Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, Leggomyleggo said:

I’d imagine the cmf is going to be in boxes like vidiyo series right?

Nope. Looney Tunes is in the bags, plus Vidiyo isn't exactly cmf. It has name, non-cmf set numbers, price, accessories 

26 minutes ago, hvader said:

Pretty sure it’s little bags like most cmfs. I may be more excited about the cmf than some people here are. The only part about the cmf that seriously still bothers me is no Zemo. What was LEGO thinking??? (Could have easily switched Captain Carter, who is already in a set, with Zemo)

I mean, it could've been worse. Imagine we'd gotten Sharon.

What bothers me most about this CMF is how they've chosen Monica Rambeau over Zemo, Walker as Cap or US Agent.

I mean... what? Not to mention that Monica will be featured in next year's Captain Marvel 2.

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

What bothers me most about this CMF is how they've chosen Monica Rambeau over Zemo, Walker as Cap or US Agent.

I mean... what? Not to mention that Monica will be featured in next year's Captain Marvel 2.

Monica being chosen over Agatha bothers me much more, considering both Zemo and Walker have potential to show up again very soon.

1 hour ago, hvader said:

Pretty sure it’s little bags like most cmfs. I may be more excited about the cmf than some people here are. The only part about the cmf that seriously still bothers me is no Zemo. What was LEGO thinking??? (Could have easily switched Captain Carter, who is already in a set, with Zemo)

I think I have the same opinion as you - relatively excited except I really wanted Agatha instead of Captain Britain. Though hopefully both Agatha and Zemo will play future roles in the MCU and get a second shot of making minifigure form.

10 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Monica being chosen over Agatha bothers me much more, considering both Zemo and Walker have potential to show up again very soon.

Yeah definitely that too. I was saying that based on the fact that we knew there were concept arts for Zemo and Walker at the time, and they weren't spoiler characters, so it would have been such a logical choice.

What bothers me most though is What If is already getting a set, why are they getting the most spots in the CMF as well? Including Captain Britain, who is already in the dang set? Doesn't make any sense to me. 

59 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Yes, but most likely her different variant. While US agent won't change his look and they for sure will include him in future projects. And what about Zemo? Well, there's rumors about Thunderbolts, so...

59 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Monica being chosen over Agatha bothers me much more

Maybe they have different plans for her. SDCC, for example

2 minutes ago, Legofania said:

Yes, but most likely her different variant. While US agent won't change his look and they for sure will include him in future projects. And what about Zemo? Well, there's rumors about Thunderbolts, so...

Sure, but no one cares about her outfit. She'll definitely get a better one in CM 2. We have no idea how long it will be until we see Zemo or US Agent again.

5 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Sure, but no one cares about her outfit. She'll definitely get a better one in CM 2. We have no idea how long it will be until we see Zemo or US Agent again.

I liker her outfit in final episode, it looked nice. Zemo and US Agent will appear by 2024 for sure, so that's okay :laugh:

But, to be honest, I would've like to get Hayword or Jimmy Wu more

Edited by Legofania

10 hours ago, Dr.Cogg said:

I'm surprised the Scorpion isn't in this set, considering his connection to JJJ.

He might be, as far as I know he has not been ruled out yet

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

She may have a different costume and the others could still return in future... That said, I wanted Zemo and US Agent changed outfit... >< Honestly, we could still have an SDCC exclusive which would probably be US Agent.

White Vision only got in because they had to include a version of Vision with the WandaVision CMF's :p

3 hours ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Kingwong posted an image of Viking Thor, implying that the figure is out there. 

Neat. But yeah, I'm expecting the sets to either leak or be revealed this week - especially if Thor has leaked. Otherwise we'll wind up seeing all the figures before we see sets ><

19 minutes ago, Legofania said:

While US agent won't change his look and they for sure will include him in future projects.

He has already changed his look. The new US Agent outfit is the one we will probably get in minifigure form the next time he appears but the main Captain America suit he's been wearing for 99% of the show is now unlikely to ever get made. 

19 minutes ago, Legofania said:

The thought of that disgusts me :sick:

4 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

SDCC exclusive which would probably be US Agent

I think Agatha is more likely. There's not much options where to put her

39 minutes ago, Master of Fear said:

What bothers me most though is What If is already getting a set, why are they getting the most spots in the CMF as well? Including Captain Britain, who is already in the dang set? Doesn't make any sense to me. 

Because with all the different variations of characters, What If has a brighter selection of actual costumed heroes/villains to choose from. Captain Britain really doesn't make any sense to be in both though, hope there's a difference between the figures

1 minute ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Because with all the different variations of characters, What If has a brighter selection of actual costumed heroes/villains to choose from. Captain Britain really doesn't make any sense to be in both though, hope there's a difference between the figures

All the cap variants are what bothers me most not that five of the slots are taken by What If tbh. As most of the series is Cap lol. It'll probably be one in her military outfit or something, then the other as Captain Britain. 

7 minutes ago, Scarletwitch said:

I don’t think falcon will get wings in the cmf. It might just be the figure and shield

I don't agree. The wings are a major part of the new captain america, so much to the point I think people wouldn't "recognize" him if there where no wings.

I feel like I'm in the minority of people who are happy to be getting Monica. Her design may not resemble the comics, but it still has the essence of her comic costume. I for one enjoy getting Minifigures that get me hyped for future films; Monica has immediate potential, whereas Agatha's future in the MCU is uncertain (I am however disappointed we didn't get Zemo/Walker).

17 minutes ago, Scarletwitch said:

I don’t think falcon will get wings in the cmf. It might just be the figure and shield

Without the wings what's even the point? That's like giving us Doctor Octopus without his arms.

1 minute ago, Buckethead said:

Monica has immediate potential, whereas Agatha's future in the MCU is uncertain

This is exactly why people wanted Agatha though. Her future is uncertain so we're not sure if she'll show up again, let alone in a big enough role for LEGO to considering making a figure of her.

I’ll be extremely angry if Lego makes Zemo or Agatha SDCC exclusive, like extremely angry. I have a feeling that Agatha will return in Doctor Strange 2 so we may get her there

I think it's awesome that What if is getting a set and the most minifigures, because we'll never have a chance to get them again. They aren't part of the infinity saga, but walker, zemo, and agatha are. We won't have any other chances to get these guys. I'm disappointed that we have Monica and Carter in the cmf however. Here's to hoping we get sets for wanda vision and Captain America and the winter soldier

I think a good solution to this would be reintroducing bricktober packs. Remember when Wong Bucky Tony and War Machine came in a bricktober pack? Even if Toys R Us is out of the picture lego can create the same marketing strategy with say Target or Walmart and produce packs only available at those stores with 1-2 new figures and 2-3 repeats or new variants of existing characters. Agatha, Zemo, Old man Cap and some Tony variant sounds like a great figure selection. Its a bit unheard of to get more than 1 new figure in these packs and they have an association with Toys R Us but lego would probably profit well if they brought it back and improved the amount of new figs we get. Maybe even including a small build like last years Falcon pack if just selling 4 figures doesn’t seem lucrative to them. I’d love to see it, especially if done with frequency imagine what kinds of concepts we could get small doses of annually. If only

2 minutes ago, cosmic said:

I think a good solution to this would be reintroducing bricktober packs. Remember when Wong Bucky Tony and War Machine came in a bricktober pack? Even if Toys R Us is out of the picture lego can create the same marketing strategy with say Target or Walmart and produce packs only available at those stores with 1-2 new figures and 2-3 repeats or new variants of existing characters. Agatha, Zemo, Old man Cap and some Tony variant sounds like a great figure selection. Its a bit unheard of to get more than 1 new figure in these packs and they have an association with Toys R Us but lego would probably profit well if they brought it back and improved the amount of new figs we get. Maybe even including a small build like last years Falcon pack if just selling 4 figures doesn’t seem lucrative to them. I’d love to see it, especially if done with frequency imagine what kinds of concepts we could get small doses of annually. If only

It could have been just me, but those Bricktober packs were rather scarce and difficult to find. They were either unavailable, sold out, or exclusive to a store far away from where I lived. It didn't help that scalpers were buying loads of them and immediately reselling them for at least 4 times the retail price. Obviously not as bad as making them SDCC exclusives, but still pretty bad. 

1 hour ago, Scarletwitch said:

That wouldn't make any sense at all.