Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

54 minutes ago, RaichuKing263 said:

Ok, I'm 100% positive I need the Final Battle Set, but that being said, should I pick up the avengers compound set before it retires? Will the two compounds go together? Should I?

No.

I wouldn't waste my money on that set, and I don't think anyone should. 

31 minutes ago, doclord said:

Rumblings on instagram of another big surprise coming for "minifig collectors".

Sounds intriguing. Have they given any hints towards what this is about instead? :classic:

12 minutes ago, Anonknee Muss said:

Wakandan Speed Champions set when?

That was also the first thing I thought of after spotting that windscreen piece :snicker:

Just now, BrickBob Studpants said:

Sounds intriguing. Have they given any hints towards what this is about instead? :classic:

I would assume the Daily Bugle considering it's impressive selection of minifigures thus far.

1 hour ago, RaichuKing263 said:

Ok, I'm 100% positive I need the Final Battle Set, but that being said, should I pick up the avengers compound set before it retires? Will the two compounds go together? Should I?

I’m just going to Bricklink the Thanos in that set for the printed arms but not going to bother buying the set. It’s inaccurate and now that this new final battle set is coming out there really are no exclusives except for the Thanos.

I’m thinking I need to get one of those red gauntlets from the Hulk Helicopter Rescue set, too.

1 minute ago, Anonknee Muss said:

I would assume the Daily Bugle considering it's impressive selection of minifigures thus far.

@doclord said it’s not related to Marvel :wink: I’m just curious which theme this refers to, so it can be discussed in the proper thread :purrr: I have an idea what it could be, but I’m not getting my hopes up just yet

Captain Marvel figure leaked

I'm gonna be needing that Photographer legs. Dang lego always doing us dirty.

13 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

@doclord said it’s not related to Marvel :wink: I’m just curious which theme this refers to, so it can be discussed in the proper thread :purrr: I have an idea what it could be, but I’m not getting my hopes up just yet

I didn't see anything on insta that referred to Minifigs? Is this in someone's story?

8 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

That hairpiece doesn’t exist yet in medium nougat, so it’s definitely genuine :thumbup:

FINALLY!! I've been waiting for this hairpiece FOREVER!

12 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Captain Marvel figure leaked

I'm gonna be needing that Photographer legs. Dang lego always doing us dirty.

It's really good apart from that tho.. also, I know blue arms should be more accurate but do you reckon she'd look better with red arms?

5 minutes ago, Childe_Roland said:

I didn't see anything on insta that referred to Minifigs? Is this in someone's story?

I’ve looked through the leakers’ stories and it was @Brick Clicker who had reported on it, with tandnbricks being the source :classic:

12 minutes ago, Marvelous Spidey said:

Captain Marvel looks pretty good! She’s from the Sanctuary II set right?

She is :classic: Hopefully it won’t take long for the Thanos minifig to leak too then 

Edited by BrickBob Studpants

I love the hairpiece and torso print... but that's just it.

That's a pretty mediocre minfigure. The original suit just has so much detailing, and so much more... red. This is just too dark blue...

But I guess that could mean that Sanctuary II is a June set after all?

2 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

I’ve looked through the leakers’ stories and it was @Brick Clicker who had reported on it, with tandnbricks being the source :classic:

Thanks! I only follow FalconFan1414, so I miss stuff in stories a lot. Sounds interesting? Not totally sure what to make of it, a surprise CMF? A bricktober pack? Maybe pictures of the Marvel CMF?

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I love the hairpiece and torso print... but that's just it.

That's a pretty mediocre minfigure. The original suit just has so much detailing, and so much more... red. This is just too dark blue...

Yeah, that's why I'm wondering if it'd look better with red arms
We def need those legs tho
lego-minifigures-16-71013-la-photographe

2 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

Yeah, that's why I'm wondering if it'd look better with red arms
We def need those legs tho

Good find, those will work quite perfectly!

She needs a lot more printing tho.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

5 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Not necessarily, minifigs to be released in August sets have started to leak too (Greef Karga & the Mortar Trooper) :wink:

5 minutes ago, Childe_Roland said:

Thanks! I only follow FalconFan1414, so I miss stuff in stories a lot. Sounds interesting? Not totally sure what to make of it, a surprise CMF? A bricktober pack? Maybe pictures of the Marvel CMF?

“Minifig fans are in for a treat soon” & “And the Daily Bugle isn’t the only thing” are the exact quotes :classic: It’s too early for the CMF series to leak and Bricktober hasn’t been a thing anymore ever since TRU got murdered, so it has to be something else

17 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

FINALLY!! I've been waiting for this hairpiece FOREVER!

It's really good apart from that tho.. also, I know blue arms should be more accurate but do you reckon she'd look better with red arms?

She needs gold and blue 

Just now, BrickBob Studpants said:

Not necessarily, minifigs to be released in August sets have started to leak too (Greef Karga & the Mortar Trooper) :wink:

“Minifig fans are in for a treat soon” & “And the Daily Bugle isn’t the only thing” are the exact quotes :classic: It’s too early for the CMF series to leak and Bricktober hasn’t been a thing anymore ever since TRU got murdered, so it has to be something else

When I read that I just think of minifigure pack. Simillar with comic falcon and widow / pork grind and iron venom.

1 minute ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

I know, it just feels like too much of a coincidence that she leaked the day most The Infinity Saga sets leaked.

3 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

She needs gold and blue 

Meh.. she barely has any gold on her arms, only 3-4 stripes, but she has a lot of dark blue and good amount of red too

Edited by TobyAis

1 minute ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

It apparently has nothing to do with Marvel according to @Brick Clicker

4 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Okay atleast we know. 

Something they've never done before. Not licensed