Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

4 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

And that's how they fu*** it by not revealing it.

Yup, yesterday it would have been a bad reveal, but today... it's up with one of the worst reveals ever...

EZ pass, if they had included an exclusive Thanos minifig, could have been one of my buy list but still not prio. 

Looks awesome :wub: Too bad it’s not wearable, except for a 2-year old or so :tongue:

Edited by BrickBob Studpants

Wow. I had zero interest in this set and I’m somehow still disappointed. Meh. Why couldn’t one of the interesting ones have been found in a store? Oh well maybe tomorrow. 

9 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Looks awesome :wub: Too bad it’s not wearable, except for a 2-year old or so :tongue:

Or Deadpool: 

Trolli Has Made Sweets Based On Deadpool's Baby Hand - LADbible

The gauntlet looks better than I thought it would honestly! The fingers were what I was most worried about but they look pretty good. Might pick it up when it goes on sale to put on my desk.

I might have bought it if it was wearable. I might have even bought 2! It looks incredible despite the lack of functionality.

I seem to be in the minority, but I like it quite a lot. It looks way better than I was afraid it might. Not sure if I'll buy it, but definitely interested.

29 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Yup, yesterday it would have been a bad reveal, but today... it's up with one of the worst reveals ever...

It just perplexes me that what seems to be one of Lego’s best Marvel waves to date isn’t being marketed at all. 

Gauntlet looks great! Probably a pass for me though. Hope that Thor’s House and Sanctuary II are revealed next week with the rest of the Infinity Saga lineup.

I like this Gauntlet, I really do. It's not for me tho.

1 minute ago, T21Typhoon said:

It just perplexes me that what seems to be one of Lego’s best Marvel waves to date isn’t being marketed at all. 

Gauntlet looks great! Probably a pass for me though. Hope that Thor’s House and Sanctuary II are revealed next week with the rest of the Infinity Saga lineup.

Exactly. They should just yell everywhere "hey, look, it's the best Marvel wave since the beginning of this theme!" and instead they're like "5 out of 8 sets have leaked... let's wait 6 more days... nevermind the sets will be available to buy in 19 days...".

As for New Asgrd an Sanctuary II, I think it's safe to assume they'll reveal the whole The Infinity Saga wave at once. Just like they did with Harry Potter this year.

Everything apart from the Benatar eh!

guess im skipping the ironmonger. I thought the size would give better shaping but eh?

Just came here to take a look at the Thanos figure (and comment on it).

I don't know - I still think some fake-Lego ones look much better. But let's see how it'll look in reviews. And for sure much more detailed and advanced, compared to former big-figs!

Couple of details to point out:

Obadiah Stane new torso and face printing.

Chitauri new torso and looks like a variant of leg printing in the Final Battle set. 

Iron man Mark 85 is definitely new.

So looks like we have everything but Benatar and New Asgard unofficially revealed (and it's probably just a matter of time until they leak).

I love how this happens every time. They'll never learn...

Besides that, I didn't realize how similar the iron monger was to the 2020 hulkbuster. It's got a similar torso and upper arms. I like all the pistons, though, and the head print too. I like it!