Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

15 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

So we have Punisher, Daredevil, Black Cat, and Blade in the same set… 

And that's not all :wink:

29 minutes ago, Ralph Bohner said:

So about Bugle fig numbers... you might want to up your expectations.

Which I know is dangerous to say in this community.

But like...

Seriously.

What comparable sets are there to the Bugle? I was thinking about Diagon Alley which was €100 more expensive, had 14 figures, 4 of which were new (I think? Correct me if I'm wrong!). So are we thinking 16 / 17 minifigs then? 

2 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

This is starting to feel like a tacotown commercial.

18 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

Is it just me or every pic in Instagram has an amazingly shitty quality? Where do you guys go to see leaks?

Brickset’s Instagram has the best quality ones imo. I don’t see Star Lord clearly either though except for his Superman hair curl and his torso

26 minutes ago, Ralph Bohner said:

Some minifigs are always trying to ice skate uphill.

Don't do that, don't give me hope!

The Benatar looks good but I still prefer the Milano and don't really feel the need to get it. Nice to get more pics of the sets. I love that the gauntlet can snap, I'm glad the dragon flyer can fold forward like it should, Iron Monger looks really good in that flying pose but awful in every other, the interior of the compound could be better, the giant jail cell is a massive waste of space but I like the rest as bare as it is. I like the holograms of Captain Marvel and Rocket Raccoon and the nanogauntlet station with a nano gauntlet! That thing REALLY  should have been printed though. I don't think they've ever printed that piece before but they really should have figured out a way to do it. Luis' van also looks much better than I expected.

Edit: Wait, so Blade IS in the Bugle!?! Yes! I was thinking I'd have to wait until the Blade movie to get a minifig of him. He seems like a weird inclusion though unless Morbius is involved as he'd be the connection between Blade and Spider-man.

Edited by ToaDraco

All I see of Star Lord is his torso, mouth and right eye. The brightness of the image, coupled with the fig being seen through trans purple makes any nougat color wash out.

Edited by gedren_y

Maybe it's just me but the Benetar looks really small for $150 (that is the price rigjt?). I actually like it a lot, moreso than I was expecting, but even aside from the price I don't think it stands out enough for me to pick it up. 

13 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

More new heroes? I wonder who else could be included.  Silver Sable? Prowler? Cloak and Dagger? Moon Knight? Elektra?

Edited by spiderfan2000

If we're getting more bugle figs can some of them PLEASE be civillians.
We need a Robbie Robertson and Ben Urich and this seems like the only opportunity to ever get them.

I just saw the pics of Thanos' body, the new bigfig mold has 4 studs on the back!!! That was one of the things I wanted them to add to improve bigfigs in addition to removable heads. Now we just need them to start doing the legs like they do the arms.

2 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

If we're getting more bugle figs can some of them PLEASE be civillians.
We need a Robbie Robertson and Ben Urich and this seems like the only opportunity to ever get them.

Why civilians over more superheroes? Arent civilians easy to create with generic parts?

44 minutes ago, Ralph Bohner said:

So about Bugle fig numbers... you might want to up your expectations.

Which I know is dangerous to say in this community.

But like...

Seriously.

I was hoping 14 was on the low side. Man, unless something is really poorly done, this is setting up to be the best Marvel set ever, possible Lego set ever, although I'll withhold judgement on that until I see the final product. I wouldn't even mind some civilians just to fill it in, but man, rare heroes are better. I might have to buy two of these from the sounds of it  :laugh:

Guys I was just trying to be cheeky with the Blade quote. Haven't seen any more than you have.

Remember, the reveal is right around the corner. :classic:

3 minutes ago, upliftingbricks said:

Why civilians over more superheroes? Arent civilians easy to create with generic parts?

Some people like getting a set that is complete, you know.

Just because you can make something, doesn't mean they don't need to include it. I, for one, never modify any of my sets.

Just now, Ralph Bohner said:

Guys I was just trying to be cheeky with the Blade quote. Haven't seen any more than you have.

Remember, the reveal is right around the corner. :classic:

Is 18th still the date? Or has it changed?

If so, in just 5 days we're in for a treat :wub:

1 hour ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

The cursed minifigs born from this will be legendary

this would actually be cool to get a MODOK like that with the new head

5 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Some people like getting a set that is complete, you know.

Just because you can make something, doesn't mean they don't need to include it. I, for one, never modify any of my sets.

I get that but minifig spaces have a limit and Im curious why people would want a civilian over another superhero/villain e.g. Why would you want Robbie Robertson over say a Blade or Lizard or the many more we don't have yet?

No idea the likelihood, but I've seen several people mention Eleckta. I would love to get her in this set. Unless they start making these characters regularly, I'd say this would be the only chance at her for a long time. Honestly though, whatever else we get, I'm absolutely thrilled and happy with getting Daredevil and Punisher. Both are excellent figures that I will adore having. Anything else is just icing!

So is this Bugle set mainly focused on the Daily Bugle building or is it New York City setting with the Daily Bugle being a portion of the setting? Is the set name Daily Bugle? Idk the minifigure line up doesn't feel like its a Daily Bugle oriented set.

Edited by Leggomyleggo

Honestly, I was pretty excited when I heard that the new Infinity saga wave will be coming this summer. But seeing the photos now, I am quite disappointed. Even from the figures. I kinda like Iron Man and Thor, but that's it. New Thanos looks ugly and "toyish" (I know Lego is a toy...), and the sets are not appealing as I would like them to be. The only nice surprise is Benatar,. I saw only one picture it from the front, so I will keep my final thoughts after more pics came up, but since I don't have the previous version, I am most likely to get it. I am still on the edge with the Iron Monger set, but I guess I will just bricklink the new version of Mk. III Iron man and maybe Obediah.

Overall not as great as it could be. More mature, sure, but still not appealing (for me). I am looking forward to the Daily Bugle set, hope that it will be great. At least I will save some money for HP Hogsmead and the new Friends apartments set :)

23 minutes ago, upliftingbricks said:

There's no Old man with glasses and an eyepatch head. Also we don't have many Reddish Brown older heads. Plus, they're literally mainstays of the Bugle.

3 minutes ago, Leggomyleggo said:

So is this Bugle set mainly focused on the Daily Bugle building or is it New York City setting with the Daily Bugle being a portion of the setting? Is the set name Daily Bugle? Idk the minifigure line up doesn't feel like its a Daily Bugle oriented set.

Someone said (a long time ago) that based on the rumour it should be like a modular building (4 walls, detachable floors etc.)...So I am hoping for a New York-style modular with a bunch of superheroes :)

coming back and looking at the pictures again after a couple of hours and i love every set they're all so good. 

is the New Asgard set releasing in June or August?