Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

34 minutes ago, Mattallica said:

sent you a pm

Can I see it too? 👀

31 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

So I'm kind of confused as for the date of reveal - is it 10th or 11th after all?

Could be either.

5 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Or neither :devil:

Hoesntly, I wouldn't even be surprised at this point. If the bleaker who gave us this date did so just to help us calm down, I still appreciate it. I was going a little nuts! 😅

22 hours ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Shang-Chi sets have an August 2021 release in Europe.

What's the source on this? And does this apply to the UK? Legoland Discovery Centres are already selling it here.

27 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Or neither :devil:

It's definitely the 11th at the latest, I'm confident.

15 minutes ago, JamPotStudios said:

What's the source on this?

LEGO themselves.

Might be off topic but one of the new bad batch minifigure have an armor piece that looks new, if ever they decided to do Iron Patriot V2 that piece could be perfect! 

Just wishful thinking. :blush:

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Might be off topic but one of the new bad batch minifigure have an armor piece that looks new, if ever they decided to do Iron Patriot V2 that piece could be perfect!

Literally the first thing I thought when I looked at the Wrecker minifig was "that piece is almost too perfect for an extremis armour Iron Man"

One part of me really want Tuesday to arrive already and another part really don't want that because my final exams start on Tuesday.. 

3 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Would also be perfect for Sanctuary II Thanos

4 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Thor's main faceprint leaked, gotta say I'm not a big fan. It looks really cartoony.

Eh, kinda works for me. Thor is a bit goofy (overcompensating for his sadness) in Endgame. I'd rather a beard piece, but all in all it kinda fits imo.

I'm seeing a pattern with Wanda alt face, being smily and happy.. also cartoony 

2 minutes ago, Childe_Roland said:

Eh, kinda works for me. Thor is a bit goofy (overcompensating for his sadness) in Endgame. I'd rather a beard piece, but all in all it kinda fits imo.

Yeah exactly

I would have like a little scar on his eye tho..

I actually like it - with the hair it should look better, and it fits this expression decently well.

avengers-endgame-thor.jpg

4 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Or a War Machine Punisher! Welcome to Dreamland

Now I'm convinced that it will be the same face and hair for Lebowski Thor in New Asgard set. 

I like the new Thor face, but I do notice a trend of LEGO Marvel figures having more and more friendly and happy facial expressions (that big smile Wanda has and this Thor figure) 

Edited by hvader

Just now, hvader said:

I like the new Thor face, but I do notice a trend of LEGO Marvel figures having more and more friendly and happy facial expressions

Thor make sense than Wanda. 

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Now I'm convinced that it will be the same face and hair for Lebowski Thor in New Asgard set. 

Yeah of course, but it's a good middle ground, works for both sets I think

4 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Thor make sense than Wanda. 

Watch Thanos also get a happy smile (I personally liked his facial expression from 76131)