Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

5 minutes ago, Leggomyleggo said:

So is this Bugle set mainly focused on the Daily Bugle building or is it New York City setting with the Daily Bugle being a portion of the setting? Is the set name Daily Bugle? Idk the minifigure line up doesn't feel like its a Daily Bugle oriented set.

The Bugle is the main build but I believe there is a side-build of another building.

On that note, I'd love to see Alias investigations and Jessica Jones in the set too.

But Nelson and Merdock is more likely.

1 hour ago, doclord said:

This means there has to be a vampire in the set, right? Morbius?

Falconfan said no new villains, but TECHNICALLY Morbius is somewhat antihero, he was part of the Midnight Sons

1 hour ago, spiderfan2000 said:

More new heroes? I wonder who else could be included.  Silver Sable? Prowler? Cloak and Dagger? Moon Knight? Elektra?

Cloak and Dagger PLEASE LEGO!!! PLEEEEAAAAAASSSSEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Prowler would also be cool

39 minutes ago, Leggomyleggo said:

So is this Bugle set mainly focused on the Daily Bugle building or is it New York City setting with the Daily Bugle being a portion of the setting? Is the set name Daily Bugle? Idk the minifigure line up doesn't feel like its a Daily Bugle oriented set.

It's just Daily Bugle based with maybe a smaller side building. As for the figures I'd rather a set that has Daredevil and Punisher for no logical reason than a bunch of reporters because it would make more sense

Edit: wrong wording

Edited by Quicksilver838

5 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

The Bugle is the main build but I believe there is a side-build of another building.

On that note, I'd love to see Alias investigations and Jessica Jones in the set too.

I can't wait to see Daredevil!!..

14 minutes ago, josh_a_123 said:

coming back and looking at the pictures again after a couple of hours and i love every set they're all so good. 

is the New Asgard set releasing in June or August?

We'll have to see whether New Asgard and Sanctuary II release in June, but I'd bet on it. It would make sense to make a one, complete, The Infinity Saga wave.

16 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Last I heard there is no sidebuilding.

Scrapped

20 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Falconfan said no more villains

Scrapping my ENTIRE previous post just because of this.

Not gonna lie, a $200+ Spider-Man set with only one villain sucks on almost every conceivable level.

Edited by ARC2149Nova

7 minutes ago, ARC2149Nova said:

Scrapped

Not gonna lie, a $200+ Spider-Man set with only one villain sucks on almost every conceivable level.

But there isn't only one villain.. and it's $300, not 200

7 minutes ago, ARC2149Nova said:

Correct! But they are giving us a ton of new heroes and antiheroes.

10 minutes ago, ARC2149Nova said:

Scrapped

That was a mistake on my half he said no new villains, so any villain we've previously had are still on the table (Scorpion, Kraven, maybe Shocker)

Sorry for the confusion

Little late but man the Benatar looks fantastic. I was only planning on picking up the Bugle and New Asgard but Benatar is a must for me now. 

Feel unlucky that out of all the Marvel sets this year 2 of the only 3 I want are the most expensive ones tho. Also Blade is a pleasant surprise that I can add to my small Midnight Sons minifig collection that just consists of 2 ghost riders, Strange and the honorary midnight son Scarlet Spider.

Edited by Childish Goblino

Now YOU can have an infinity gauntlet that gives the middle finger to everyone in the room!

I’ll never buy the set, it’s just not for me, but the adolescent in me does love that making the gauntlet give the finger looks possible

Edited by BaalTheBuilder
Clarity

The part of me that loves GOTG above every other movie wants the Benatar so badly. The part of me that understands budgets said “sit down, idiot”. 

Edited by hondohnaka

Looking at the back of the compound confirms my feelings on it. It's cool, but it is pretty sparse in terms of actual build. I keep flip flopping on Thanos. I'll have to wait and see what the second and prices are like. 

That Benatar though does not disappoint. Gorgeous. Can't wait to see the interior and some shots from other angles. 

And more figs than we were expecting in the Bugle? The 18th can't come soon enough! 

Edited by SEmrys

3 minutes ago, BaalTheBuilder said:

Now YOU can have an infinity gauntlet that gives the middle finger to everyone in the room!

I’ll never buy the set, it’s just not for me, but the adolescent in me does love that making the gauntlet give the finger looks possible

You could also do an amazing trick with the circle game...

Ok, I'm 100% positive I need the Final Battle Set, but that being said, should I pick up the avengers compound set before it retires? Will the two compounds go together? Should I?

2 minutes ago, RaichuKing263 said:

Ok, I'm 100% positive I need the Final Battle Set, but that being said, should I pick up the avengers compound set before it retires? Will the two compounds go together? Should I?

I was thinking of doing something very similar, the 2019 compound battle may end up being worth something after all. 

You can definitely combine them, whether that's side by side or stacked is up to you. You could also use the combined pieces to make your own compound, but that's more moc-heavy. I'm considering buying the og compound just to expand the set and have a bigger final battle display. 

17 minutes ago, KingSpoozle said:

I was thinking of doing something very similar, the 2019 compound battle may end up being worth something after all. 

Good morning everyone. Seriously? The images are up because someone found them on a shelf in store? . . . {laughs and laughs}

I totally disagree. The only thing the old compound battle had that this one doesn’t have and better was Quantum Suit Nebula. 

Anyway, updated thoughts? This changes nothing about my priorities except confirming that I probably will get the Endgame final Battle. New Iron Man looks great, the build’s a drastic improvement, no pointless vehicles and Thanos . . looks sorta like a Ken doll but it’s better than his “rawr rawr destroy everything” faces from 2018 and 2020. (Didn’t get the 2019 compound version, this’ll be a worthy substitute.)

Huh. The Wakandan Flyer’s not what I was expecting. But I like it! Definitely getting that one too. I don’t need another Benatar, or the golden glove, or a 4+ motorbike. I’m undecided on Iron Monger though. Depends on budget I guess.

Fingers crossed that New Asgard lives up to expectations, I want Korg!

I was away for nearly 12 hours or so, and i see this tread already past 404 pages!

Anyways, I can’t want to see Daily Bugle and that darn Daredevil!

1 hour ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Falconfan said no new villains

"No, new villains"

Rumblings on instagram of another big surprise coming for "minifig collectors". Not exactly confirmed for Marvel, BUT....

EDIT: Not Marvel related after all.

Edited by doclord

16 minutes ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

New Iron Man looks great

You're talking about the mark 85.. because it's the same as before

9 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

"No, new villains"

This is beginning to feel like a "Bruh" moment, but just in case, I'm guessing the comma is important here, right? So, we are getting new villains? :wacko:

If we get retreads, then I suppose that can mean classic versions of characters we technically already have (Shocker, Electro, and Rhino first and most importantly), whereas if we get new villains, then characters like Morbius, The Lizard, and Silver Sable are still on the table.

1 hour ago, Quicksilver838 said:

That was a mistake on my half he said no new villains, so any villain we've previously had are still on the table (Scorpion, Kraven, maybe Shocker)

Sorry for the confusion

That's a bit better, as honestly I wouldn't mind if it meant getting the classics we've been needing forever.

22 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

"No, new villains"

🤔 Yeah, I’d like an explanation for the apostrophe as well.