Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

3 minutes ago, badchriss said:

Couldn't really make out much from the fuzzy pics. Can someone fill me in on what the "Infiniy Saga" is supposed to be?

Something like Ninjago Legacy where sets get remade but with visual changes and improvements?

Because I think I saw that weird Shield complex building and it seem to look like the set from a few years ago...a glorified Lego City garage with a tiny helicopter, a car and a bunch of rapid fire stud shooters.

From Ironman 1 to Spiderman Far From Home. That's the coverage of Infinity Saga

1 hour ago, Brick Clicker said:

Daily Bugle is coming May 26th!

Aw man, I'm glad I'll be able to see it earlier than expected but I had budgeted around it coming in June. Hope it doesn't sell out too fast so I don't have to wait months to get one

From what I can see from the terrible pictures, the sets look good. It really sucks if the US isn't getting them until August, that really screws up my plans. Now all we're getting in June is Harry Potter...

Just now, Ghostcat said:

Who on earth is smacking the Chitauri near the avengers sign? Hawkeye would be great!

Figures has been known for quite sometime it's Black Panther.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Figures has been known for quite sometime it's Black Panther.

Ah bummer. Thought he was with the Wakanda ship and shuri

Just now, Ghostcat said:

Ah bummer. Thought he was with the Wakanda ship and shuri

Yeah, he's in those 2 sets. Shuri is the only exclusive fig in that set.

And with that, I'm having difficulties locating Micro Antman in Endgame Final Battle set.

I think one of the reason it's delayed in the US is because of the CMF releasing in August, maybe they think US buyers are more likely to double-dip?

14 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Ohhhh tiny little Antman is beside the tail light of the van! 

Great find! Looks like Ant-Man will not have the quantum suit

Has it been confirmed that the Black Panther minifigure will be exactly the same in both sets?  It would be preferable if we got a regular variant in addition to the glow variant that we've already seen in the leaks.  The box images are too blurry for me to determine anything regarding that.

2 minutes ago, spiderfan2000 said:

Has it been confirmed that the Black Panther minifigure will be exactly the same in both sets?  It would be preferable if we got a regular variant in addition to the glow variant that we've already seen in the leaks.  The box images are too blurry for me to determine anything regarding that.

Pretty sure it'll be the same purple Black Panther in both sets

At least now that we have some pics I can confidently say the only set of the wave I need is the Final Battle. That saves me some money. As nice as the dragonflyer and Shuri figure are, I don't really need them and I have a sneaking suspicion Shuri won't look like that in Wakanda Forever. The Iron Monger is a big disappointment, there was absolutely no reason they needed to make him that freakin' huge. Even if they were locked into the $40 price range, they easily could have made him appropriately sized at $25-$30 and use the remaining parts budget for an arc reactor. Not to mention, you'd think for as oversized as it is they'd at least make it more accurate but no. I don't even need to see the Sanctuary II or the Benatar to know I don't need those either. I'm actually quite surprised at how great the Final Battle set looks. I was worried about the value of it given the price, piece count and description but the compound part of it is bigger than I thought and it's a big selection of important characters that appear to be fairly well done. Thanos bigfig is the real standout and I'm so glad LEGO is finally going to improve bigfigs even if it's only rotating(and I assume removable) heads. This better be how they do bigfigs going forward. It appears his bald head is a brand new piece with a single stud on top like I was hoping. Imagine if they start producing a wide variety of bigfig heads, hair and helmets! Not to get ahead of myself but the next evolution needs to be moving legs that are attached via pins like the arms and 4 studs on the backs of the bigfig bodies. 

Edited by ToaDraco

How can people make out so much?

All I see are some blurry pictures with stickers covering most of the surface.
...and some plastic bags.

So is the Thanos figure a new system? Or is it a standard bigfig with a bigger "minifigstyle-"head piece? I think what I can see looks weird but again I cann't make out much.

Damn, these look good! The compound somehow manages to be larger than the one from 2019, and it looks better too! I'm surprised the set has only 500 parts, it looks larger. I also like the collapsing part of the building on the side, a nice way to keep the setting in place while also showing the battle damage. I also like that the meeting holograms are in there, hopefully the rest of the interior is also just as accurate. Thanos looks really great! The head will take some getting used to (I was expecting something rounder) but the body looks fantastic! I like that they included his sword, but that build is way to large and cumbersome. I've used these for mine (https://brickset.com/parts/4611882/weapon-warrior) and I'll probably still use that one once this set comes out. I like the pink power burst pieces! Red would be more accurate, but I'm happy with these. Also, I'm glad to see he turret uses the new large projectile, I've wanted one to mess around with but haven't gotten a set with one yet, but now I will!

The Iron Monger is pretty good too. I'm surprised to see how well the curved shell piece works for the face, and in general I expected it to be more squat like the 2020 hulkbuster. I don't really care for the flyer or the bike, but I'm curious as to what all the trans blue pieces on the flyer are.

Can't wait to get a better look at these! (hopefully tomorrow)

3 hours ago, Brick Clicker said:

Sadly Marvel sets are August 1st but... Daily Bugle is coming May 26th!

No Marvel sets until August? What a bummer but hey, I can’t wait for Daily Bugle!!

Sorry this is a little random but I have a feeling that the 4+ FFH set will also go under the Infinity Saga theme

1 hour ago, doclord said:

I think one of the reason it's delayed in the US is because of the CMF releasing in August, maybe they think US buyers are more likely to double-dip?

I imagine it's just production scheduling, a simultaneous worldwide release would nice but it must be a lot easier on production to stagger it like this, I mean non-simultaneous releases are nothing new.

I personally only very rarely buy sets right close to release anyway, cause I'd rather wait for a discount (not that it affects me as in not in America).

Hot damn, they're actually good! Random notes:

- Iron Monger has a new piece for the helmet so WW2 Iron Man is probably using it too

- Wanda still has pink pieces representing her powers. Come on Lego, you've had half a decade to notice that her magic is red.

- The quantum tunnel is a sticker. Was to be expected.

- Thanos looks great! He has knee printing! And his head can actually move! It looks like you can see it in one of the bags. Never been happier to be wrong. His sword is massively oversized though, and I'm bummed that we'll never get an accurate helmet for him.

2 minutes ago, ood0 said:

- Iron Monger has a new piece for the helmet so WW2 Iron Man is probably using it too

Isn’t it just the Molten Man Head?

3 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Isn’t it just the Molten Man Head?

The pictures are so blurry it's hard to tell. I think you could be right though.