Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

I love the face pic! Lego first faceprint for wanda. Just think about that for a second!

love the eyebrow color and smirk. The hair can be changed. Im hoping some other minifig comes with the wanda (cw) elizabeth swan hair in dark orange. Then i just swap it.

i think Lego did a great job with her. When i heard we were getting wanda i wanted 

Same hair she used in other sets but dark orange.

accurate soft skirt piece

new torso and face!

ive gotten most of those so im very happy!

Edited by BusterNut31

3 minutes ago, BusterNut31 said:

I love the face pic! Lego first faceprint for wanda. Just think about that for a second!

love the eyebrow color and smirk. The hair can be changed. Im hoping some other minifig comes with the wanda (cw) elizabeth swan hair in dark orange. Then i just swap it.

i think Lego did a great job with her. When i heard we were getting wanda i wanted 

Same hair she used in other sets but dark orange.

accurate soft skirt piece

new torso and face!

ive gotten most of those so im very happy!

Yeah, we gotta give credit to Lego group in this. I mean, face and torso are both awesome. Hairpiece isn't a major problem compare to Thor (that needs to have the beard) I love her. SO MUCH.

Give her a different hairpiece and she'll be close to perfect (as long as you use the alt face, smiling one doesn't really look like her imo). Really hope a cloth piece is included but it won't be too bad if it isn't considering the CMF will surely come with one.

Gotta say I love the new faceprint! 
Also, after reading your comments regarding hair accuracy and stuff, I gave my current Wanda minifigure the Elizabeth Swann hairpiece :grin: 
Granted, she'll probably be replaced with the Scarlet Witch version when the CMF comes out, but still :blush: 

Regards,
Mitch

Edited by CF Mitch

new wanda face looks pretty good, i just would've preferred an alternate angry face instead of 2 smiles

If I'm honest, I like the face, but not the facial expressions. I mean really, 2 smiling ones? Why is she smiling? 

6 minutes ago, Unknown Jedi Master said:

What legs would work best for her? The Tie Pilot legs? 

Nah.. too many pockets..

She's got black trousers and black boots.. I think, for once, plain legs should do nicely

6 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

Nah.. too many pockets..

She's got black trousers and black boots.. I think, for once, plain legs should do nicely

I think I saw something black legs with shoes/boots detailing on feet that could work as long as you erase the printing on the legs. Can't figure out who's legs is that.

Surprisingly good new face prints for Wanda! I mean smiling expression with non powered eyes looks kinda silly, but still good enough! Torso looks accurate enough, and no leg print again is expected here? Hope she at least has skirt piece like in CW Airport battle set. 

Now we only have Iron Man MK85 and Thanos to leak before we see every minifig in Final battle set?

6 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Surprisingly good new face prints for Wanda! I mean smiling expression with non powered eyes looks kinda silly, but still good enough! Torso looks accurate enough, and no leg print again is expected here? Hope she at least has skirt piece like in CW Airport battle set. 

Now we only have Iron Man MK85 and Thanos to leak before we see every minifig in Final battle set?

If you count microfig antman as a fig and also the invincible Chitauri torso hahahaha

21 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I think I saw something black legs with shoes/boots detailing on feet that could work as long as you erase the printing on the legs. Can't figure out who's legs is that.

Well, there's the legs from the Inferno Squad, if you change the hip and erase the pockets, you get a pretty nice result

I use them on my Thor IMG_20210422_144038.jpg

12 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Ninjago pics are out, fingers crossed for marvel! 

The source the Ninjago pics came from sadly doesn't have the Marvel ones.

Check out lego_club_news story on Instagram! He’s hinting at the Marvel pics are coming soon! Lots of indications from other people as well! I think now is the time! 

Edited by Unknown Jedi Master

Just now, Unknown Jedi Master said:

Wanda won’t have a skirt piece. New pic on Instagram.

Cloth pieces generally don't leak so we won't know for sure until the setpics are out.

1 minute ago, lego_guyon02 said:

So according to a listing for the Final Battle set (no pics) we may be looking at a 100 euro pricetag :ugh:

That’s almost €2 per piece! And with the quality of the figures, it’s even more a rip-off. The build better be good.

11 minutes ago, Scarletwitch said:

Danggg they be leaving marvel out this summer😬😬

Even the creators are out, what are the odds we see Marvel too?

1 minute ago, Unknown Jedi Master said:

That’s almost €2 per piece! And with the quality of the figures, it’s even more a rip-off. The build better be good.

Yeah I'm not confident in it but if this price is true there's no way in hell I'll get this set day 1 unless there's some kind of huge discount. Disgusting price if true.

4 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

So according to a listing for the Final Battle set (no pics) we may be looking at a 100 euro pricetag :ugh:

Impossible, it was $70 and generally it's a bit more expensive in € but not 30€ more expensive

I reckon it'll be around 80-85€