Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

So... something to point out.. these lego store leaks potentially came from two different stores..

The 4 regular sets are the European boxes with the standard no piece count

The gauntlet box shows the piece count.. was it possibly found in north  America?

And oh, I forgot. That Iron Monger head piece looks new to me too. Probably they wanna use it for Disney+ set too! 

Hopefully we get images of the back of the box soon - along with potentially instruction manuals showing off the other sets.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

And oh, I forgot. That Iron Monger head piece looks new to me too. Probably they wanna use it for Disney+ set too! 

Pretty sure that's the same piece used for Molten Man.

3 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

I gotta say I'm not sold on the new Thanos just yet. It may be due to the angle but he looks rather.... odd.

Yeah same here, though I'd still accept this over those what we've gotten in the past.

Loving the Gauntlet, as good as I hoped for something that size in Lego.

Disappointed by the Iron Monger as the body is way too skinny for his height

Hoping the Benatar lives up to expectations 

1 minute ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Pretty sure that's the same piece used for Molten Man.

The shaping effect on the chin part makes it like a new mold, yeah. Morelikely the shoulder piece. 

Lol, the turret build in the compound is almost identical to the one in the helicarrier, it's even got similar stickers. I like how Thanos looks, but the face looks a little odd. Looking at the HD pictures, he actually looks amazing! I love it! I think I'll get used to it. If you look through the lower right window, you can see the nano gauntlet! It does indeed look like a red Chima gauntlet. 

Edited by NetherCreeper

2 hours ago, BusterNut31 said:

Its pointless talking about another over sized mech. They are large to be able to be held by young kids.

just buy it and make it shorter like we have done with the hulkbuster sets.

I know it is pointless, because LEGO will not change it. But I am afraid that "make it shorter" advice will not work here, because the proportions of helmet and arc reactor are really giant. But I will try.

I love the attention to detail in the iron monger set. They used ratchet joints for the arms due to the bulk of this character and even added pistons for the back of the torso and legs. Pretty solid build if you ask me. This is a day 1 buy

6 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

wow even the mk 85 is new, and I love the shield! If you look inside the compound you can see the China fist is being used as the nano gauntlet. Thanos looks absolutely amazing, and BP has a different print on his torso (non kinetic energy version). Scarlet Witch's face really looks bad

I dont know if anyone already said this but the cap with the civil war suit on the 4+ set seems a new print the star is bigger and more detailed than previous versions. Wasnt expecting that

Just now, TOTDForever said:

wow even the mk 85 is new, and I love the shield! If you look inside the compound you can see the China fist is being used as the nano gauntlet. Thanos looks absolutely amazing, and BP has a different print on his torso (non kinetic energy version). Scarlet Witch's face really looks bad

That's 100% the same Black Panther as in the Dragon Flyer set.

I could be wrong, but in Iron Man, Iron monger doesn’t have repulsors on his hands right? Isn’t that inaccurate?

1 minute ago, StarLord said:

I dont know if anyone already said this but the cap with the civil war suit on the 4+ set seems a new print the star is bigger and more detailed than previous versions. Wasnt expecting that

It’s really weird to me that we’re getting a revised version of a suit that we had so many of, before getting any new versions of Cap. That being said, this revised version does look nice

1 minute ago, EX0 said:

I could be wrong, but in Iron Man, Iron monger doesn’t have repulsors on his hands right? Isn’t that inaccurate?

he does, he just has big meaty claws 

I think the Iron Monger looks good, but is really oversized. I think a bold like Detroit Steel would have worked size wise better. But all in all not the worst thing ever. It sure if I'll get this, probably jot a day 1 for me.

2 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Mk85 seems the same as my "old" mk85

2 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

That's 100% the same Black Panther as in the Dragon Flyer set.

the dragon flyer set looks like he has the blue highlights from the stored energy 

Just now, TOTDForever said:

the dragon flyer set looks like he has the blue highlights from the stored energy 

Nah man it's definitely the same figure in both sets.