Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Yeah, atleast you do have a date to look forward to rather than everyday refreshing the instagram page hoping for blurry picture.

That's what I was thinking, I mean only few figures haven't been leaked yet.

Obadiah Stane

Captain America (AoU)

Star Lord, Groot

Ironman MK 85, Chitauri, Micro Antman and Thanos. 

Korg, Miek and potentially Lebowski Thor.

Have we seen Captain Marvel yet? Or is she the same we've gotten before?

7 minutes ago, Buckethead said:

Have we seen Captain Marvel yet? Or is she the same we've gotten before?

I didn't include her as I don't think we'll get her in the reveal. I'm just confused when she will be released alongside with the sets. She'll be in Sanctuary II and Advent Calendar as well as Nick Fury and Black Widow.

I think she should be new, based on her Endgame appearance.

I wonder if the Black Widow we get in the Advent Calendar is based off of her endgame appearance

I’m only looking forward to the bugle and even then I’m not sure what to expect of the builds or the figures. I hope Spiderwoman gets leg printing

Ok so... Lego Marvel sets will be revealed officially on May 1o or 11? If so, it’s little late then

Didn’f falconfan say in an Instagram  comment a while back that it looks like the Black Widow is a repeat?

I have a feeling that the Advent Calendars another way to get rid of excess Square Enix figs with only a few exclusives (which I’m fine with because I’d love a cheap way to get some of them like Captain Marvel)

4 hours ago, mgetz said:

I wonder if the Black Widow we get in the Advent Calendar is based off of her endgame appearance

Promobricks specifically stated that Tony and Spidey were both new so it's safe to assume the rest are all reuses.

Well I think it depends on whether the AC is based on MCU, SE or a mix of both.

Thanos could be either this year's minfig one, or the mech one. Black Widow could be SE one, or from BW movie. Nick Fury is same for both. So yeah, it all depends.

1 hour ago, spiderfan2000 said:

If the Advent Calendar Black Widow is a repeat, I hope it's the one from the SDCC Taskmaster Ambush.

Ooh, I hadn’t considered that as a possibility, but that would make perfect sense! It’s literally referred to as the Snow Suit, so a winter-themed set like the Advent Calendar would be perfect. They did put teal Captain Marvel in that polybag, so it wouldn’t even be unprecedented. Here’s hoping!

My rocket Raccoon figure from the upcoming sets arrived today. I put a picture up on the lego leaks Instagram page incase you guys want a better look at it.

Not sure if this has been answered on previous pages but is the section of the Avengers Compound in the upcoming final battle set meant to connect to the 2019 Avengers Compound set?

16 minutes ago, Bricknee said:

Not sure if this has been answered on previous pages but is the section of the Avengers Compound in the upcoming final battle set meant to connect to the 2019 Avengers Compound set?

We don't know yet

41 minutes ago, Bricknee said:

I don't think so. 

2019 compound was terrible and looked like a 4+ set, and I don't think people liked it very much. It would be pretty foolish of them to make an expansion to that set.

45 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

It would be pretty foolish of them to make an expansion to that set.

Okay so that confirms it will be the case

1 minute ago, PGBQW said:

Okay so that confirms it will be the case

lol

47 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I don't think so. 

2019 compound was terrible and looked like a 4+ set, and I don't think people liked it very much. It would be pretty foolish of them to make an expansion to that set.

Also, the new compound is rumoured to be in ruins innit? I don't see how they make an expansion of a building with ruins

10 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

lol

Also, the new compound is rumoured to be in ruins innit? I don't see how they make an expansion of a building with ruins

They just repeat the same build as last time, but half the building is missing

I hope Luis's van can fit 2-3 figures, though probably not bcs it may have the quantum realm "portal" on the backside, also van doors on the back! 

10 minutes ago, living_off_lego said:

I hope Luis's van can fit 2-3 figures, though probably not bcs it may have the quantum realm "portal" on the backside, also van doors on the back! 

It'll probably be a van the size of a bus tbh

I think that the hydra agent would look 10x better if it used Yelena belovas legs from the helicopter chase set :drool:

ex:

image.jpeg.4a374bf705d793ac20be90906abc7ccf.jpeg

Edited by living_off_lego

35 minutes ago, living_off_lego said:

My ideal size would be the same of Beware the Vulture set. And play feature at the back of the van.

@SpiderJazz Yes thank you for speaking to them and confirming! You are a legend!

7 hours ago, spiderfan2000 said:

If the Advent Calendar Black Widow is a repeat, I hope it's the one from the SDCC Taskmaster Ambush.

Yeah she is wearing the white suit so that will be perfect for snowball fights!

2 hours ago, TobyAis said:

And by also adding a cap instead of a hairpiece

like the the one from the painter fig in the CMF from years ago.

2 hours ago, living_off_lego said:

I think that the hydra agent would look 10x better if it used Yelena belovas legs from the helicopter chase set :drool:

ex:

image.jpeg.4a374bf705d793ac20be90906abc7ccf.jpeg

Was just thinking the same thing! Would look great!

21 minutes ago, BusterNut31 said:

@SpiderJazz Yes thank you for speaking to them and confirming! You are a legend!

For the love of this community, I just wanna sleep and wake up on the 11th. Lolz

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

My ideal size would be the same of Beware the Vulture set. And play feature at the back of the van.

I'd guess that's almost exactly what it'll wind up being.

• Endgame Final Battle is 527 pieces
  • 76083: Beware the Vulture was around 375 pieces

Around 300-350 pieces for the van and 'portal' with the remaining pieces devoted to the ruins of the Avengers Compound, which is probably going to wind up being two walls and an 'A' or something like that. The appeal of that set is the figures and they should hopefully realise that...

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

For the love of this community, I just wanna sleep and wake up on the 11th. Lolz

Forgot to say also, but yes, thanks :3 Helps knowing and it makes things a little more casual till then.