Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

9 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

If they FINALLY give us a Sandman without sand covering half his body, I will be so happy! I'm still putting my money on Scorpion, his origin is tied to JJJ

Good point. I think I'll go with scorpion too 

8 minutes ago, BusterNut31 said:

Falconfan suggesting and early peek at Cap Sam Wilson for Marvel Monday next week after TFATWS finale?

Was just talking out loud there about stuff lego should do

Fulcrum confirmed a Jessica Drew Spider-Woman! Can’t wait to see her design! I’d honestly prefer her newer costume but if it’s a rehash of the Comic Con one is be happy.

3 minutes ago, Marvelous Spidey said:

Fulcrum confirmed a Jessica Drew Spider-Woman! Can’t wait to see her design! I’d honestly prefer her newer costume but if it’s a rehash of the Comic Con one is be happy.

Dude, that's awesome! I was worried that we had already gotten news of the new minifigs. Another Comic Con exclusive minifig not so exclusive! :wink:

16 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Was just talking out loud there about stuff lego should do

ah curses! one day ill open my instagram to find marvel hd summer set pics lol

47 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

! I'm still putting my money on Scorpion

I thought he was confirmed not to be on this? Or was that the Lizard?

12 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

I thought he was confirmed not to be on this? Or was that the Lizard?

That was lizard.

Fingers crossed for classic Jessica Drew.  All it needs is a new face print and the old one can "stay exclusive"

Since we are getting Falcon Cap in the CMF, it is very likely he will have a new wing design that can fit into the bags. With such a probability, Vulture could be in the Daily Bugle. It isn't unheard of for parts developed through the CMF to land in sets that get released before the CMF.

It would be hilarious if Lego did something similar to Marvel Legends, where the pieces for Falcon's wings are distributed among other minifig blind bags and you'd have to buy those to assemble the figure

If we are lacking new villains, personally would hope for Vulture, Scorpion, Kraven and Sandman to join Mysterio & Green Goblin.

Kraven was exclusive to the bridge set also and really needs a re-release, Sandman could do with a normal version of him. Been a while since Scorpion and Vulture would be nice to get to emphasise the height of the build.

Edited by Scarilian

17 minutes ago, BrobaFett said:

It would be hilarious if Lego did something similar to Marvel Legends, where the pieces for Falcon's wings are distributed among other minifig blind bags and you'd have to buy those to assemble the figure

I think because the bags are bigger now they can fit the pieces in one bag. But man its only a matter of time until they do that. It would make people buy even more than they do and get even more repeats if they don’t feel the bags.

I’m curious to see if Monica will have her mom’s head print so that it doesn’t stay exclusive to the SDCC set.

She probably won’t though because she needs the glowing eyes.

59 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

If we are lacking new villains, personally would hope for Vulture, Scorpion, Kraven and Sandman to join Mysterio & Green Goblin.

Kraven was exclusive to the bridge set also and really needs a re-release, Sandman could do with a normal version of him. Been a while since Scorpion and Vulture would be nice to get to emphasise the height of the build.

Yeah, given the hints from FalconFan, it’s likely that the remaining villains are some combination of Vulture, Scorpion, Kraven, Sandman, Carnage and Doc Ock. Also, it would be kind of shocking if a $300 Bugle set only has two employee minifigs.

28 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Wait, Jesica Drew will be in Daily Bugle set? 

That's the current rumor according to Fulcrum.

4 hours ago, BrobaFett said:

I feel sad looking at your profile picture knowing that even after five years, we're still not getting Zemo :(

1 hour ago, hvader said:

I feel sad looking at your profile picture knowing that even after five years, we're still not getting Zemo :(

Bootleggers now into WV figures after customizers done their part, that's how it goes. I'm sure after FATWS finale Lego custom brands will do their figs and then eventually bootleggers will copy it. 

I'm not promoting knock off but it'll settle the score for time being while we wait for eons for TLG to do it, I mean I just want a headpiece or mask face print for him and then other parts can be used from existing lego pieces. 

We waited for 10 years for Ironman Mark 3 to be made. I'm sure we gonna be A-okay! :wink:

5 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Wait, Jesica Drew will be in Daily Bugle set? 

I hope that if she’ll be in the set, they are going to make her arms like in super heroes 2 game. The bat arms with white webbing

9 hours ago, Childe_Roland said:

That's the current rumor according to Fulcrum.

Ohh gotcha. I saw @Marvelous Spidey’s post here on this page saying Jessica Drew’s confirmed by Falrum.

1 minute ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Ohh gotcha. I saw @Marvelous Spidey’s post here on this page saying Jessica Drew’s confirmed by Falrum.

Who’s Falrum? Did Falconfan and Fulcrum merge? :tongue: All hail the mighty leaking prowess of Lego_Falcrumfan!

2 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Ahh, gotcha. Well, it's still a rumor so we'll have to see, but no reason to disbelieve it for now as Fulcrum tends to have good info.

15 minutes ago, Childe_Roland said:

Ahh, gotcha. Well, it's still a rumor so we'll have to see, but no reason to disbelieve it for now as Fulcrum tends to have good info.

I mean, for all we know the D2C being a Daily Bugle set is also a rumour

But anyway, I doubt we're getting 2 Spider-People. 3 on the other hand...

Edited by PGBQW

22 minutes ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

Who’s Falrum? Did Falconfan and Fulcrum merge? :tongue: All hail the mighty leaking prowess of Lego_Falcrumfan!

LOL, oops! I meant to say Fulcrum. :)

24 minutes ago, Childe_Roland said:

Yup, I agree. I will keep my hyper mode off for now.