Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

11 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I mean sure but if you look at it that way then Miles Morales is just a variant of Spider-Man.

I get what you're trying to say, but there's a difference between a different character and a character that's not a different interpretation of a certain character.

Are Lady Loki or Captain Carter new characters? Yes. Are they interpretations of existing characters? Yes.

I was going to say that I'd consider Captain Carter a variant of Peggy, but we havent got her as a minifig yet so... She's still a new character however you look at it.

So what kind of accessories are we expecting. Throg of course, some cap-shields, what else?

1 minute ago, PGBQW said:

She's still a new character however you look at it.

Except she's also coming in a set, which might get released before the CMF series does :tongue:

2 minutes ago, Borex said:

So what kind of accessories are we expecting. Throg of course, some cap-shields, what else?

I think White Vision is the biggest mystery of accessories.

2 minutes ago, doclord said:

Maybe some trans bricks as if he is hovering?

Or just nothing. A cape and that’s it :-D

Edited by Borex

1 minute ago, doclord said:

Obviously a tiny buildable boat for him to sit on and ponder. :classic:

18 minutes ago, BusterNut31 said:

I guess we will have to see if if she wears her army uniform in one set and her Captain Britain suit in the CMF

From the trailers she wears the inner garments for an army uniform. I think it's highly likely we get her uniform in CMF and then full blown Captain Britain in the set.

I gotta say I get why falcon fan is cryptic. Its protection and it keeps falcon fans longevity in the leaking game. 

after months or rather years of cryptic code I get what falcon says, when falcon says it. im falconfan fluent. lol

Also thank you to lego fulcrum for revealing this list.

5 minutes ago, Borex said:

A gun or knife for Bucky, web blast pieces for Spiderman, Thanos Double sword for Gamora, quad-blasters and helmet (possibly) for Star-Panther, Asgardian dagger for Lady Loki or some other weapon. 

58 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Yeah make sense, I would eat my Black Panther minifigure if Lego decided to give us transforming helmet showing the figure's face with translucent part in the two sides.

haha that's an adventure best suited for Drax...:wink:*oh2*

18 minutes ago, Borex said:

10 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

A gun or knife for Bucky, web blast pieces for Spiderman, Thanos Double sword for Gamora, quad-blasters and helmet (possibly) for Star-Panther, Asgardian dagger for Lady Loki or some other weapon. 

Definitely the darkhold for Wanda and power blasts for Monica?

Imagine if we actually get Monica the way she looked at the start of the show and baby Billy & Tommy pieces with Wanda and Monica!

Hoping Cap Carter has the pentagonal classic shield.

Huh - no Zemo or Agatha is honestly really surprising, but the rest of the list seems to make sense and is interesting. I'm sure Zemo will show up in a future set, and I can imagine they didn't include him because of how simple of a figure it would be - just a standard torso and legs plus a purple head - but Agatha is really baffling to not include, especially as we will almost certainly get another Rambeau figure for Captain Marvel 2 or even maybe Secret Wars. Unless something special is done with Spider-man Cap, that's probably going to be a pretty uninteresting figure molds-wise as it'll just be Spider-Man with a shield. Looking forward to Wanda in particular though, and excited to see how these turn out!

I’m very excited to finally hear the roster of our first Marvel CMF series!

I’m going to get my gripes out of the way. First off, I think everybody agrees that the inclusion of Captain Carter is a very bad one. She’s already coming in a relatively inexpensive set ($35) and wastes a slot in an already smaller minifig series. Second, the overabundance of Cap figures, while not necessarily a big problem for me, is another odd decision in my eyes. And lastly, the exclusion of some very desired characters is a bit of a bummer. I would have gladly traded Carter and Monica (since she has a good chance of appearing in a CM2 set) for Zemo and Agatha, as those were two of the figures I wanted the most.

Still, while that all of that sounds very negative and like a lot nitpicking, I’m overall still very excited for this series. The figures we are getting all sound great, even though I’m disappointed about what will seemingly be a Captain Carter repeat, even if they may not have all been my top choices. While I think the abundance of Cap figures is a minor flaw here, I’m honestly cool with it since I currently only have one Captain America/Steve Rogers figure. By the end of this summer, I’ll have at least octupled that collection! (And hopefully one of them have leg printing that can work for Endgame Cap at least.) Spidey Cap in particular is a very pleasant surprise, as I did not think they would be able to include Spidey in this series since it’s Disney+ based. I’m excited that I’ll be getting my first versions of a lot of these iconic characters in here and in the Infinity Saga sets coming out this summer. Right now, Scarlet Witch is the figure I’m looking forward to most in the CMF. Her finale outfit is one of my favorite live-action superhero costumes ever. Hopefully she comes with a Darkhold accessory.

I’m hyped for this series, now let’s bring on the sets!

Edited by The Stud

16 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

Star Panther should have a variant of the helmet with T’challa's hair.  the current hair does not fit the character

Everyone seems to either think he'll reuse Star Lord's helmet recoloured, or he'll have no helmet, but CMFs give out one of pieces all the time. A good comparison is Cyborg, he had a perfect head piece from the sets, but the CMF gave him an exclusive piece to represent his earlier appearances, which has near no chance of reappearing unless they recreate that design.

So it's not at all hard to see them do a one off new piece for the character, can't see too many new molds in the series anyway

I get that they did this before with Mickey and Minnie but wasn't the mini and Mickey in the steam boat willy set have silver printing and the cmf variants did not?

maybe Peggy cap will have arm printing in the cmf and no arm printing in the set (or even leg printing)

9 minutes ago, The Stud said:

I’m very excited to finally hear the roster of our first Marvel CMF series!

I’m going to get my gripes out of the way. First off, I think everybody agrees that the inclusion of Captain Carter is a very bad one. She’s already coming in a relatively inexpensive set ($35) and wastes a slot in an already smaller minifig series. Second, the overabundance of Cap figures, while not necessarily a big problem for me, is another odd decision in my eyes. And lastly, the exclusion of some very desired characters is a bit of a bummer. I would have gladly traded Carter and Monica (since she has a good chance of appearing in a CM2 set) for Zemo and Agatha, as those were two of the figures I wanted the most.

Still, while that all of that sounds very negative and like a lot nitpicking, I’m overall still very excited for this series. The figures we are getting all sound great, even though I’m disappointed about what will seemingly be a Captain Carter repeat, even if they may not have all been my top choices. While I think the abundance of Cap figures is a minor flaw here, I’m honestly cool with it since I currently only have one Captain America/Steve Rogers figure. By the end of this summer, I’ll have at least octupled that collection! (And hopefully one of them have leg printing that can work for Endgame Cap at least.) Spidey Cap in particular is a very pleasant surprise, as I did not think they would be able to include Spidey in this series since it’s Disney+ based. I’m excited that I’ll be getting my first versions of a lot of these iconic characters here (Vision, Sam, Bucky, Loki, Gamora), plus the Infinity Saga sets coming out this summer. Right now, Scarlet Witch is the figure I’m looking forward to most in the CMF. Her finale outfit is one of my favorite live-action superhero costumes ever. Hopefully she comes with a Darkhold accessory.

I’m hyped for this series, now let’s bring on the sets!

Eh, I prefer the comic-styled characters over Disney+ TV show ones. Oh well...

One good thing about all this Cap variants in the CMF, is the possibilities of one of them is good and close enough to get spares for printed legs and arms for the Final Battle Cap

14 minutes ago, StarLord said:

One good thing about all this Cap variants in the CMF, is the possibilities of one of them is good and close enough to get spares for printed legs and arms for the Final Battle Cap

Weeeeell, I wouldn't count on the legs part

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

From the trailers she wears the inner garments for an army uniform. I think it's highly likely we get her uniform in CMF and then full blown Captain Britain in the set. 

While this is probably true, I really wish that we got her Captain Britain uniform in the CMF so we can get some arm printing for the figure.

Side note, I expect the reason we're getting her in the CMF aswell is so that they can use the budget to give us a new hair mould for the figure.

image-from-ios-11-1573553715245.jpg

Given that we're getting a second Peggy in the CMF, perhaps she'll have a costume variant with a different shield iin the show. Similar to Steve's first costume in the movie.

MV5BMTgzNzY2NjY2OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjI4

Bohner mentioned on Instagram that we don't know the exact version of Loki that we're getting. Maybe that means we have a chance for a diggerent variant. The helmet is similar to the Ragnerok finale version so maybe the leak pointed to that. Honestly there are so many Loki's in that trailer that I don't know which one I'd prefer!

Edited by Brick Cucumber

Vaguely decent line up, could’ve been better could’ve been worse, does look to be mostly heroes and not really villains.

However one thing is it doing is making me less excited for “what if”, as it looking more and more like it’ll be mostly hero swaps which’ll be fun don’t get me wrong but I was hoping they could do a few more interesting concepts, for example Black Panther getting abducted by yondu as a kid instead of Peter does sound like as interesting idea but he should not just become a different version of star lord... but that doesn’t really relate to the car itself it’s just that the the list is quite “what if” heavy and it just seeming more and more like that show’ll mostly be these hero swaps.

the zombie cap in the trailer seems to wearing a pretty much intact cap suit so with cmf level detailing he could an excellent source of parts for modding existing cap figures. Though with the lower cmf count I kinda think Zombie cap’s slot could’ve been much better used....

Edited by Agent Kallus

I'll be really bummed if Loki isn't in the "vote loki" outfit given everything else they wear in the trailer seems to just be normal looking clothes or like FBI agent jacket things aside from the costume from Avengers from presumably episode 1. 

The only design I'll be actually upset about if we end up getting it is the D.B. Cooper one from the trailer.

Edited by Childish Goblino

I kinda stopped collecting marvel recently, but the figures are great this year! Definitely picking up a punisher figure from bricklink and getting the spider-captain figure, and I'm probably going to get that shang-chi polybag as well.