Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

41 minutes ago, StarLord said:

Any news about what Falcon suit we will get in CMF? I feel like i lost something.

Captain America suit.

1 hour ago, lego_guyon02 said:

I wouldn't count on that happening any time soon. Next year alone has Doctor Strange, Thor, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, a bunch of D+ shows (not to mention Hawkeye and Ms Marvel coming out late 2021), most likely a Spidey comic wave and possibly an anniversary/The Infinity Saga wave. The amount of movies and shows Marvel is pumping out in the coming years is huge so not everything will be covered as well as we would like it to be, that's pretty much the main reason we're getting a D+ CMF to begin with. 

Exactly the point im trying to make regarding the CMF. Doing a CMF is perfect ground to cover all these Disney+ projects while leaving the main sets for the cinematic releases. It would almost be weird not to cover such a huge year like 2022 with another D+ CMF.

28 minutes ago, kevkipo said:

Exactly the point im trying to make regarding the CMF. Doing a CMF is perfect ground to cover all these Disney+ projects while leaving the main sets for the cinematic releases. It would almost be weird not to cover such a huge year like 2022 with another D+ CMF.

They can't do a Marvel CMF every year unless they start making 4 CMF series a year instead of 3.

One CMF series is always for their own series. Then we have only 2 licensed series, so if Marvel took one spot, that'd mean only 1 spot for all the other licensed themes.

After watching the last episode of FAWS, I can't wait to see his new Cap suit in the CMF

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

I hope they can make Falcon Cap's new wing pieces with ball joints in the end so that it can flap and articulate with alot of range motion. 

I think this guy on instagram has proved this concept and is selling a few pairs
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMnKqQgpT8M/

Edit: Better PIc
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMNtJskp5kG/

2 hours ago, Legofania said:

I believe we might get few sets in the future based on FATWS and WV

I doubt Lego would print the old suit for one set based on the show. (And IDK if they would revisit Disney+ Stuff seeing as they seem to have a constant stream to be producing for)

Edited by Brick Cucumber

6 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

I think this guy on instagram has proved this concept and is selling a few pairs
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMnKqQgpT8M/

Edit: Better PIc
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMNtJskp5kG/

That looks awesome, kinda doubt they'll do something like that but I'm also okay with having regular wings piece like the Civil War or comics version.. I really hope the won't do a big build like he had in the Infinity War set

With all the Disney+ shows coming out after the CMF (Hawkeye, Ms. Marvel, Moon Knight, She-Hulk, etc.), if we don't get sets, I'd be curious how many character packs they could produce as they did for Spider-Man FFH and the recent Falcon & Black Widow pack.

5 minutes ago, Buckethead said:

With all the Disney+ shows coming out after the CMF (Hawkeye, Ms. Marvel, Moon Knight, She-Hulk, etc.), if we don't get sets, I'd be curious how many character packs they could produce as they did for Spider-Man FFH and the recent Falcon & Black Widow pack.

It'd be cool if they went that route, but I have doubts. Those are meant as supplemental sets, not really a full set of itself. I just don't feel they'd made it thst easy to get 1-3 of the main characters in a $15 set. Also any new molds that would be needed just wouldn't happen, not unless they had wide usability. Imo of course, TLG could certainly surprise us!

16 minutes ago, Buckethead said:

Not a lot considering most of those packs don't come with more than 1 new character.

2 hours ago, lego_guyon02 said:

It will be nice to get Sam in his new Captain America outfit in full CMF glory but it's definitely a bit disappointing that we'll probably never get the white/red suit, which looked stunning imo.

I can live without getting the red and white suit. Its an improvement over his previous MCU costumes but it still looked pretty boring and unremarkable compared to what the other Avengers wore. His new Captain America costume on the other hand is the first time he's ever looked like a real superhero on screen. Same with Wanda and her new outfit.

1 hour ago, TobyAis said:

After watching the last episode of FAWS, I can't wait to see his new Cap suit in the CMF

Same! After today that's become the figure I want the most! 

Followed by SW and Loki, the rest I'm not so fussed by. 

5 minutes ago, SEmrys said:

Same! After today that's become the figure I want the most! 

Followed by SW and Loki, the rest I'm not so fussed by. 

SW?
Personally, I think I'll get Wanda, Sam, Bucky and Loki, maybe other for pieces but that's about it

All of Captain America's costumes in the MCU have been dark blue. We've finally got a right Red, White and Blue costume and I couldn't be happier. They might print it on regualr blue too

I wonder if it's possible we might get a brick-built Spider-Slayer in the bugle. It would make a lot of sense for a villain in the bugle seeing as JJJ is in this set already
 Amazing-Spider-Man-25.jpg

18 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

All of Captain America's costumes in the MCU have been dark blue. We've finally got a right Red, White and Blue costume and I couldn't be happier. They might print it on regualr blue too

I feel like the suit is still dark blue and regular red like before, it just has more white (I hope it'll have arm printing or at least dual molded arms)

2 hours ago, Brick Cucumber said:

I wonder if it's possible we might get a brick-built Spider-Slayer in the bugle. It would make a lot of sense for a villain in the bugle seeing as JJJ is in this set already

I'd be 100% for it

6 hours ago, Brick Cucumber said:

I doubt Lego would print the old suit for one set based on the show.

Why not?

So funny I posted a while back about being hopeless for when Spiderwoman would rerelease. I even mentioned how I was considering buying the SDCC figure on ebay. I can’t express how cautiously excited I am for Jessica Drew! We already got her ultimate design so I hope this is the classic suit but from my understanding thats more implied than confirmed. 

what worries me is she really needs both dual molded legs and arms as well as leg and arm printing. Leg loves to just mold two colors on top of each other but often these heroes have boots that curve at angles towards the center and its not usually a flat shape so I’m hopeful she gets the absolute best detail imagine able but I can see them skipping leg and arm printing and reusing Gamoras hair. Which at that point its like she may as well not have released. Idk I’m excited but also painfully aware she may be a detail lacking torso print only having hair piece repeating disappointment. She needs detail hope she gets it.

15 minutes ago, cosmic said:

So funny I posted a while back about being hopeless for when Spiderwoman would rerelease. I even mentioned how I was considering buying the SDCC figure on ebay. I can’t express how cautiously excited I am for Jessica Drew! We already got her ultimate design so I hope this is the classic suit but from my understanding thats more implied than confirmed. 

what worries me is she really needs both dual molded legs and arms as well as leg and arm printing. Leg loves to just mold two colors on top of each other but often these heroes have boots that curve at angles towards the center and its not usually a flat shape so I’m hopeful she gets the absolute best detail imagine able but I can see them skipping leg and arm printing and reusing Gamoras hair. Which at that point its like she may as well not have released. Idk I’m excited but also painfully aware she may be a detail lacking torso print only having hair piece repeating disappointment. She needs detail hope she gets it.

Based on the two figures we've seen come from this set thus far (punisher and black cat), dual molded legs would seem to be on the table. No dual molded arms for either of those, so I'd say less likely. Printing is would seem to be a fifty fifty. Neither of those characters had any, but neither really needed any. Considering Spiderman nowadays standardly has printed arms I'd think that wouldn't be too much of a stretch. The characters do seem to be reusing parts more than creating entire new molds, so I wouldn't be shocked if they used the Gamora hair (I think that's the hair they used for blackcat already). However detailed or not she might be, having a representation of the character (whatever iteration that turns out to be) that we don't have to spend SDCC exclusive amounts of money on is a big positive!

24 minutes ago, Childe_Roland said:

Based on the two figures we've seen come from this set thus far (punisher and black cat), dual molded legs would seem to be on the table. No dual molded arms for either of those, so I'd say less likely. Printing is would seem to be a fifty fifty. Neither of those characters had any, but neither really needed any. Considering Spiderman nowadays standardly has printed arms I'd think that wouldn't be too much of a stretch. The characters do seem to be reusing parts more than creating entire new molds, so I wouldn't be shocked if they used the Gamora hair (I think that's the hair they used for blackcat already). However detailed or not she might be, having a representation of the character (whatever iteration that turns out to be) that we don't have to spend SDCC exclusive amounts of money on is a big positive!

I'd say the more minifigs, from the set, we see with dual molded legs, the less chance there is that SpiderWoman will have dual molded legs

Edited by TobyAis

2 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

I'd say the more minifigs, from the set, we see with dual molded legs, the less chance there is that SpiderWoman will have dual molded legs

That's also something to keep in mind, they do have a budget. Although this is a D2C, sometimes they go a little extra. I feel it's be more likely if there is something preexisting they could use rather than having to create a new pair of dual molded pants, like they did for punisher/blackcat.