Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

I’ll state this first I’m not saying anything is officially happening or confirming anything, I don’t want the pitchforks and torches coming after me if we don’t see them. With friends rumored and looking to be Tuesday, lego won’t do 2 big reveals in one day. Based on how marvel wasn’t with the rest of (at least for parts of the world) June releases, it seems lego is holding them for a reveal of their own. The 11th most likely means when pictures will be available for retailers to get. Promobricks info isn’t wrong. Last time lego revealed a wave of sets by themselves was with Harry Potter and those leaked Amazon right before the day of the reveal. Lego might want to avoid that mistake again and have the pictures available for retailers to pull the day after the reveals happen

The embargo on the setpics lifts on tuesday so that's when retailers can start uploading them to their webshops. Considering Friends is rumored to be revealed on tuesday the Marvel reveal should be tomorrow, assuming that there will be a reveal in the first place. Either way we should get pics by tuesday at the latest.

10 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I’ll state this first I’m not saying anything is officially happening or confirming anything, I don’t want the pitchforks and torches coming after me if we don’t see them. With friends rumored and looking to be Tuesday, lego won’t do 2 big reveals in one day. Based on how marvel wasn’t with the rest of (at least for parts of the world) June releases, it seems lego is holding them for a reveal of their own. The 11th most likely means when pictures will be available for retailers to get. Promobricks info isn’t wrong. Last time lego revealed a wave of sets by themselves was with Harry Potter and those leaked Amazon right before the day of the reveal. Lego might want to avoid that mistake again and have the pictures available for retailers to pull the day after the reveals happen

Atleast this is an explanation. So commoners like me :wink: understands it. Thanks guys! 

Did the Harry Potter wave have an exclusives? Was it revealed same time? 

I really hope we see the rumored New Asgard Thor's house. :wub_drool: 

7 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Did the Harry Potter wave have an exclusives? Was it revealed same time? 

I really hope we see the rumored New Asgard Thor's house. :wub_drool: 

i think there are two exclusives in the HP June wave, the quidditch set is a Kohl's exclusive and the chess set is a Target exclusive

Edited by josh_a_123

38 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Every thread does once pictures emerge :shrug_oh_well:

I know, I was specifically asking him if he has seen them given the statement he just made.

3 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I know, I was specifically asking him if he has seen them given the statement he just made.

Nope, if I have. You know me well guys, I'll give the descriptions right away. 

56 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Don't mind me, I'm just preparing this topic for Tuesday

Pitchfork GIFs | Tenor

1 hour ago, Brick Clicker said:

The Friends Apartments set is rumoured to be offically revealed on Tuesday so they won't do two reveals in one day

Ooohh, right. Of course! Thanks :thumbup: 

Well, that gives more credit to Marvel reveals being tomorrow, unless -indeed- Marvel won't be revealed by LEGO but by retailers or something.

Regards,
Mitch

Apparently the Venom: Let There Be Carnage trailer is Monday - so at the least we'll have something Marvel tomorrow :p

2 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I can wait a bit more. :)

In before Wednesday :tongue:

Edited by Scarilian

19 minutes ago, admiral_typhoon said:

Like a wizard once said:
"We're in the endgame now"

He is a sorcerer. He doesn't have a hat 

48 minutes ago, ApocSlay said:

He is a sorcerer. He doesn't have a hat 

:laugh:

I genuinely did not mean that reference when I wrote it!

Just to add to the reveal speculation fuel - 2 pics of 3 marvel legends figures leaked from Hasbro Pulse, a 2-pack of endgame tony and thanos and a figure of Odin, both with the same Infinity Saga boxart that were in the Quicksilver & Endgame Thor figures, which I assume will be revealed tomorrow. Seems like a good chance for lego to one-up Hasbro and reveal their IS set lineup.

2 hours ago, Scarilian said:

Apparently the Venom: Let There Be Carnage trailer is Monday - so at the least we'll have something Marvel tomorrow :p

Yup but I’m not one of those who started to lost their minds when it comes to waiting recently! :P

2 hours ago, Scarilian said:

I have a hard time getting pumped for non-Marvel/Disney movies. Hope it’s good but I’m not holding my breath.

New Lego Marvel sets were added on lego instruction page (no pics though). And bad batch shuttle was revealed the same day lego added it there

18 minutes ago, Legofania said:

New Lego Marvel sets were added on lego instruction page (no pics though). And bad batch shuttle was revealed the same day lego added it there

How much longer are you predicting?

43 minutes ago, Legofania said:

I'd say 4 or 5 hours, maybe more

Alright I’ll be asleep but sounds exciting 

I'd say like 6 hours, 3 PM European Time is usually when they reveal those things.

Of course it's not a rule, so it could be 2 hours, it could be 8 hours. We just have to be patient.