Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

7 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if they're withholding them for a press reveal sometime soon.

If I were LEGO I would already have revealed the pics instead of risking leaks to ruin it for them. 

9 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if they're withholding them for a press reveal sometime soon.

I think you're right, especially since this is their first time revisiting old movies so they'd want it to make as big of an impact as possible. If that is the case though, we likely wouldn't get the reveal until next Thursday at the earliest right? Considering May the 4th stuff runs until Wednesday and they probably wouldn't want overlap?

I only see one pic of a 5+ City set

Also, Panda Minifig released his Wanda review

Panda's review of Scarlet Witch is out, and her alternate head is just awful. When put together it looks nothing like Scarlet Witch. The red eyed face is great though. Can't believe they chose that smirk over an angry face, can't recreate "you took everything from me" while she looks happy. Hopefully the CMF delivers an amazing alternative

1 minute ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Panda's review of Scarlet Witch is out, and her alternate head is just awful. When put together it looks nothing like Scarlet Witch. The red eyed face is great though. Can't believe they chose that smirk over an angry face, can't recreate "you took everything from me" while she looks happy. Hopefully the CMF delivers an amazing alternative

Yeah.. I'll keep my 2016 Wanda's head for her and also change the hairpiece.. But I love the torso! SO MUCH!

4 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Yep, it's a good print but it looks absolutely nothing like Wanda.

2 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

But I love the torso! SO MUCH!

The torso is definitely perfect!

2 minutes ago, Unknown Jedi Master said:

I honestly think the 2016 Wanda fig is the best, the skirt piece really adds a lot. 

Yeah.. well we could still get a cloth skirt for the new one.. but that's why I'll just switch the torso for the new one

Edited by TobyAis

Imo the Wanda minifig should not be smiling imo, need I remind everyone of the "YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME" scene? She should have an angry expression on atleast one side of her head 

1 minute ago, TOTDForever said:

Imo the Wanda minifig should not be smiling imo, need I remind everyone of the "YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME" scene? She should have an angry expression on atleast one side of her head 

I think big misses from LEGO like this has a name, I believe the term is “LEGO Marvel” 

What do y'all mean.. the new face with a smile is perfect, It captures her likeness like never.. look at this picture of Wanda fighting Thanos from Endgame!
45ff174fa0387cec97c57f151012a26bed5d55ef

Edited by TobyAis

4 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

Yeah.. I'll keep my 2016 Wanda's head for her and also change the hairpiece.. But I love the torso! SO MUCH!

Your custom with the Elizabeth Swann hairpiece looked great, it would be so much more accurate when you swap the new torso in

1 minute ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Yep, it's a good print but it looks absolutely nothing like Wanda.

The torso is definitely perfect!

No doubt on the torso, it's amazing. Some people on Instagram think the head was designed for Supergirl, and now I can't unsee it

Would be ironic as Supergirl's head was used for Wanda

Just now, TobyAis said:

What do y'all mean.. the new face with a smile is perfect, It captures her likeness like never.. look at the picture of Wanda fighting Thanos from Endgame!
45ff174fa0387cec97c57f151012a26bed5d55ef

You’re right! I love the scene when Wanda shoots at Thanos with the gun, so emotional! 

1 minute ago, Quicksilver838 said:

No doubt on the torso, it's amazing. Some people on Instagram think the head was designed for Supergirl, and now I can't unsee it

Would be ironic as Supergirl's head was used for Wanda

How the turntables

Just now, Unknown Jedi Master said:

You’re right! I love the scene when Wanda shoots at Thanos with the gun, so emotional! 

Highlight of the movie, no doubt

4 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

What do y'all mean.. the new face with a smile is perfect, It captures her likeness like never.. look at this picture of Wanda fighting Thanos from Endgame!
Snip*

LMAO

21 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Are we seriously seeing the July City sets before the June Marvel sets? *huh*

It's to stop spoilers for Endgame leaking. Can be the only reason!

You know, this whole forum is going to have a collective meltdown if the sets end up being bad.

Because I think we havent considered that possiblity before.

2 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

You know, this whole forum is going to have a collective meltdown if the sets end up being bad.

No worries, I prepared myself by looking at the Endgame sets from 2019. 

3 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Honestly even if they're mostly bad, I'll still buy them, you always need spare parts and good minifigs xD
Half of my Marvel sets are in pieces and used for something else..

Edited by TobyAis

3 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

If they are we're adding a new word to the LEGO dictionary: 

Endgaming - to screw up a wave attached to a huge movie (twice)

2 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Judging all of the figures we have seen so far (I'm more of a minifigure collector) I say it's better than what we got in 2019. So many new variants and accurate torso. I don't need to be worried. But if you buy the sets because you love the build then maybe, just maybe you'll have a problem. I don't expect them to be phenomenal. The Benatar maybe? But Final Battle, Iron Monger, and etc we know what to expect...

1 minute ago, lego_guyon02 said:

If they are we're adding a new word to the LEGO dictionary: 

Endgaming - to screw up a wave attached to a huge movie (twice)

If this wave sucks then I have endgamed the Marvel theme 

Edited by Unknown Jedi Master