Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Picture of the Benetar just appeared on Instagram, might be from an instruction manual or magazine.

The Dragon Flyer and Iron Monger definitely look worse than before imo. The Final Battle looks amazing and that Thanos is fantastic! I love the new bigfig head. The build itself is pretty nice as is the van. The figures look great overall though Wanda needed a different face and hair color. I really like the shield for Iron Man. I don't have a mk 89 so that will be a nice addition. I'm also really glad to see the blast effect with 2 studs is being used everywhere in these sets. They're perfect compliments to the blast effects pack and work so great for stands. The Infinity Gauntlet looks excellent and I'll definitely be picking it up too.

1 minute ago, HatBricks said:

Picture of the Benetar just appeared on Instagram, might be from an instruction manual or magazine.

mouth drops into another dimension

1 hour ago, TobyAis said:

It'd hard if you keep the head.. It makes me think of this MOC of Molten Man
unknown.png

Is it the same face piece? Ok then yeah the size they gave us is fine lol

Well, looks like my question was answered. That looks stunning! It’s pretty similar to the last one, so I’ll have to see the interior, but dang, that’s impressive.

Ngl, that Benatar looks beautiful. I'm actually really tempted to get it, but that means selling the old one.

Might just be me but Star Lord looks like he has Superman hair

At first glance it looks very similar to the 2019 model but the tiles and improved shaping make it look so much better :wub: AND LOOK AT THOSE ENGINES :wub_drool:

1 minute ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Ngl, that Benatar looks beautiful. I'm actually really tempted to get it, but that means selling the old one.

Might just be me but Star Lord looks like he has Superman hair

It does look like he has Superman's hair. Also does he have the Owen face print?

6 out of 8 then... wow Lego, just wow. Imagine messing something up as bad as they messed this one up.

Looks like only New Asgard and Sanctuary II are left, and I suppose they're exclusive sets so they should be revealed within 6 days.

Just now, hvader said:

It does look like he has Superman's hair. Also does he have the Owen face print?

It's definitely Superman's hair. Interesting choice. 

As for the face it's hard to tell. It looks like there js no detailing at all, just a black line for the mouth. It's probably just the rendering or lighting. It could be Owen's face.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

New torso and hair! God I'm gonna love this new Star-Lord figure, please tell me they included his helmet as well :excited:

Back of the Battle box has leaked

Thanos in jail :laugh: no words

Lego's Endgame ending: The Avengers put Thanos and the Chitauri in jail...

Also the holograms in the compound give us a first look at Captain Marvel

New Benatar is awesome looking! Even though I thought it would be bigger, it still looks amazing! Highly detailed and surprisingly almost studless exterior! Star-Lord looks like he has new torso print and superman hair.  Now we need more detailed pictures!

Thanos is jail cell is the funniest thing I've seen today:laugh:

1 minute ago, MasterofElements said:

Where do you all see Quill? In the cockpit? I thought that was Rocket and Mantis. 

Mantis would have long hair over her torso, and it don't look like Groot

Iron Monger looks so good on the back of the box. I love that they recreated the iconic scene.

This wave honestly gets better with each image I see. Sure, the compound build isn't the greatest but this wave overall has to be one of the best in terms of set accuracy, function, and overall diversity in builds. Very much worth the wait in my eyes. 

Edit: Just got pictures that the panther flyer can transform - even better!

Edited by MasterofElements