Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

A lot of the Benetar looks the same, it feels like it smooths out some segments, but need to see how the interior looks. At the moment it seems similar in terms of cockpit and exerior for the most part - perhaps they made it longer but not wider.

It seems the Gauntlet can do a 'snap' pose and the Dragon Flyer can do its pose also.

Yeah the Benatar is about the same width, but definitely looks longer which was the biggest problem with the previous one. They also smoothed it out a lot. I love it!

Compound has a sticker of the Mobius Strip Tony runs a projection of in his cottage to invent time travel! Very cool. Same with the X-Cons logo with the lock on it *oh2*

Wow. I wasn't looking forward because I already got the first version but this thing is beautiful. Damn. Hard to say if I'm going to buy it or pass

The article also mentions that Brickset will start reviewing those sets early next week.

Another layer of how terribly Lego messed this up.

sets are pretty much what I expected.

This fits in with the last waves - its certainly a big step forward but still many steps behind let's say ninjago or other Lego original products. It was insane to believe this wave will be a dramatic game changer.

But hey, quite a few improvements and some builds are quite good - like the shuri-copter.

And the avengers police station comes without helicopter, quadbike or this kind of stuff. A turret doesn't take too many parts - overall this is the best they could give us I guess.

Of course its sad for the missing leg prints, skirt pieces and general updates. But that was to be expected.

Gutted no pod in the Benatar! 

also Thanos has four backstuds! Who was it who wanted that earlier in thread?

Don't know if someone mentioned but sticker Captain Marvel seems to have the same hair as Klaue

I quote myself from several pages back because I think it bears repeating.

2 hours ago, gedren_y said:

My biggest want for the future of Lego Marvel is those "comics" images from the box art actually printed on real bricks. That would be a most epic set idea, and Lego could do it for DC too.

So much potential going forward. Abomination is plausible now. A classic Charlie-27. Juggernaut, for when X-Men gets some more love.

All the flood of new images in the usual place on IG is making it hard to load the page. The "jail" makes no sense whatsoever! Can we get May 13 designated at Infinity Leak Day?

For the compound set there are stickers with Chitauri patterns, which build do they go on?

1 minute ago, hvader said:

For the compound set there are stickers with Chitauri patterns, which build do they go on?

Pretty sure that's for IM's shield.

Just now, admiral_typhoon said:

Ahhhh I see. Thanks!

Additional thoughts on those sets:

76186: I love the build, it looks even better than I though it would! The fact that it can do the pose is lovely.

76189: Cap is obviously new and looks great. Bike looks even cooler.

76190: Back of the box is absolutely stunning. I love this set, and the inclusion of Tony's hair.

76191: Posability makes it even better, you can even make the snap pose! Amazing.

76192: Van looks great from front. Interior looks great, except for the jail... why do they always have to do a jail... We also got our first look at Captain Marvel, looks just like I expected. I love that they includes hairpieces for Tony and Steve. Thanos' body is great.

1 minute ago, admiral_typhoon said:

yeah it is

After seeing these sets in detail, I personally have high hopes for all that's coming next, especially the CMF, New Asgard and Sanctuary 2 sets. I expect the SM3 sets to once again be inaccurate considering how hard they're trying to hide the fact that Garfield and Macguire are showing up.

EDIT: goddamnit I can never remember their names properly.

Edited by admiral_typhoon

the fact that Tobey and Macguire are showing up

Ahh.. my two favourite Spider-Man actors

After seeing these sets in detail, I personally have high hopes for all that's coming next, especially the CMF, New Asgard and Sanctuary 2 sets. I expect the SM3 sets to once again be inaccurate considering how hard they're trying to hide the fact that Tobey and Macguire are showing up.

damn, both Tobey AND MacGuire? 😝

The New Asgard set is probably the only one I'll actually buy, but most of theses sets have something I want so B&P and Bricklink stores will be getting some of my money.

If that is indeed Superman’s hairpiece for Star-Lord, that’s actually a really great choice. I’m surprised no one had thought of it before.

A52EB7C4-68D0-40DF-BF56-7D69BC53F674.jpeg

Nano gauntlet for minifigs makes sense.
I wonder what are they gonna do withe the big fig nano gauntlet. It had good print and only appered once in a set that was only worth for 2 figs and the nano.