Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

someone recently posted a mod of set 76168 on the forums, but i cant seem to locate it, can someone point me in the right direction please.

Got a question, the answer might exist somwhere in these threads: What's Lego's framework of idea to product? Seen two years to 1 ½ so far; wondering if that might impact their decisions a bit.

I.e., Lego sees Endgame when everyone else do (in theaters) and gets inspiration from that - two year process to release.

33 minutes ago, PavillionDweller said:

Got a question, the answer might exist somwhere in these threads: What's Lego's framework of idea to product? Seen two years to 1 ½ so far; wondering if that might impact their decisions a bit.

I.e., Lego sees Endgame when everyone else do (in theaters) and gets inspiration from that - two year process to release.

Kinda, it can take anywhere from 1-2 years, or longer in special cases like Mario, tho honestly O feel like this wave was put together over last summer when it became apparent that 1. MCU based sets sell a bit better then the comics sets (at least thru 2018-19) 2. At the time with covid MCU films were being delayed again and again, so it's very likely that's where this subtheme was born from

Fun fact, this has actually happened before with DC, the Batman V Superman sets were originally designed to be released in 2015 when the movie was originally set, but then the film got pushed back a year to restructure some stuff (most likely explaining why we never got doomsday) and in a year they rushed out the fan favorite 2015 justice league wave to coincide with Lego Batman 3

Alright, so I've managed to buy the new Wanda figure. Still intransit though I have the picture of her face printing. 

44 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Alright, so I've managed to buy the new Wanda figure. Still intransit though I have the picture of her face printing. 

Let’s see some pics! Please PM me

Where’s the pic 👀👀
does anyone know if it’ll come with the skirt piece 😅

Edited by Scarletwitch

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Oh yeah, can you dm me a pic too

Just saw it, it's good

Weird choice to make the eyebrows.. dark tan I think and the hair brown tho

Just now, Unknown Jedi Master said:

I wish she had an angry look to go along with the red eyes, hair happy smirk doesn’t seem to fit. 

Yeah, a weird choice again, like the Punisher alt face

Not saying it's bad, far from it but it's weird.. innit?

6 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

The eyebrows are accurate, they just look weird because they don't fit with the inaccurately colored hair.

4 minutes ago, Unknown Jedi Master said:

I wish she had an angry look to go along with the red eyes, her happy smirk doesn’t seem to fit. 

And this is what I was referring to earlier. The main face is good but it's not Wanda.

Alt face is great though.

Edited by lego_guyon02

Looks pretty good... the regular face seems to say something to me, like it could be a custom character from a sitcom or something...maybe Gina Linetti? Other side looks good too, although I do agree with the consensus it could be angrier.

I think I'll prob end up replacing her face and hair with the ones I use on my Wanda minifig rn

Also, I still hope she comes with a skirt piece 

Love the face print. I assume this will also be the face they’ll use for the WandaVision cmf?

17 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

Just saw it, it's good

Exactly my thoughts, I'm surprised so if you wanna use that hair from Elizabeth Swan it will definitely work. And sorry for the late reply, I sent it to a bunch of IG reporter to be posted hahahaha

4 minutes ago, hvader said:

Love the face print. I assume this will also be the face they’ll use for the WandaVision cmf?

I hope not. It deserves another new face printing! 

17 hours ago, TobyAis said:

I watched the new SW leak closely, I'm pretty sure there's no leg printing, do you think she'll have a skirt piece like in Civil War?

I think so. The coat seems to trail off at her hips so if there is no leg printing then i hope we get a more accurate cloth piece (soft material)

fingers crossed

I think the face would work for Age of Ultron figure - first half of the film she's kinda villainy.