Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Spider Captain America, Lady Loki, and Gamora

Edited by Childe_Roland
Also Captain Falcon and Presidential Loki

I really don’t think Monica or White Vision will be in it. White Vision wasn’t a major character and will definitely appear in future properties. Monica would look kind of bland and we will also see her in her super suit in the future too. 

So for those not in the loop:

Wanda 

Monica

White Vision

Cap Falcon

Bucky

President Loki (with Frog Thor accessory)

Lady Loki

Star-Lord T'challa

Zombie Cap

Some Variant of Peggy

Captain America Spider-Man

Gamora Thanos

Edited by doclord

Exciting to hear that we're getting Sam Wilson's final suit! I hope that minifig leaks after the season finale airs though, I've been avoiding his toy leaks like the plague. I had already accepted that we wouldn't be getting John Walker, but no Zemo is just disappointing to say the least. Knowing that we'll be getting two Peggy Carters really adds more salt to the injury :(

Finally, we can fix our Captain America minifigures even the Endgame one, we could get butcher a bunch of Captain Carter and get their legs to fix our Cap problem! :wink:

Hmmmm. So many hair with tiara, crown headpiece mold. Maybe lego would do a removable pin with the piece so that it can integrate with others? I'm thinking Wanda and Lady Loki will have same hairpiece but different colors while Loki is different hair he can share the horn-crown piece to Lady Loki? 

3 minutes ago, Thwip said:

I really don’t think Monica or White Vision will be in it. White Vision wasn’t a major character and will definitely appear in future properties. Monica would look kind of bland and we will also see her in her super suit in the future too. 

They're in it.

2 minutes ago, admiral_typhoon said:

Spiderman captain america...?

Peter as Cap or Steve as Spidey?

Peter as Spidey Cap

And that Gamora, she better have armor mold not just printing so that our tiny Thanos from the Sanctuary Set can use it! :smug:

So many possible goodies and new molds for this CMF, I'm just going to enjoy what we're getting than what we didn't. I'm sad about Zemo but hey, we have waited ages for us to have Mark 1,2,3 Ironman. 

Edited by SpiderJazz

3 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Finally, we can fix our Captain America minifigures even the Endgame one, we could get butcher a bunch of Captain Carter and get their legs to fix our Cap problem! :wink:

She'll have dual molded Dark Blue Dark Brown legs?

1 minute ago, TobyAis said:

I dunno, but looking at the trailer yeah he does. That piece already exist, what's exciting is that not only the piece it could have printing too.

Apparently, Spider-man Captain America is not entirely accurate to what the figure is.|

Could be Peter Parker as Hawkeye.

Edited by doclord

2 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

With the detail they put into CMFs it'd be hard to imagine they wouldn't.

Just now, doclord said:

Apparently, Spider-man Captain America is not entirely accurate to what the figure is.

It's a cosplay picture. But I guess Bohner couldn't find a source image material.

Just now, Moon_Knight said:

With the detail they put into CMFs it'd be hard to imagine they wouldn't.

I know right. Boots printing. Hell yeah. 

THROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG

I TAKE IT ALL BACK, THIS IS THE BEST CMF EVER

well this is a whole craze. Curious to see Cap Spidey.

The worst offenders IMO so far are Cap Carter again and Zombie Cap - it would need some new specialized zombie arms or legs mould to make it up for choosing a boring fig.

5 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

And that Gamora, she better have armor mold not just printing so that our tiny Thanos from the Sanctuary Set can use it! :smug:

My bet is that if they don't do a new armor piece, they'll definitely do a new double blade sword piece.