplate...

I mean, the leakers did say a few times that the Bugle we'd be getting was NOT going to be the Flatiron Building that was used in the Raimi movies and was going to be comic based...so you sort of set yourself up for disappointment there.

Edited by TheBatstan

Looks like Doc Ock is using a lot of 65578 in light blueish grey for his arms. 65578.png

I like the poseability and look of this build technique for his arm.

1 minute ago, Blazej_Holen said:

I hoped for something like this... (https://donttellharry.com/2021/02/04/what-building-was-used-for-the-daily-bugle-in-the-spider-man-movies/)

Lets wait for HD pics. Till that time I am really dissapointed. 

That would have looked terrible on display IMO.
I personally was looking for something more 'Old New York'. Like this:
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

On a different note..do you think its modular (detachable floor) or dollhouse style (like Ghostbusters HQ)? And do you think that there will be elevator inside since its that tall? 

13 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

616 probably...

Congratulations, you've won the prestigious award of comedic comment of the day 🎉😂🎉

2 minutes ago, spiderfan2000 said:

Huh, it does look like it.  That would be a great easter egg if so, and a Spider-Man vehicle I wouldn't complain about getting for once.

That’s a really good spot ! And intriguing, especially if an unaccounted figure is driving it ...