Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

2 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Also pretty sure that Captain Marvel torso is misaligned. I'm 100% calling this as a fake leak.

And how do you explain the hairpiece? Knock-off? :shrug_oh_well:

1 hour ago, TobyAis said:

FINALLY!! I've been waiting for this hairpiece FOREVER!

It's really good apart from that tho.. also, I know blue arms should be more accurate but do you reckon she'd look better with red arms?

https://www.google.co.za/search?q=captain+marvel+endgame+short+hair&tbm=isch&hl=en-gb&chips=q:captain+marvel+endgame+short+hair,online_chips:png:UhZawhF6Wq4%3D&client=safari&prmd=ivn&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwie5MaM18fwAhXigc4BHf52BJIQ4lYoA3oECAEQCw&biw=320&bih=438#imgrc=Gby79ecOazIvdM

17 minutes ago, YetiZombie said:

Same, with the helmet that figure just looks off. I'll probably end up displaying it without the helmet, and I'll give the shield to MK 50 Iron Man which is where it belongs lol

Same, I'll probably recreate the Snap scene with his gauntlet and his helmet off.

6 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Also pretty sure that Captain Marvel torso is misaligned. I'm 100% calling this as a fake leak.

It's been reposted by michaelbricksforever.. now, I know he only reposts other leaks and that's all but I've never seen him post a fake leak before.. and there's a shit ton of fake leak

1 minute ago, BusterNut31 said:

U can see which she has more of. Blue or red.

But I already knew, that's why I said, for accurary her arms should be blue but I think it'd look better with red arms

I've never really ventured into the marvel sets... But damn, that Benatar set has me sucked right in! That's a magnificent piece of art! 

45 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Really? It desperately needs things that other Iron Man don't need that much - dual-moulded arms and legs. That's the only armour that requires something like that (maybe except for MK 47). It also needs atm printing, but so do all the other Iron Mans.

The worst things is how shades of gold don't match at all - helmet, arms and torso.

It really is haha. It may be one of my favs because his Mark 85 suit is my fav. Love its close resemblance to the source material. I'll fully admit it could use some arm printing but there's only one Lego Iron Man minifigure that has it so what can you do?

I used the golden minifigure keychain arms to make him look better. It's not perfect, looks off with the helmet but it looks great with the legs IMO:

IMG_0421

Edited by Moon_Knight

10 minutes ago, Moon_Knight said:

It really is haha. It may be one of my favs because his Mark 85 suit is my fav. Love its close resemblance to the source material. I'll fully admit it could use some arm printing but there's only one Lego Iron Man minifigure that has it so what can you do?

I used the golden minifigure keychain arms to make him look better. It's not perfect, looks off with the helmet but it looks great with the legs IMO:

I never got the Mark 85, so far I've been using a Mark 50 with golden arms xD
IMG_20210514_005317.jpg 

I dunno about you but I got a limited edition Tony Stark damaged head.

IronBARDman

can't wait for that minifigure nano gauntlet so that he can use it to snap Bald Thanos away.

12 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

okay so based on the back of box images for the compound, the nano gauntlet looks printed 

Not sure where you see that, but it's definitely not printed unfortunately

13 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

okay so based on the back of box images for the compound, the nano gauntlet looks printed 

But it doesn't look printed tho.. even on the back

The new Benatar looks fantastic! I love how much smoother they've made the exterior build compared to the last one. Looking forward to seeing more of the interior and what other characters will be included.

Also glad to see the cockpit of the Dragon Flyer can be articulated for attack mode. Wasn't sure it could based on the initial photo.

8 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

look at the knuckles

Yep.. it's red, sometime slightly pink depending on the pic..

5 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

Yep.. it's red, sometime slightly pink depending on the pic..

Yeah nano gauntlet is not printed

35 minutes ago, wesker said:

The new Benatar looks fantastic! I love how much smoother they've made the exterior build compared to the last one. Looking forward to seeing more of the interior and what other characters will be included.

Also glad to see the cockpit of the Dragon Flyer can be articulated for attack mode. Wasn't sure it could based on the initial photo.

Agreed, these are the 2 sets I'm most excited for. So glad that the Dragon Flyer's cockpit can be articulated as we saw in the Black Panther movie.

Is it just me or Captain Marvel's head in the leak is new? I can't find it.. 

Didn't we see this Captain Marvel leak a while ago and we were told it was fake? Or am I misremembering?

8 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

Yo my man, I clicked on your Flickr and my god those Punishers are sick as hell. I didn't know if the flesh arms or dual molded legs would look good paired with the white belt honestly, but my gosh does every variant look amazing.

Any chance you have a pic with Superboy's short sleeve arms (half black, half flesh)?

Edited by Legocity2713

12 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

Didn't we see this Captain Marvel leak a while ago and we were told it was fake? Or am I misremembering?

Yo my man, I clicked on your Flickr and my god those Punishers are sick as hell. I didn't know if the flesh arms or dual molded legs would look good paired with the white belt honestly, but my gosh does every variant look amazing.

Any chance you have a pic with Superboy's short sleeve arms (half black, half flesh)?

It's a new one that dropped a few hours ago and I believe it's real this time

Thanks mate! I wish I had those arms, I would have tried them in a heartbeat!
I've been hunting on Bricklink to find the mission impossible minifig for months xD

Edited by TobyAis

1 hour ago, TOTDForever said:

look at the knuckles

Just for reference, I'm looking at a pretty good photo of back of the box from @michaelbricksf0rever on Instagram. It's completely plain. The computer screen has the stones, but the piece does not

50 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

Its the Princess Leia head that was used on the 2020 Captain Marvel figure.

7 minutes ago, wesker said:

Its the Princess Leia head that was used on the 2020 Captain Marvel figure.

Oh alright, that's why it was familiar

Here's my theory

We're getting a comic accurate rhino in the daily bugle using the new thanos mold with a new big-fig head attachment piece.

But that's just my 2 sense