Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

IF Firestar is in this, it only makes sense to think Iceman is in here to, no?

4 hours ago, Legofania said:

How many sets we expect to be released in October?

As far as I can tell, seven (7) sets appear to be releasing in October:

• 76145: Eternals' Aerial Assault $9.99/9.99€ (133 pieces)
  • 76154: Deviant Ambush! $24.99/19.99€ (197 pieces)
  • 76155: In Arishem's Shadow $59.99/59.99€ (693 pieces)
  • 76156: Rise of the Domo $89.99/99.99€ (1040 pieces)
  • 76184: $19.99/19.99€ (73 Pieces) (4+) Spider Man Far From Home theme
  • 76185: $29.99/39.99€ (355 Pieces) Spider Man theme
  • 76195: $19.99/19.99€ (198 Pieces) Spider Man theme

Link to 'List'

Edited by Scarilian

4 hours ago, Legofania said:

How many sets we expect to be released in October?

All 4 Eternals sets, 2 No Way Home sets and Far From Home 4+ set.

Hey, everyone! I had two ideas regarding future characters for the Infinity Saga sets:

1) The Aldrich Killian minifig had a glow-in-the-dark head, and the Iron Monger has a glow-in-the-dark Arc Reactor. Would be nice if Whiplash had glow-in-the-dark whips, to keep the tradition for Iron Man movie villains;

2) I can definitely see LEGO using the Thanos bigfig mold to make an Abomination from The Incredible Hulk. In the four back studs, you just need two 1x2 jumper plates and this piece: https://brickset.com/parts/design-15209, all in the same color of the bigfig.

The Bugle definitely can hold all 25 minifigs 

I'm so excited for it

Edited by Trainfan20

Is the Benatar going to release June 1st in the UK or is that just Mainland Europe? 

Edited by Beskar Bricks

1 hour ago, Beskar Bricks said:

Is the Benatar going to release June 1st in the UK or is that just Mainland Europe? 

June 1st everywhere except the US

1 hour ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Colin Creevey's recolored Han Solo hair will look great on IW Cap :excited:

Nice!

12 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

snip

Isn't the dark one we have already good? Hmmmm does lighter shade is more accurate? I guess I have to rewatch. 

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Isn't the dark one we have already good? Hmmmm does lighter shade is more accurate? I guess I have to rewatch. 

Too dark imo.

1 hour ago, lego_guyon02 said:

I love that we’re finally getting more recolors of this hair!

2 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Finally a teaser of Daily Bugle from Lego!

That means that an official reveal is coming soon :moar:

I can't wait!

15 hours ago, HatBricks said:

So with the rumor of an announcement of the Bugle on the 18th (this Tuesday), Then if it follows trends with the friends set, we should get a teaser for the Bugle in the next couple days from Lego on social media. (assuming they will do a tease)

Looks like I was right about getting a teaser today! Lot's of easter eggs. one of the headlines is something about stormy weather? Might be a reference to something we haven't seen yet. (or maybe just nothing, hard to say)

"Spider-Man revealed as leader of crime gang!" is probably a reference to the other heroes in the set

"Carnage on the streets of New York?" is definitely carnage

"Mysterio to the rescue!" shows us Green Goblin (same as in spider-lair by the looks of it, but with a new glider build) and Mysterio (who has no arm/leg printing and no dual molded legs.) We can also clearly see the bugle on the right, but there appears to be some kind of structure on the left. hard to say if that's something that might be included in the set or not.

"Feline invasion in NYC may lead to catastrophe" is for sure Black Cat.

I'm super excited for the full reveal!

Edited by HatBricks

8 minutes ago, HatBricks said:

one of the headlines is something about stormy weather? Might be a reference to something we haven't seen yet. (or maybe just nothing, hard to say)

Only Electro comes to my mind regarding this quote, but he has already been debunked. Hydro-man? It really could mean nothing, but every other text of this tease is a reference...

Fun. How long is it usually between teasers and reveals? Are we still expecting Tuesday? 

Did some random research on the numbers in this teaser for hints, particularly the page numbers. I've probably looked far too hard into this, but here's my findings:

ASM Vol 4 first appearance of Sandman

ASM Vol 7 second appearance of Vulture

ASM Vol 12 third appearance of Doc Ock

ASM Vol 20 first appearance of Scorpion

ASM Vol 38 first appearance of Just a Guy Named Joe

So what we can take away from this, is after years and years of begging, we finally get a Just a Guy Named Joe figure!

Also probably not really a reference, but ASM Vol 50 (50¢) was first appearance of Kingpin, but also the iconic 'Spider-Man No More' issue, and it would be awesome if we could get that Easter egg of his costume in the trash

Friends hint was on the 8th, with a reveal on the 11th.

I would expect it to follow the pattern, even if I feel excruciatingly impatient. :snicker:

3 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

So what we can take away from this, is after years and years of begging, we finally get a Just a Guy Named Joe figure!

When you said his name I thought he was just a random civilian, but he actually has a super-villain costume hahaha! He needs to be a part of the Sinister Six, along with Leap-frog and Stilt-man!

1 minute ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

When you said his name I thought he was just a random civilian, but he actually has a super-villain costume hahaha! He needs to be a part of the Sinister Six, along with Leap-frog and Stilt-man!

Don't forget Big Wheel!

I really like what we can see of the build in the bottom left. Love that logo across the top! Plus the brickbuilt trumpet looks great (Even though we can only see half)!

There appears to be another brickbuilt structure to the left. Perhaps that additional building is completely seperate

The building is also solid black. I can't think of many buildings in the Marvel universe NY that are solid black. Except Fisk tower or Oscorp 👀

Edited by Brick Cucumber