Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

2 minutes ago, hondohnaka said:

That's some BS. They realize they're just stabbing themselves in the foot right? A split release serves no one but scalpers. 

Lego has been doing this for years now.

You might not understand why they're doing it, but they aren't one of the biggest toy companies for no reason...

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Lego has been doing this for years now.

You might not understand why they're doing it, but they aren't one of the biggest toy companies for no reason...

Still stupid. They'll make the same amount of money, but with less goodwill. Blech. 

5 minutes ago, hondohnaka said:

That's some BS. They realize they're just stabbing themselves in the foot right? A split release serves no one but scalpers. 

And now, you also remember that Lego recently bought Bricklink..

1 minute ago, TobyAis said:

And now, you also remember that Lego recently bought Bricklink..

I didn't want to get that conspiratorial buuuuuuuuuuuut...yup. 

2 minutes ago, hondohnaka said:

Still stupid. They'll make the same amount of money, but with less goodwill. Blech. 

Also.. I'm pretty sure they don't delay an entire wave without reason.. maybe they're late in the US but kept the pace in the rest of the world and so.. can't release yet in the US

That's why I always this stuff from .... I hope Thanos will be instock soon. 

But I really want that whole set. Ugh. :wub: Hopefully June 1st for Asia release.

4 minutes ago, Unknown Jedi Master said:

This is the funniest thing I’ve seen today 

Glad you've enjoyed it mate xD

1 hour ago, Brickroll said:

I literally just got some pics from the source with a little more of the photo in them, I can start dming them around.

Would appreciate a DM

1 minute ago, TobyAis said:

Also.. I'm pretty sure they don't delay an entire wave without reason.. maybe they're late in the US but kept the pace in the rest of the world and so.. can't release yet in the US

This is Lego we're talking about. Reason is not a thing they're that familiar with. 

Just now, hvader said:

Would appreciate a DM

They're on Insta now just for general alert.

Also big thanks to the LEGO designers for finally listening to the fans and designing these beautiful sets

1 minute ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

The fact this meme is also about the announcement of a production delay makes it even funnier!

That's exactly why I thought of it instantly lol

Good to know the Bugle release is (potentially) this month. That's the one I've been waiting for, although I am also now warming to the Final Battle.

I have to say, you guys in Europe have gotten the short end of the stick from many Lego releases, so I can't be too bitter over here in the US.

Just now, TheLEGOChap said:

May 26th for the bugle almost certainly means a reveal next week doesn’t it?

Probably only a couple days before.

2 minutes ago, TheLEGOChap said:

May 26th for the bugle almost certainly means a reveal next week doesn’t it?

Or the 25th of May xD

2 minutes ago, Ralph Bohner said:

I have to say, you guys in Europe have gotten the short end of the stick from many Lego releases, so I can't be too bitter over here in the US.

I was just thinking of this but if it's not delay in Canada, you guys could prob get them from there? Shipping shouldn't be too outrageous
Also still mad about the SIlver Centurion I had to buy from the US for ~30€ when most of you had them for free

Edited by TobyAis

With the reveal not too far off, I wonder who the last 3 (or more?) characters in the Bugle will be. I'm still hoping we might get Shocker.

From all the really blurry and tiny stuffs that I saw, I like the box art; pity that the Captain America set is a 4+ one.

6 minutes ago, HatBricks said:

With the reveal not too far off, I wonder who the last 3 (or more?) characters in the Bugle will be. I'm still hoping we might get Shocker.

Its insane that Shocker has only had that terrible MCU fig.

18 minutes ago, HatBricks said:

Didn't Falconfan confirm somewhere that Shocker wasn't going to be included, or am I misremembering?

26 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

I was just thinking of this but if it's not delay in Canada, you guys could prob get them from there? Shipping shouldn't be too outrageous

I mentioned this earlier, but I bet we could get the sets from Zavvi in maybe late June or early July?