Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Just now, gedren_y said:

I can see Lego doing a set exclusive variant. A well done Steve Ditko Spider-Man would be quite welcome (web printed boots). Lego's teaser post looks a bit like his art. The story in the teaser seems to be lifted from Amazing Spider-Man #13.

On a side note, how many cameras do we think will be in the set?

They gave Han leg printing in the UCS Cloud City. Nothing is too far out of the realm of possiblity

2 hours ago, PGBQW said:

I give it like 2 hours lmao

Maybe... official reveal should probably be around the 18th/19th if not so only a few days.

Edit: took out the video because the images are up on the usual place. The build is gorgeous

Edited by hvader

I wonder if LEGO is still planning some kind of reveal for the Infinity Saga sets, considering their attempt at keeping the pictures a secret for as long as possible failed miserably.

Wow, that is way taller then I was expecting. I can see why people thought it would might be the flatiron building from then angle. That is one impressive build.

I'm even more curious about whether there is a back or not.

Edited by HatBricks

4 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Maybe... official reveal should probably be around the 18th/19th if not so only a few days.

PGBQW knows all. Congratulations full pic just leaked

That is not how I was expecting it to look at all. The bright red fire escape is an interesting choice. Bold look overall. I think I like it. 

If it is real, I much would have preferred it to be light tan, instead of light grey (unless the picture is distorted and the color is different)

It seems that Doc Ock has a more poseable set of tentacles and I love that

Dock Ock has new tentacles! D:

Cannot really make out any of the figures much beyond those we were aware of, but Sandman is confirmed now along with Ock and a few others.

Just now, SEmrys said:

That is not how I was expecting it to look at all. The bright red fire escape is an interesting choice. Bold look overall. I think I like it. 

I'm removing that instantly if I get it.

Just now, hvader said:

It seems that Doc Ock has a more poseable set of tentacles and I love that

The dc clear stand pieces 

Not what I expected it to look like at all. I expected shorter and wider but I actually like the height, it'll contrast well with other buildings. Might have to do something about that fire escape though.

I might have more of a problem if it's not a closed back though which honeslty I think is likely the case right now. 

Edited by Childish Goblino

2 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

The dc clear stand pieces 

I was just about to say that, probably not as sturdy as previous versions

I think SpiderJazz mightve been disappointed by the fact that blade doesn't even have a hairpiece

I think most interesting choice is the busted part of the building, where the Goblin is flying out. Very much display piece, but I hope there’s an alternate build where it’s not destroyed.

Just now, bradreed715 said:

I was just about to say that, probably not as sturdy as previous versions

They're definitely more display than play oriented.

Just now, PRbrickbuilder said:

If Firestar is in the air (with fire blast pieces), who is the yellow/red minifig below Goblin?

It's just fire from his glider

Just now, PRbrickbuilder said:

If Firestar is in the air (with fire blast pieces), who is the yellow/red minifig below Goblin?

That's the exhausts of his glider.