Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

1 minute ago, TobyAis said:

Do you think the EFB set will have the Nanogauntlet or not?

I doubt it but I've been wrong before.

1 minute ago, TobyAis said:

Do you think the EFB set will have the Nanogauntlet or not?

Too tough to tell from the picture whether it is or isn't included. I hope it is, it's a much needed piece.

On 4/16/2021 at 3:00 AM, SpiderJazz said:

What I'm really interested in is about the Van's inclusion, yeah sure it's a nice nod. But this could have a play feature at the back with the Avengers trying to put the gauntlet inside. 

I hope we get a new gauntlet minifigure sized. 

April 16th! I'm looking forward to see Ironman having that tiny little gauntlet as the big fig mold gauntlet is nowhere to be seen.

I am looking forward to picking up the Black Panther set and maybe the Iron Monger set price depending (because I have a budget not because I think it'll be over priced).

1 minute ago, Childe_Roland said:

Too tough to tell from the picture whether it is or isn't included. I hope it is, it's a much needed piece.

Well I hope it does ^^

1 minute ago, Ghostcat said:

Does stark have a wingpack or something? He looks a bit more bulky.

Prob just a build in the back like in the Benatar set

Just now, Anonknee Muss said:

I am looking forward to picking up the Black Panther set and maybe the Iron Monger set price depending (because I have a budget not because I think it'll be over priced).

It should be $40

7 minutes ago, spiderfan2000 said:

Didn't Falconfan confirm somewhere that Shocker wasn't going to be included, or am I misremembering?

I believe FalconFan said we aren't getting any new villains (besides Black Cat). But since we have got the movie version of Shocker, he wouldn't be new. But perhaps I'm missing something. For now I believe there is still hope.

26 minutes ago, Ghostcat said:

Its insane that Shocker has only had that terrible MCU fig.

It's nowhere near terrible - he has arm printing (what a rarity in Marvel), new torso and face printing, and 2 gauntlets (even tho he has only 1 in the movie).

4 minutes ago, Ghostcat said:

Does stark have a wingpack or something? He looks a bit more bulky.

Most likely a brickbuilt version of the lightning refocusing cannons he had Thor supercharge.

Just now, spiderfan2000 said:

Most likely a brickbuilt version of the lightning refocusing cannons he had Thor supercharge.

Ah that would work perfect with the 6 bar divider!

2 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

It's nowhere near terrible - he has arm printing (what a rarity in Marvel), new torso and face printing, and 2 gauntlets (even tho he has only 1 in the movie).

I meant terrible in a way that it wasnt accurate to the film and also we need a comic book version at some point. 

I'm keeping an eye on leaks all week and as soon as I go to work all hell breaks loose :laugh_hard:

Love the boxart and from what I can see the sets look great, not that there's much to see anyway as these pictures have been taken with a potato. There are some disappointing things I think I've seen but I'll hold off on those until proper HD pictures are out. 

1 hour ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

I like how there is a portal design in the Dragon Flyer Box art!

Yes! love how those two sets go together! I hope we get one more set to make the battle scene with figures we don't have yet like valkyrie and Giant - Man

Just now, BusterNut31 said:

Yes! love how those two sets go together! I hope we get one more set to make the battle scene with figures we don't have yet like valkyrie and Giant - Man

I'd kill for a new Giant-Man like the upcoming Harry Potter set

1 minute ago, BusterNut31 said:

I'd love that to be a set with a large Leviathan build to make up for that sad little thing we got in 2019.

4 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

I'd kill for a new Giant-Man like the upcoming Harry Potter set

More Ant Man would be a gift. There are actually some theories the giant man there is Luis, but either way it would be epic.

I like the quantum tunnel sticker for the van and there is some gold detailing for chitauri weaponry too. (sticker sheet)

anyone see what is written on those yellow stickers covering the boxes?

5 minutes ago, Ghostcat said:

How on earth are people managing to read the stickers. I gotta look round for better pics lol

I cropped the pics and enhanced the color and sharpen the image.

1 minute ago, BusterNut31 said:

anyone see what is written on those yellow stickers covering the boxes?

It says "sample for testing purpose" the origin of this images actually came from a Korean website that is defining any product to lit green. An organism in charge to control every product to prove that is clear to put on market.

Couldn't really make out much from the fuzzy pics. Can someone fill me in on what the "Infiniy Saga" is supposed to be?

Something like Ninjago Legacy where sets get remade but with visual changes and improvements?

Because I think I saw that weird Shield complex building and it seem to look like the set from a few years ago...a glorified Lego City garage with a tiny helicopter, a car and a bunch of rapid fire stud shooters.

2 minutes ago, badchriss said:

Couldn't really make out much from the fuzzy pics. Can someone fill me in on what the "Infiniy Saga" is supposed to be?

Something like Ninjago Legacy where sets get remade but with visual changes and improvements?

Because I think I saw that weird Shield complex building and it seem to look like the set from a few years ago...a glorified Lego City garage with a tiny helicopter, a car and a bunch of rapid fire stud shooters.

Its sets based on the first 3 phases of the MCU

The Infinity Saga is all the Marvels movie from Iron Man 1 to Far From Home.. or Endgame
So they're making new sets based on older Marvel movies that got and didn't got sets