Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

OMG WANDA IS ON THE TOP OF THE BOX AS THE 1:1 SCALE!!!!!! SO HAPPY FOR HER!

17 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Ooo ooo please please please

Also an update: the Hydra dude has a hat. That was unexpected

Some of them do have them in the film. I checked the other night.

That boxart is to die for. I think the final battle will be a set to go down in the books. An absolute day 1 buy for me.

34 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

HE HAS A STUD! I WAS RIGHT!

a stud on a lego fig :)) l love him. what about his body? new?

5 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Ironmonger's helmet/head is the same piece they used for Molten man in Far from home sets, yeah?

yup

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

Ironmonger's helmet/head is the same piece they used for Molten man in Far from home sets, yeah?

I don’t think so, looks like a new piece 

Are Wanda´s Power Burst pieces purple or pink??

Also I really hope they give a helmet if it is the armored version, having him without it, is a huge mistake...

I still can't tell if Iron Man Mk. 85 is notably different from the 2019 version (I'm still holding out for arm detailing of some sort), and I also can't tell for sure if Obadiah Stane has a new face print.  Probably going to have to wait for better picture to confirm those details.

2 minutes ago, BusterNut31 said:

a stud on a lego fig :)) l love him. what about his body? new?

Looks to me to be the same pose but new mold as with the removable head in addition to that.

GUYS:

Take a closer look at the box art for final battle in the character list, Thanos have angry face reaction but in the scenery itself it looks like a normal looking face. 

Could this mean, we are going to have interchangeable/multiple heads? We will see!

4 minutes ago, BusterNut31 said:

Some of them do have them in the film. I checked the other night.

Well a lot of people went into a frenzy about him having hair rather than a hat when the figure was leaked, so it was surprising to see he actually does have a hat

5 minutes ago, hvader said:

Thanos finally has an accurate double-edged butter knife. YES!!!

hahaha that thing is huge! lol he will have to say oops and excuse me throughout the final battle! lol

3 minutes ago, Walter529a said:

Are Wanda´s Power Burst pieces purple or pink??

Also I really hope they give a helmet if it is the armored version, having him without it, is a huge mistake...

Pink.

1 minute ago, Brickroll said:

Can anyone make out an Infinity Gauntlet?

Nowhere to be seen, as I expected from my speculations. They won't do it because of the last set.

1 minute ago, Brickroll said:

Can anyone make out an Infinity Gauntlet?

It's hard to tell, but on the instructions for the final battle it almost looks like Iron Man has the gauntlet on his hand

5 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Looks to me to be the same pose but new mold as with the removable head in addition to that.

GUYS:

Take a closer look at the box art for final battle in the character list, Thanos have angry face reaction but in the scenery itself it looks like a normal looking face. 

Could this mean, we are going to have interchangeable/multiple heads? We will see!

mmmmm I see teeth in the bottom corner line up and teeth (kinda) in the scene. One can only hope for more than one head.

SO.. YOU'RE TELLING ME I'VE BEEN MONITORING THIS TOPIC NON STOP FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS!! AND I STOP LOOKING AT IT FOR TWO HOURS AND EVERYTHING LEAK!!!

4 minutes ago, hvader said:

Thanos finally has an accurate double-edged butter knife. YES!!!

It's absolutely humongous in its size tho :laugh_hard:

3 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

GUYS:

Interchangeable heads???? Am I living in a dream???

2 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

SO.. YOU'RE TELLING ME I'VE BEEN MONITORING THIS TOPIC NON STOP FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS!! AND I STOP LOOKING AT IT FOR TWO HOURS AND EVERYTHING LEAK!!!

That was exactly me haha