Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

Actually, if you think outside the box.  There was no official reveal that is going to happen given the F.R.I.E.N.D.S. set being posted by LEGO themselves. 

Promobricks said embargo was lifted and retailers will have the go signal to put pictures so it's up to them. 

Now, with all these rumors going around for the date, still it is not confirmed all rumours, Ashnflash said that nothing is confirmed as well as CM4Sci (which is highly trusted even though he isn't the usual leaker anymore) there was no planned reveal only embargo was lifted.

I get the people who are disappointed already, part of me is the same. If the release is August worldwide this all make sense and nothing we can do about it.

Yeah it would all make sense if the release date for all the sets was August.

But as far as we know, it's June.

7 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I get the people who are disappointed already, part of me is the same. If the release is August worldwide this all make sense and nothing we can do about it.

Yup, it may make sense and i agree.

31 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

No.

According to Bohner, pictures of Bugle will release on 18th, while The Infinity Saga sets pictures on 19th.

Daily Bugle will release on May 26th (unknown if it's VIP access or general release date), while The Infinity Saga sets will release on June 1st (except for US, which has August 1st as its release date).

ok, thanks!! I was confsued, that’s why I said “time out” :P

Do you guys also feel that at this point, with the sets coming out in 20 days, you don't even care about the pictures?

I mean that, well, in literally 20 days we'll be able to not only see them, but also buy them, so you really stopped caring about the official reveal after yesterday's first look? That was enough for me.

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Do you guys also feel that at this point, with the sets coming out in 20 days, you don't even care about the pictures?

I mean that, well, in literally 20 days we'll be able to not only see them, but also buy them, so you really stopped caring about the official reveal after yesterday's first look? That was enough for me.

Yes, except for the fact I probably won't be able to buys there for more like 80 days (in the US) , but my hype has cooled off substantially. Honestly seeing those blurry pictures have me enough sense that I'm satisfied with what these will be. I am looking forward to the Bugle though! That's a midnight day 1 buy for me, unless there is something reaaaaalllllyyyy wrong with it.

For the Bugle I kinda just want to know the remaining characters, I'm happy to wait to see pictures. Knowing we're getting Daredevil and Punisher is enough for me. I'm just very curious if there are any other surprises in store.

11 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

wait so are the marvel sets coming in August for the US or no?

5 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Yes, sets are coming in August for all of North America and June everywhere else.

19 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I'm still very much waiting for them, yesterday's "first look" was blurry as hell. There are still a number of things I'm really worried about. 

7 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Yes. 

Edited by lego_guyon02

9 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Yes they are, it's not confirmed or anything tho.

I live in Europe so that's not a problem of mine.

2 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

I'm still very much waiting for them, yesterday's "first look" was blurry as hell. There are still a number of things I'm really worried about. 

Yeah I mean don't get me wrong, I still want to see them, but after that 1st look (especially the boxes and Thanos), my hype went from "I've never wanted to see Lego sets as much as those" to "I want to see them".

I dunno, it's just 20 days and that 1st look was good enough to keep me sane for this period.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Yes they are, it's not confirmed or anything tho.

I live in Europe so that's not a problem of mine. 

I was able to confirm it via the data that gets sent to the browser from LEGO's website on the instructions page (https://www.lego.com/en-us/service/buildinginstructions/76192). It has a release date of June 1st for everywhere except the US, Canada and Mexico.

1 minute ago, TOTDForever said:

• Daily Bugle on the 18th, release on May 26th
  • Set pictures for Infinity Saga on the 19th, release in June for EU / August for US.
4 minutes ago, HatBricks said:

For the Bugle I kinda just want to know the remaining characters, I'm happy to wait to see pictures. Knowing we're getting Daredevil and Punisher is enough for me. I'm just very curious if there are any other surprises in store.

If the figure count is 14, the remaining three or so figures we were missing will all be recurring Sinister Six figures from pre-existing villains. If it's more than 14 we could have some surprises, but that would likely be civilian characters as other heroes or new villains probably would have leaked.

15 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I feel Lego monumentally damaged the hype for this wave by failing to reveal official set images and by delaying the entire waves release for the US - coupled with delaying the official reveal AGAIN. We've seen a large amount of the figures and generally the figures are what help sell these sets. Seeing the box arts as some blurry photo's after all this is icing on the cake. At this stage I'm normally deciding on what to get based on official images... just generally feels 'eh'

As a sidenote, anyone tried scanning the QR code on the box/instructions - could provide the instruction manuals and better quality images?

16 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I mean that, well, in literally 20 days we'll be able to not only see them, but also buy them (...)

What, are you talking about buying blindly? :P

Anyways, I havne’t took a look at the first-look blurry pics but this was enough for me tho. I mean, this doens’t bother me much. 

12 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Correct, sets are scheduled to be released in USA in August. 

3 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

I just really want to see the Benatar and the Infinity Gauntlet. Those were two of the top three things I wanted to see from this wave that we hadn't seen yet, as well as new Thanos.

1 minute ago, Scarilian said:

As a sidenote, anyone tried scanning the QR code on the box/instructions - could provide the instruction manuals and better quality images?

That very likely just links to the instructions page, which we can already access without scanning. No pics or actual instructions there unfortunately.

Things I really need/want to know about the sets we've seen:
- Does Shuri have a skirtpiece?
- Does Obadiah get a new faceprint?
- Does Wanda have a skirtpiece?
- Does Thanos have multiple heads?

1 minute ago, lego_guyon02 said:

I'd guess:

No

Yes

No

No

No real reason, just feels like what would be done.

6 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I wouldn’t hold any breath for whatever the new date is for pictures either 

C815C58B-6761-4C0E-B038-47C76A8529E7(0fCl26aUUXJ).jpg

8 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Promobricks said only one head for Thanos and no helmet included.

Both Shuri and Wanda doesn't have cloth piece, let's face it. 

Real questions is just Obadiah having new face print which is highly likely. 

13 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

black-widow-pain-1253386-1280x0.jpeg

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I know it's not likely but it's hard to make out on the box and they're really needed to complete the look of the characters. They're pretty lackluster without them.

4 minutes ago, jonwil said:

Do we know of the European release date for the Marvel sets?

June 1st.

I’m going to drop my random thought here... Please forgive me.

I am wondering if Daily Bugle set would have a new road plate. I mean, in the winter of 2021, the road plates were introduced in City theme. But I don’t think new road plates would show up in licensed sets. Just saying my thought out loud... Eeven tho, Daily Bugle set is NOT revealed yet. 

16 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Does that mean we'll get them sooner, or just the fact that Lego doesn't seem to have an exact date?

6 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Inaccurate hair colour. Eyebrows and hair colours don't match. Both faces are smiling. Her powers are pink instead of red. AND NOW THIS?

Why did they do Wanda so dirty, she's literally the worst minfigure of this wave... hope they do her justice in the CMF.

8 minutes ago, jonwil said:

Do we know of the European release date for the Marvel sets?

If you mean The Infinity Saga set, then it's June 1st.

25 minutes ago, YetiZombie said:

I was able to confirm it via the data that gets sent to the browser from LEGO's website on the instructions page (https://www.lego.com/en-us/service/buildinginstructions/76192). It has a release date of June 1st for everywhere except the US, Canada and Mexico.

Much appreciated! Good to have a confirmation. 

I see the marvel legends box has the same blue avengers A as the lego boxes do.

Endgame Thor was revealed two weeks ago Monday

Then Quick silver last week Monday

Now this week was Odin from Thor 1 and Endgame Iron Man and Thanos.

Thought it was interesting.

19th is a Wednesday....Not a marvel Monday but so far Hasbro has dominated Mondays.