Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

4 minutes ago, Brickroll said:

Yeah, it should be too long, especially given the instructions are up. Also, @TobyAis, that piece is what I meant by the blue thing in the Hall of Armor. I think he uses it in Endgame.

Oh gotcha.. then what knife are you talking about?..
Nevermind.. got it.. I'm a jackass xD

Edited by TobyAis

19 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Don't get me wrong I'm still excited to see HD pics for printings of the figures but they did f***ed up it being able to leak. The excitement went down really. Would love to see it but no rush just like before.

They've been doing so well, but then the sets leaked, they hype was CRAZY, but now it's like... gone.

I want to see all those sets with HD images, and also the ones we haven't seen, but they really should have revealed them today when the hype was at its peak.

3 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

They've been doing so well, but then the sets leaked, they hype was CRAZY, but now it's like... gone.

I want to see all those sets with HD images, and also the ones we haven't seen, but they really should have revealed them today when the hype was at its peak.

I agree, then again does TLG cares? Nope, nada, nahh. They are really expecting these sets to do well. And I think they are right, we cannot do anything but to wait.

4 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

The hype will still be at its peak when they get revealed. 95% of people who'll buy these sets still have no idea they're coming. Yeah it really sucks for us, but we don't know enough about LEGO's sales to say they "should have revealed them today".

Either way, I hope a retailer posts pics sooner than the 19th.

From the blurry pics everything seems to have came together well. Based off the leaks the figures are uninspiring but seem to pass for most people so I suppose thats fortunate. The builds themselves seem to actually be really good. The new Thanos looks amazing. Interesting that the New Asgard and Benatar didn’t leak as I was the most excited to see those (especially New Asgard). 

Now its just a waiting game for high quality reveals and the Bugle set images. For what its worth the tight grip on leaks and the ambiguity of release dates has made this an interesting year to keep up with lego leaks. 

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I agree, then again does TLG cares? Nope, nada, nahh. They are really expecting these sets to do well. And I think they are right, we cannot do anything but to wait.

Im sorry but what attitude is this? Does TLG monitor this chat live? And in the impossible case some interested emplyees of TLG would do so - would they be in the position to make this happen? Or would they be obliged to adapt any existing strategy to please like 0,02% hardcore fans?

I'm the last to compliement their communication strategy; I think it creats a bad image, is messy wastes a lot of potential.

They should try to build a bond with this small but vocal fandom, so that we don't have to rely on some leakers - who may have good intentions but don't know better. Simply giving information as to why and when information is revealed, would be enough so that less time is wasted.

But to accomplish this, also the fandom may find it easier to communicate differently.

8 minutes ago, NetherCreeper said:

Yeah, uhh, where is the 19th coming from? That’s way too late for something like this to be shown.

Bohner. 

And May 11 is too late for something like this to be shown

Edited by 2lazeetomakeaname

19th is literally 13 days before the sets come out. Come on, they won't be able to hold off those images for 8 more days, especially with embargo being lifted (however that works).

Just now, Brickroll said:

A nuts, seems to be true. Does that mean the embargo has not been lifted? 

It has been, but no one has any idea how that works I think.

16 minutes ago, YetiZombie said:

The hype will still be at its peak when they get revealed. 95% of people who'll buy these sets still have no idea they're coming. Yeah it really sucks for us, but we don't know enough about LEGO's sales to say they "should have revealed them today".

Either way, I hope a retailer posts pics sooner than the 19th.

Well I meant the fans. 

Normal customers don't really get hyped. If you're hyped for those sets, that means that you have to follow the news.

And sure, some people will be like "oh that looks cool, my kid would love it" or "I like that movie, I like the set, so I'll buy it" but that's not hype. We are hyped.

So according to Bohner we'll see the Bugle on the 18th and then HD pics of the Infinity Saga sets on the 19th. It may be a longer wait, but it'll be pretty exciting to get those back to back.

Ok, I’ve seen what y’all are taking about, but that just confuses things further. Is the embargo not lifted? Promobricks still says it is, and I see no reason to think they are lying or got it wrong, since they have gotten every single other thing about the sets right. If so, then what’s on the 19th? Some kind of official reveal? If so, why lift the embargo more than a week before then? And why would we know the date of that anyways? This is all really confusing...

9 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

19th is literally 13 days before the sets come out. Come on, they won't be able to hold off those images for 8 more days, especially with embargo being lifted (however that works).

Of course not, but that hasn’t stopped them from trying to do things like this with every new Star Wars movie and with the monkie kid sets last year. Every single time, it fails.

Edited by NetherCreeper

Lego has figured out every way to mess up this release holy smokes. The pics should have been released April 26th for Endgame’s anniversary. This is dumb as hell. 

Still excited to get these sets, but the hype has worn thin at this point.

On the bright side, every day we are closer to June 1st increases the probability of a reveal! Linear rather than exponential it seems.

There's a period when something's too early. There's a date or a period when somethings perfectly timed. There's a period when something's too late.

And then there's The Infinity Saga sets reveal.

They really just dragged this one over for far too long...

I think leakers should stop giving us release dates and building up false hope, it just leads to disappointment! 

Regards,

Changbricks

Edited by Changbricks
tenses

Uh, time out!

I’m little confsued here. The Daily Bugle set will be revealed on May 18th and HD pics of Infinity Saga sets will be released on the 18th, right??

and the Daily Buge set will be released on May 26th while Infinity Saga sets will be released in August? 

4 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Uh, time out!

I’m little confsued here. The Daily Bugle set will be revealed on May 18th and HD pics of Infinity Saga sets will be released on the 18th, right??

and the Daily Buge set will be released on May 26th while Infinity Saga sets will be released in August? 

No.

According to Bohner, pictures of Bugle will release on 18th, while The Infinity Saga sets pictures on 19th.

Daily Bugle will release on May 26th (unknown if it's VIP access or general release date), while The Infinity Saga sets will release on June 1st (except for US, which has August 1st as its release date).

Really bummed out the Benatar doesnt come with the drop pod. I get it didnt get a lot of scenes in Endgame but it was still pretty important in Infinity War! Heck the hold for the pod was also where the mk48 buster was when they went to fight Thanos at the start of endgame!

I was just really excited to see how Lego would do the drop play feature and it would also be really cool to display the two flying side by side.

Edited by Ghostcat

I know it’s a bit upsetting that they changed the reveal date, but we also need to remember that the average consumer doesn’t even know these sets are coming. Yeah, we’ve seen all the leaks, but not everyone has, and it’s just as much of a surprise for those who don’t know about these sets whether they’re revealed today or in a week.

Now they’ve just set it up to have a big reveal of the Bugle and the main wave together as a “special reveal,” which won’t really hurt them either.

Actually, if you think outside the box.  There was no official reveal that is going to happen given the F.R.I.E.N.D.S. set being posted by LEGO themselves. 

Promobricks said embargo was lifted and retailers will have the go signal to put pictures so it's up to them. 

Now, with all these rumors going around for the date, still it is not confirmed all rumours, Ashnflash said that nothing is confirmed as well as CM4Sci (which is highly trusted even though he isn't the usual leaker anymore) there was no planned reveal only embargo was lifted.

I get the people who are disappointed already, part of me is the same. If the release is August worldwide this all make sense and nothing we can do about it.

25 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

No.

According to Bohner, pictures of Bugle will release on 18th, while The Infinity Saga sets pictures on 19th.

Daily Bugle will release on May 26th (unknown if it's VIP access or general release date), while The Infinity Saga sets will release on June 1st (except for US, which has August 1st as its release date).

Got it, thanks!! I was just confsued so that’s why I said “time out” :P

Edited by DBlegonerd7