Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

3 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Lol. Turns out it Steve Spidey not Peter Cap. :laugh:

Has there been any leak about that? 

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Lol. Turns out it Steve Spidey not Peter Cap. :laugh:

Where you getting this? Seems like the slender build for these Spider-Cap images are Peter. Mind you, these images aren't official or anything.

If that's true, then the possibility of a WW2 Spider-Cap could be really cool.

Just now, Moon_Knight said:

Where you getting this? Seems like the slender build for these Spider-Cap images are Peter. Mind you, these images aren't official or anything.

Boehner posted the list with it labeled as Steve Rogers

2 minutes ago, doclord said:

Has there been any leak about that? 

For promotional images and trailer, nothing. 

2 minutes ago, Moon_Knight said:

Bohner posted it himself, man! Isn't that amazing? Detailed information about upcoming CMF, not just bunch of vague comments and cryptic hints. 

Bohner for president! :grin:

2 minutes ago, YetiZombie said:

Boehner posted the list with it labeled as Steve Rogers

Still don't know if I believe it but I'll be glad to be wrong if that's the case.

This line up is... good and bad at the same time. No Agatha/Zemo is inexcusable, but Gamora as Thanos and Zombie Cap sound amazing. And YES Spectral Vision and Lady Loki!!!

Edited by hvader

Lmao, at this point Bohner could just show a picture of the minifigures with the box and you guys would be like "Yeah but how does that prove he has seen them?"

Throg 🤣🤣🤣

i hope Monica Rambeau comes in a Photon sort of outfit

what a weird line-up. Now i want to see them!

1 minute ago, hvader said:

This line up is... good and bad at the same time. No Agatha/Zemo is inexcusable, but Gamora as Thanos and Zombie Cap sound amazing. And YES Spectral Vision and Lady Loki!!!

No Agatha/Zemo is a bummer but predictable.

Wow definitely looking forward to Spidey Cap. Peggy Cap is a weird choice when she also is in a set. Kinda feels like a wasted slot.

Wonder if they'll give us a Falcon and Winter Soldier set considering how many characters from that show are missing... 

Just now, hvader said:

Wonder if they'll give us a Falcon and Winter Soldier set considering how many characters from that show are missing... 

Nope, we need more mechs and venomised vehicles :tongue:

3 minutes ago, Moon_Knight said:

Wonder if T'challa will get a new mold or if they'll just not do the helmet and go with the Falcon hairpiece.

I don't expect it to be a new one, being practical and thinking about real stuff I can see the old starlord helmet piece returning maybe recolored.

6 minutes ago, Moon_Knight said:

No Agatha/Zemo is a bummer but predictable.

How is it predictable? Zemo was heavily promoted as big bad of Falcon and Winter soldier show in marketing, and Agatha was the villain of WV. Their absence is a huge loss for us as fans. Who know if we'll ever get a chance to see them again?

Edited by benderisgreat

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

I don't expect it to be a new one, being practical and thinking about real stuff I can see the old starlord helmet piece returning maybe recolored.

I could honestly see them leaving the helmet out completely, like they did for the Vol. 2 and Infinity War sets.

Just now, benderisgreat said:

How is it predictable? Zemo was heavily promoted as big bad of Falcon and Winter soldier show in marketing, and Agatha was the villain of WV. Their absence is a huge loss for us as fans. Who know if we'll Everett get a chance to see them again?

Neither of the characters were killed off and with the Thunderbolts coming in the near future it's obvious that they'll return.

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

In a regular set I would have agreed with you, but Lego doesn't spare any expense on molds for Cmf. I mean most of Cmf molds are 1 time use only and we never see them again.

2 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

How is it predictable? Zemo was heavily promoted as big bad of Falcon and Winter soldier show in marketing, and Agatha was the villain of WV. Their absence is a huge loss for us as fans. Who know if we'll Everett get a chance to see them again?

I didn't see their roles as super prominent in the tv series, especially compared to the main characters. I agree, it's a shame, but with only a limited number of 12 CMFs, of course, the main characters are going to get the slot.

Edited by Moon_Knight

Oh wow, I didn't know a few characters would make such a difference!

I'm ABSOLUTELY AMAZED by the fact that we're getting Sam Wilson Captain America, easily my most wanted figure out of those.

Presidential Loki with Throg? Oh god, count me in, same goes for Lady Loki.

Steve Rogers Spider-Man (or Peter Parker Captain America?)?! Either way, we're getting Spidey! Gamora Thanos is also lovely.

From disappointed (no Zemo and Agatha) to pretty hyped (initial list) to best CMF series incoming. What a day!

3 minutes ago, Moon_Knight said:

I could honestly see them leaving the helmet out completely, like they did for the Vol. 2 and Infinity War sets.

That's fine for me tbh. I just want this to happen because of T'Challa's face print, how Ironic we're getting Chadwick's likeness in lego but not with Black Panther, I'm glad he was still able to do this show. 

Rest in Power, our King! :cry_happy:

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

That's fine for me tbh. I just want this to happen because of T'Challa's face print, how Ironic we're getting Chadwick's likeness in lego but not with Black Panther, I'm glad he was still able to do this show. 

Rest in Power, our King! :cry_happy:

I agree. Either way, it's going to be a great minifig!

There's a thing I don't like about it tho - literally ⅓ of those figures are Captain America variants - Sam Wilson, Peggy Carter, Zombie and Spider-Man. 

I think they should've been more creative with those What If...? characters.