Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

What is the website where these low quality photos originally came from?

1 minute ago, EX0 said:

What is the website where these low quality photos originally came from?

If you're thinking about zooming the original photos nothing will be done. It's not HQ. 

safetykorea.kr

Promobricks

Just told me that Ironman's holding a shield with 2 stickers applied. It's the Mark 50 shield (red and gold he used in planet Titan)  

They also confirmed the red gauntlet is minifigure sized that is originally piece from Chima in red, though they're not sure if Mark 85 will be new.

13 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Promobricks

Just told me that Ironman's holding a shield with 2 stickers applied. It's the Mark 50 shield (red and gold he used in planet Titan)  

They also confirmed the red gauntlet is minifigure sized that is originally piece from Chima in red, though they're not sure if Mark 85 will be new.

Ooh, that’ll be neat. We’ve got almost all the little bits of nanotechnology, right? The suit, the single leg booster, the back thrusters, this shield, the gauntlet, and the little blue thing in the hall of armor—all we’re missing is the knife.

Edited by Brickroll

15 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Promobricks

Lol, the gauntlet is just this piece in red? (https://brickset.com/parts/6037408/ø3-2-shaft-with-hand)

I'm happy to get the shield though. The fully holographic one in endgame felt too sci-fi for me, but then again, at this point, the MCU is full sci-fi with the tech anyways.

Edited by NetherCreeper

1 minute ago, NetherCreeper said:

Lol, the gauntlet is just this piece in red? (https://brickset.com/parts/6037408/ø3-2-shaft-with-hand)

I'm happy to get the shield though. The fully holographic one in endgame felt too sci-fi for me, but then again, at this point, the MCU is full sci-fi with the tech anyways.

Yeah, that what they told me. Not sure about it being printed but to me, I doubt it will be. Would have been nice to get a new mold but that's probably to much to ask.

I did ask them when can we expect the images or can it be today. Waiting for their response. I'm really surprised that they did sent me a direct message without me asking first. 

Funko just revealed their Venom 2 pops. I wonder if Lego will do anything Venom movie related in the future.

PROMOBRICKS

"Yeah, the embargo was lifted, but the pics didn’t show up for now. Strange thing. But from now on they could be shown every day or every hour. 
It’s already 6 pm right now right here. So most likely no more pics today. Unfortunately."

They've been reading this thread and messaged me because they don't have an account in Eurobricks. Lurking around and providing answers.

So if you guys reading this, Thank you for all the efforts and updates! :blush: We truly appreciate it. :wub:

11 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I'm really surprised that they did sent me a direct message without me asking first. 

They're watching... :look:

Nah, I'm sure they just know that we'll appreciate any info we can get at this point.

4 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

They've been reading this thread and messaged me because they don't have an account in Eurobricks. Lurking around and providing answers.

huh, they actually are watching! We’re being stalked guys!

4 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

PROMOBRICKS

"Yeah, the embargo was lifted, but the pics didn’t show up for now. Strange thing. But from now on they could be shown every day or every hour. 
It’s already 6 pm right now right here. So most likely no more pics today. Unfortunately."

Aaaand the waiting continues. :sad:
Anyways, I'm sticking with the full gauntlet instead. It'll look much better than that silly fist piece. 

Edited by NetherCreeper

37 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

If you're thinking about zooming the original photos nothing will be done. It's not HQ. 

safetykorea.kr

Promobricks

Did they say anything about the bigfig gauntlet showing up? Or does the set have only the mini gauntlet?

Well, promobricks has a good point. The most likely website to post these would be European online retailers, and I suspect most stores like that would update the site in the morning rather than during the night, so I think we probably won't see anything until tomorrow.

Edited by NetherCreeper

6 minutes ago, admiral_typhoon said:

Did they say anything about the bigfig gauntlet showing up? Or does the set have only the mini gauntlet?

I think it's easy to assume that only the mini gauntlet is included, what they told me about the Thanos is his head should be new piece and only have one face. And no helmet included.

11 minutes ago, NetherCreeper said:

Well, promobricks has a good point. The most likely website to post these would be European online retailers, and I suspect most stores like that would update the site in the morning rather than during the night, so I think we probably won't see anything until tomorrow.

At the same time it seems like a good opportunity for a shop to be the first one to post the pics/listings to try and get a boost in sales.

Well so not only do the pictures have to be posted but pulled by retailers too. Looks like more waiting has to be done. Now the question has to be asked, will the bugle or official set pics show up first 

Edited by Falconfan1414

3 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Well so not only do the pictures have to be posted but pulled by retailers too. Looks like more waiting has to be done. Now the question has to be asked, will the bugle or official set pics show up first 

I'd be shook if the pics aren't revealed this week. Bugle's time is next week or it's shadowdropped.

15 minutes ago, admiral_typhoon said:

At the same time it seems like a good opportunity for a shop to be the first one to post the pics/listings to try and get a boost in sales.

Uhh... no. There’s no pre-order, so there’s really no incentive to post it first. It’s really whenever they feel like updating the listings, which is why it might take a while.

14 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Well so not only do the pictures have to be posted but pulled by retailers too. Looks like more waiting has to be done. Now the question has to be asked, will the bugle or set pictures a

What do you mean by ‘pulled’? As in removed? I haven’t seen anything that says so. If by ‘pulled’ you mean asking LEGO for them, then I don’t see why that would take so long, unless I’m missing something here.

Edited by NetherCreeper

42 minutes ago, Brickroll said:

all we’re missing is the knife.

If I think of what you're thinking.. this piece from 76125 works pretty well imo

6 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

My money's on the Bugle, but not too much money, I still need enough to buy it

5 minutes ago, NetherCreeper said:

Uhh... no. There’s no pre-order, so there’s really no incentive to post it first. It’s really whenever they feel like updating the listings, which is why it might take a while.

What do you mean by ‘pulled’? As in removed? I haven’t seen anything that says so. If by ‘pulled’ you mean asking LEGO for them, then I don’t see why that would take so long, unless I’m missing somethings here.

Pulled as in taken from the place where lego would have the pictures up for retailers to use

3 minutes ago, NetherCreeper said:

Ahh, so we’re at the wims of whenever the retailers decide to update their website. Wonderful.

Or if LEGO ever decide to finally reveal the sets because it's only 3 weeks before they're released

That is pretty ridiculous at this point... 

I mean it's literally 3 weeks until the sets release, why haven't they revealed them yet?

Don't get me wrong I'm still excited to see HD pics for printings of the figures but they did f***ed up it being able to leak. The excitement went down really. Would love to see it but no rush just like before.

Yeah, it should be too long, especially given the instructions are up. Also, @TobyAis, that piece is what I meant by the blue thing in the Hall of Armor. I think he uses it in Endgame.