Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

I guess we'll have to wait and see
A battle damage Iron Man would be awesome but on the other hand I don't have the regular Mark 85 and I'd like to have it in this set so.. we'll see

1 minute ago, TobyAis said:

I guess we'll have to wait and see
A battle damage Iron Man would be awesome but on the other hand I don't have the regular Mark 85 and I'd like to have it in this set so.. we'll see

I usually hate the idea of battle damaged minifigure but like what you've said they've done the regular/normal Mark 85 before, it now make sense for them to make it, other than the option to re-release a figure (which I can't see happening not unless a special case like Mark 43 open and close chest slight variation) same goes for Ironman Mark 85, they've done the regular now if it's needed they could do a battle damaged. I hope this should really be the case so that we can also have updated face printing. 

Ironman and Wanda are the only characters I think will have a leg printing in the final battle set. 

2 minutes ago, Brickroll said:

We’re anticipating either city or ninjago to be revealed today, right?

Nope, no reveals today, the usual time window has already closed hours ago :shrug_confused: Looks like they’re spreading out the reveals a bit more than usual

4 minutes ago, Brickroll said:

We’re anticipating either city or ninjago to be revealed today, right?

Official reveals don't really happen this late during the day so there probably won't be anything until tomorrow at the earliest.

2 hours ago, TobyAis said:

Am I the only one wondering why they would make a Microfig for AntMan in this set.. If I remember correctly, he was a big boy for like.. 2/3 of the battle

To defeat Thanos 😉

2 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I think that was more a joke

From Bohner.. impossible!

At $300 I’m excited to see the Bugle. Most modulars are around $150-$200, I personally hope we don’t get side builds and just get our first Lego skyscraper. However, the height of most modulars is decent enough, a side build could maybe bulk up the street view of the building better.  So if the price makes it taller than usual I’d prefer that but a side build would give it that full NYC vibe. Also interested to see if they do a direct comic interpretation, inspiration from the early 2000’s movies, or a creative design choice on the designers part.

Honestly I expect that they must be planning the Marvel set reveal soon. Otherwise we'll have seen everything from leaks before they reveal it.

4 minutes ago, 2lazeetomakeaname said:

So they're not getting revealed this week?

Maybe they are..
And from everyone here, they must be because LEGO usually reveal them before May.. so maybe they will be revealed this week, maybe the next week, who knows

2 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Honestly I expect that they must be planning the Marvel set reveal soon. Otherwise we'll have seen everything from leaks before they reveal it.

What do you mean, what's your logic on that?
Not trying to be mean or a smartass, genuinely curious about why we would've seen more leak if the reveal was planned for later?

2 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

What do you mean, what's your logic on that?
Not trying to be mean or a smartass, genuinely curious about why we would've seen more leak if the reveal was planned for later?

I meant it mosttly as a joke, not much of a serious guess

1 minute ago, Sam27 said:

What are the rumors/info so far about the Advent Calendar?

Comes with yellow school jacket Spider-Man, Christmas jumper iron man, captain marvel and others figs , if think it includes both minifig scale and micro scale builds

3 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

Comes with yellow school jacket Spider-Man

I'm wondering if it'll be a regular football jacket from every highschool movie ever or the one he has in Homecoming

I know we're all very excited to see those reveals! It's nice that we only have to wait about a month before they'll actually be available!

59 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I feel like I'm starting to lose my mind over those sets... it seems so soon yet so far away.

you and me both my friend