Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

26 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Shang Chi official images are appearing on Instagram, I guess we might be getting them in May after all.

Depends on when the second trailer is. Morris and theAncient Protector (the dragon) were left out of this round of marketing. 

I just spoke to my local hobby store that receives sets directly from Lego and they said they'd be getting Shang-Chi sets next Friday (April 30th).

Edited by Moon_Knight

3 minutes ago, Moon_Knight said:

next Friday (May 30th).

Ah yes... next Friday...

But yes, I'd hope we get the sets released in May... I'm tired of delays.

Edited by Scarilian

1 minute ago, Moon_Knight said:

Oops, meant April 30th :oh:

Tis fine, understood what you meant - just had to use it as a Time Travel reference :laugh:

Getting them April 30th should hopefully mean they are on sale in May. With official images of the 'Escape From The Ten Rings' set being revealed, I'd expect that to get a release at minimum - but I still feel it makes no sense to split the sets release so I'd prefer to get both in May.

I asked the store owner about any info concerning upcoming sets. The owner didn't have any info. They also told me how hush hush Lego is about everything and shared some pretty crazy details of what it's like being Lego certified store. I now understand why few have inside info but don't disclose it. Lego are hardcore.

Edited by Moon_Knight

2 hours ago, Moon_Knight said:

I asked the store owner about any info concerning upcoming sets. The owner didn't have any info. They also told me how hush hush Lego is about everything and shared some pretty crazy details of what it's like being Lego certified store. I now understand why few have inside info but don't disclose it. Lego are hardcore.

What details did he share about their policies on secrecy?

11 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Why are people so obsessed with Throg's size? 

He's the size of a frog. His Mjölnir is literally a piece from Thor's one. 

I hope they'll make a new mould, just like the normal lego frog but with a helmet and a cape
Edit: and a hammer ofc

Edited by TobyAis

27 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

I hope they'll make a new mould, just like the normal lego frog but with a helmet and a cape
Edit: and a hammer ofc

This was the exact thing I was hoping for but I imagine other people would be disappointed with this since it would have to be super low detail.

2 minutes ago, Childish Goblino said:

This was the exact thing I was hoping for but I imagine other people would be disappointed with this since it would have to be super low detail.

Yeah.. but it's a damn frog xD

11 hours ago, BusterNut31 said:

with her in the cmf i think they made her hair piece and needed the cmf budget for it just like with Wanda's crown and hair combo.

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=29634&idColor=68#T=C&C=68

I think this hairpiece would fit her well enough without needing a new mould, but I guess we'll see.

Even then, she did wear the spacesuit without the helmet, so it's still possible.

Just now, TheLEGOChap said:

The Shang-Chi sets being revealed 9 days before their release now has me thinking we won’t see the Infinity Saga sets until May 

I doubt that, the June sets are generally always revealed before May 1st.

7 minutes ago, TheLEGOChap said:

The Shang-Chi sets being revealed 9 days before their release now has me thinking we won’t see the Infinity Saga sets until May 

No need to doubt that. Shang-Chi sets are a special situation.

We'll see them in a week time tops.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

Wanda is going to be one of the easiest minifigs to perform the "feel test" on the bag in the cmf, her headpiece is pretty distinct 

6 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Wanda is going to be one of the easiest minifigs to perform the "feel test" on the bag in the cmf, her headpiece is pretty distinct 

It might depend on whether it's a new mold (presumably is, this being a cmf), and if so do the use it for anyone else (lady Loki perhaps) in the series. 

14 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

She'll be one of the easier ones, along with Captain America (with his wings) and Loki (with Throg and his even spikier headpiece),

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

4 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Fulcrum just teased Spider-Woman!

Daily Bugle just keeps getting better and better.

A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one

This is absolutely unbelievable. First Sam Wilson's Cap, then Spider Woman... GIVE US THE DAMN SYMBIOTE SPIDER MAN LEGO!! You brought it back for that raffle, I know you still have them *huh*

If only they did brought back Taneleer Tivan in What If CMF slot... anyways, I'm happy for those who want Spider-woman.