Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

2 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Keep in mind this is Star Wars time, Disney doesn’t like two of their biggest franchises competing 

Yeah but they just revealed “infinity saga” quicksliver marvel legends figure. ON THE SAME DAY as the video?!?

why do this a day before star wars day?!??? Boggles the mind from a marketing point of view.

4 minutes ago, 2lazeetomakeaname said:

The hydra agent has leaked. Pretty boring imo.

Really doesn't have anything going for him. Hair pieces is nice I guess.

4 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

Once again weird face and hair choice.. but I wasn't expecting much more, the torso is pretty good..

I genuinely thought he was supposed to be Captain America for a split second

Somehow I had it in my head that the Cap vs. Hydra set was based on TFA, I guess that's not the case looking at the Hydra agent. The closest resemblance to the outfit would be the AoU Hydra soldiers unless it's just a comics/Square Enix set?

The torso is very beautiful, but the face ???  I thought I'd buy more sets to build an army, but they look like clones 😑

Of all the figures we've seen so far this is the first one I'd actually call bad, it's awfully generic and rather bland. That said the torso is nice (despite not really being based on anything) and it's nice to see Tom Riddle's formerly exclusive head pop up again.

I don't like that honestly... the torso is great, and I'm okay with plain legs and arms, but that head us just awful. It looks kinda too much like Steve, but in a very generic way. A helmet would've been at least 10 times better.

6 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I don't like that honestly... the torso is great, and I'm okay with plain legs and arms, but that head us just awful. It looks kinda too much like Steve, but in a very generic way. A helmet would've been at least 10 times better.

It's like you took Steve and John Walker's worst facial features, mushed them together and flanderized them. 

I found a pic of a small MOC I built a few years back of the AoU intro scene. I made a HYDRA soldier using one of the First Order Storm Trooper torso and legs, a generic head, and the CMF painter's hat. Maybe this new 4+ fig will look better with the hat and some leg printing?

EOOpMcE_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

Edited by Legocity2713

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

That's not really the point. 

We obviously know that, eventually, they will reveal those sets.

What we're talking about is how they've had VARIOUS opportunities to reveal them - Endgame 2nd anniversary, National Superhero Day, Iron Man 13th anniversary, Marvel Celebrates movies trailer drop and Marvel Must Haves - yet they literally didn't use the Marvel hype on any of those days.

I mean...it's coming. Obviously. Point or not, won't change the fact that we gotta wait lol

So I saw that set 76200 is rumored to be the New Asgard House, I was under the impression that this was The Sanctuary II or does this set have a different number now

37 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

I genuinely thought he was supposed to be Captain America for a split second

You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain 

I have to say I like the 2015 Hydra Soldier better. Would have preferred the Chitauri-armored soldiers

9 minutes ago, mgetz said:

So I saw that set 76200 is rumored to be the New Asgard House, I was under the impression that this was The Sanctuary II or does this set have a different number now

Sanctuary II is 76201.

6 minutes ago, hvader said:

You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain 

I have to say I like the 2015 Hydra Soldier better. Would have preferred the Chitauri-armored soldiers

I like the idea of making the "lame soldier" that pretty much just looks like a regular soldier with Hydra tech.. but the minifig isn't really good.. It would've prob been better with a hat or something instead of this hairpiece that must be the most common one in my collection by now..

Hydra figures is probably the weakest, mostly because of the innacurate Hydra logo on the front and back - without that it'd be a lot more useful of a torso and a lot more accurate. Some of the Hydra members had a logo on the arm, but generally they were meant to appear like generic winter camo guards. Other than that the torso is surprisingly accurate and would have been quite useful, shame they felt the need to slap Hydra Logo's on it.

wenn21497053.jpg?quality=.8&height=1199.

46 minutes ago, mgetz said:

Yeah, it's a bit confusing - Promobricks still has it listed as 76200 for the Sanctuary II while StoneWars is claiming 76201 is the Sanctuary II.

It will definitely be interesting to see how LEGO handles next year's sets with how much MCU content is coming out.  Between sets for Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Magic, Thor: Love and Thunder, Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, and The Marvels, plus a potential spoiler wave for Spider-Man: No Way Home, a likely continuation of the Infinity Saga sets, and almost certainly more Disney+ sets, 2022 is shaping up to be a very expensive year.

"One of the codes I live my life by is that my appearance should be in no way noteworthy. But then again, not so unnoteworthy as to be, in itself, noteworthy." - David Mitchell

Something evil Captain America clone should've considered before becoming a faceless, generic Hydra goon. :tongue:

I just saw the hydra soldier and started busting up laughing :iamded_lol:

The head just doesn't look great. It's really not a big deal because the torso looks great and the minifigure can easily be customized but it is a quite generic design.

Side note and a bit off topic: Anybody know if dual molded dark blue legs with white boots exist? Trying to upgrade my Maria Hill minifigure.

Edited by Moon_Knight

6 minutes ago, Moon_Knight said:

Side note and a bit off topic: Anybody know if dual molded dark blue legs with white boots exist? Trying to upgrade my Maria Hill minifigure.

I don't think it does exist

8 minutes ago, Moon_Knight said:

Only chacter thst might be in the realm is taskmaster? Honestly not sure.

Promobricks seemingly confirmed that the reveal will happen on the 11th on their Instagram story. 

I guess, we'll wait a little longer.

3 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Promobricks seemingly confirmed that the reveal will happen on the 11th on their Instagram story. 

I guess, we'll wait a little longer.

Honestly having a date is better, even if later. Always checking insta and waiting is worse.

Just now, Childe_Roland said:

Honestly having a date is better, even if later. Always checking insta and waiting is worse.

Confirmed. I talked to them already. May 11th full reveal. When asked if also the exclusive will be reveal they said, hope so.

With that, I guess we see more leaks 1 more week. 

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

May 11th full reveal

Well, that's something I suppose. It's ridiculously late for a reveal, hope they never do such a late reveal ever again. At least we have a date though.

That’s good to know we have a date. I was going so nuts I was about to start writing parodies of musical pieces about how close we wereand I think my emotional health is already teetering on edge.

So, now we wait.

Edited by Brickroll