Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

50 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Just for reference, I'm looking at a pretty good photo of back of the box from @michaelbricksf0rever on Instagram. It's completely plain. The computer screen has the stones, but the piece does not

nothing a little paint won't fix 

8 minutes ago, RaichuKing263 said:

Here's my theory

We're getting a comic accurate rhino in the daily bugle using the new thanos mold with a new big-fig head attachment piece.

But that's just my 2 sense

Nope 

3 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

I dunno about you but I got a limited edition Tony Stark damaged head.

IronBARDman

can't wait for that minifigure nano gauntlet so that he can use it to snap Bald Thanos away.

Is that an official Lego head? If so from where?

Could anyone help a poor un-updated fan ?
What's the current rumoured minifig list for The Daily Bugle??
Looking forward to Spider-Woman (if that's confirmed)

37 minutes ago, RaichuKing263 said:

Here's my theory
We're getting a comic accurate rhino in the daily bugle using the new thanos mold with a new big-fig head attachment piece.

No Big Figs, unsure if a minifigure version of Rhino would count as a 'new villain', probably would as the only version we have currently is just in civilian form :shrug_oh_well:

15 minutes ago, ultiminutes said:

Yep 11 Confirmed out of '14': Spider-man, Peter Parker, J.J.Jameson, Betty Brant, Venom, Black Cat, Punisher, Daredevil, Spider-Woman, Mysterio, Green Goblin 
Nope: Electro, Lizard
Reports on other figures: Sinister Six included in some form (At least three/four other villains as such?), No Big Figs included, 'No more New Villains' 

14 figures is minimum, original remark was '14+' figures

At this time chances are the other figures are other heroes, villains that we've already gotten in other sets and civilians associated with the heroes or the Daily Bugle

20 minutes ago, ultiminutes said:

1. Spider-Man

2. Daredevil

3. Punisher

4. Spider-Woman

5. Blade

6. Peter Parker

7. J. Jonah Jameson

8. Betty Brant

9. Venom

10. Green Goblin

11. Black Cat

12. Mysterio

Plus at least two other unknown villains to form the Sinister Six, as well as potentially more heroes/civilians.

Edited by spiderfan2000

2 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

whoever confirmed blade?

I think people here are confused, as far as I can tell the idea of Blade being in the set was a joke - yet everyone seems to be taking it seriously. I cannot find any of the trusted sources mentioning Blade as being legitimately in the set, so I'm sticking to:

Yep 11 Confirmed out of '14': Spider-man, Peter Parker, J.J.Jameson, Betty Brant, Venom, Black Cat, Punisher, Daredevil, Spider-Woman, Mysterio, Green Goblin 
Reports on other figures: Sinister Six included in some form (At least three/four other villains as such?), No Big Figs included, 'No more New Villains' 

22 minutes ago, spiderfan2000 said:

1. Spider-Man

2. Daredevil

3. Punisher

4. Spider-Woman

5. Blade

6. Peter Parker

7. J. Jonah Jameson

8. Betty Brant

9. Venom

10. Green Goblin

11. Black Cat

12. Mysterio

Plus at least two other unknown villains to form the Sinister Six, as well as potentially more heroes/civilians.

23 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

No Big Figs, unsure if a minifigure version of Rhino would count as a 'new villain', probably would as the only version we have currently is just in civilian form :shrug_oh_well:

14 figures is minimum, original remark was '14+' figures

At this time chances are the other figures are other heroes, villains that we've already gotten in other sets and civilians associated with the heroes or the Daily Bugle

Thanks for updating the full list @spiderfan2000! Also @Scarilian
I saw some mentioning that lego_fulcrum hinted about Blade a few pages back as well and no one had discredited them yet so I'm hopeful

Edited by ultiminutes

53 minutes ago, hamton52 said:

Is that an official Lego head? If so from where?

Bard the bowman, I removed the sideburns printing. 

10 minutes ago, ultiminutes said:

Thanks for updating the full list!
I saw some mentioning that lego_fulcrum hinted about Blade a few pages back..

Bohner not Fulcurm and it was just a joke.

The whole Blade thing stemmed from a since deleted story by Lego Fulcrum yesterday (I didn't see it myself but other forum members mentioned it), and then Bohner made a joke about it earlier.

Because Fulcrum deleted it the whole thing has been kinda iffy from the start but has been fueled by the fact that his inclusion in the set would be awesome. It's still all pretty up in the air so I hope we won't have to wait too long for a definitive answer either way.

Edited by HatBricks

2 hours ago, TobyAis said:

It's a new one that dropped a few hours ago and I believe it's real this time

Thanks mate! I wish I had those arms, I would have tried them in a heartbeat!
I've been hunting on Bricklink to find the mission impossible minifig for months xD

Ah interesting, looks like a pretty solid fig, maybe just needs some CMF boots.

And dang, I figured as much. Still though, those are some great variants you got going

5 hours ago, TobyAis said:

Lmao same, I'm glad it is xD 
and how much armour do you have right now?

Oh, not much. Just got both parts of the hall recently. The only additions I've made are the venomized Iron Man and the Invincible Iron Man from the Detroit Steel set. I've got a lot to go, not sure how completionist I plan on being. I'll see as I go. :sweet:

5 hours ago, YetiZombie said:

He said that when he was asked about it in the falconfan discord :)

Thanks!

Loooooove the new sets, child me would be frothing at the mouth right now. 

I've been trying not to buy lego marvel anymore because I really just care about the figures, but that compound has me tempted as hecc. Currently I'm thinking I'll sell my current versions of the figures, then use that money to buy the new set, then sell off the compound (but not that destroyed avengers sign, i love that), the figures that aren't thanos or the big three, and the Ant-van to make a small display set of the big three facing off against thanos. Net profit (Stonks) + better figures, I think i've rationalized it for myself.

Opinions on the other sets:

4+ cap is a juniors set if I ever saw one, but it's peak juniors. Interesting new cap figure, build that isn't...that bad, and a generic goon.

BP dragon flyer isn't a set I get the inclusion of as it's not really an iconic vehicle, but the figures and ship both look good.

Iron Monger is oversized, but I'm not really as bothered by that as I was by the oversized hulkbusters, for some reason.

Benatar looks very well-built.

Gauntlet seems off to me, I think the Hand part of it is too skinny.

It's really too bad how Scarlet Witch looks in the Final Battle set. Hair's wrong color and wrong style (better Lego style options out there), both faces are smiling (really odd, especially for the final battle scene), and no skirt piece. I'd be bummed if I didn't have the Scarlet Witch from Civil War. I guess we can't be too mad because she's going to be in the CMF with the rad crown and CMFs are known for their great detail.

Really excited to see what the Marvel CMFs look like. I think my top three most anticipated Marvel CMF minifigs are:

1. Scarlet Witch

2. Vision

3. Sam Wilson Captain America

What are yours?

Boxes leaked, Benatar figs look top tier. I’m almost positive I’ll get it. Also, SW’s blast are purple, and I think a power stone is in the final battle.

Edited by Brickroll

Groot looks way better than the Infinity War version, with leg printing and a more accurate dark tan coloring.  Now I can only hope they redo the adult Groot and both baby Groot variants in dark tan to maintain consistency.  Quill looks great, probably my second favorite in the set behind Groot.  No sign of a helmet, which is unfortunate.

That Groot figure looks awesome! The new color looks much more accurate and the texturing really makes him stand out a lot more compared to the Infinity War version. Star Lord looks great too with the dual molded legs and Superman hairpiece.

Edited by wesker

Looks like a good wave for the Marvel collectors. New Thanos is awesome, looks like he can turn his head! Massive step in the right direction for big figs. I’ll definitely pick up Iron Monger since that’s one I’ve wanted them to make since I first saw Iron Man all those years ago, not sure about the others. Maybe I’ll get the Black Panther one. The Benetar is honestly disappointing, when I first saw the rumor for “UCS style Guardians ship” I didn’t think that meant “update and a stand”, that’s the same cockpit piece as before and the whole thing looks about as big as the 2014 Milano to me. Doesn’t have Gamora, Drax or Nebula and it still only fits two figures in the cockpit, what could’ve been a day 1 buy for me is now an easy pass. 

Looks like LEGO just gave up on the reveal and released the pictures :laugh_hard:

Anyway the Benatar is by far the best Marvel build I've ever seen so I'm definitely getting it day 1. Quill even has recolored guns and dualmolded legs! *oh2* Really pissed off about them cheaping out on his helmet again though :hmpf_bad:

Whoa, wasn't planning on getting the Benatar (because I already have the first version), then I saw the back of the box. Holy hell, it looks AMAZING. Really strange they went with Thor over Drax.

2 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Looks like LEGO just gave up on the reveal and released the pictures :laugh_hard:

Anyway the Benatar is by far the best Marvel build I've ever seen so I'm definitely getting it day 1. Quill even has recolored guns and dualmolded legs! *oh2* Really pissed off about them cheaping out on his helmet again though :hmpf_bad:

Really surprised they didn't include Star-Lord's helmet. That's pretty freakin dumb.