Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

So you'd rather get nothing at all? :tongue:

That's weird logic on his side, I don't get it. What does one have to do with another?,

Just now, BusterNut31 said:

urgh more female characters! yuck! cooties! I say keep females out of my mcu! Obligatory indeed. 

I think he just meant to include more diversity in this series, unless I'm wrong and he meant what you're saying.

On 4/12/2021 at 12:12 AM, Guyon2002 said:

That doesn't necessarily rule her out though. Remember black/white Mickey and Minnie?

Probably a good time to bring this one back.

10 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

you want a cookie?

Edited by bradreed715

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Alas, we were warned. I hope at least they have useful variations of her of that's the route they want to go.

@Ralph Bohner thank you for the list. Atleast you didn't need to throw a bunch of cryptic messages. Just go on with the list. 

While there's no Agatha and Zemo. I'm happy with the inclusion of Star Lord. A chance to get T'Challa face print. :wub:

Full list:

• Scarlet Witch 
• White Vision 
• Monica Rambeau 
• Falcon 
• Winter Soldier 
• Loki 
• Loki minifigure
• Captain Carter 
• Zombie Captain America 
• Star-Lord (T'Challa) 
• What If...? minifigure 
• What If...? minifigure 

On 3/6/2021 at 4:43 PM, Scarilian said:

I’m sorry but this series is really disappointing. So far we’re only getting two characters we’ve never received before. Also why would they skip out on giving us characters like Woo,Darcy,US Agent,Zemo,Batroc,Karli,Agatha,Ralph,Tommy/Billy,Sharon. Like this series needed to be 16-20 heck maybe even 22 figures! Just disappointing they wasted spots on uninteresting characters.  

9 minutes ago, bradreed715 said:

you want a cooke?

Cookie*

So what version of Falcon are we getting? Regular or cap? Monica is a nice surprise, not Agatha but still great. I think the What if minifigures are getting a lot of slack. Honestly, it bums me out too but maybe once the series is out, we can grow to love whatever we get.

Edited by Leggomyleggo

There's still hope for Sam Wilson Captain America as he's not sure which variant it is :excited:

Captain Carter is a wasted spot, the What If...? set becomes practically worthless now. Great ro get a confirmation of Zombie Cap and T'Challa Star-Lord tho. Can't wait to see who the remaining 3 characters are and what variants will Falcon and Loki get.

Guessing Carter in the CMF will be her in military fatigues, as a way for people to get military clothing for minifigs.

Most likely for the What Ifs is Thor.

Edited by doclord

With What If...? presenting itself as an anthology of sorts, I can understand why it would have more Minifigures (new protagonist every episode). 

1 minute ago, Leggomyleggo said:

Cookie*

So what version of Falcon? Regular or cap? Monica is a nice surprise, not Agatha but still great. I think the What if minifigures are getting a lot of slack. Honestly, it bums me out too but maybe once the series is out, we can grow to love whatever we get.

Either version of Sam is good, if they gave us the regular one, a big chance the finale suit can appear as he will be the Cap moving forward, but if they gave us the Cap version, I'll be highly detailed maybe even include a new set of wings.

1 minute ago, doclord said:

Guessing Carter in the CMF will be her in military fatigues, as a way for people to get military clothing for minifigs.

Most likely for the What Ifs is Thor.

Yeah, love this idea. I hope this one is the route, I mean it's frustrating to have the same suits for both set and CMF slot. Though, it is what it is.

Oof, Peggy feels like a wasted inclusion considering we're already getting her in a set at the same time.  At least the Steamboat Willie Mickey and Minnie had the excuse of needing new molds when Ideas sets could only use pre-existing molds at that time, but that explanation wouldn't really apply here.  A repeat like this wouldn't be too big of an issue if the series had 16-20 minifigures, but in a series of only 12, every slot needs to count.  Now if the CMF figure is in a different outfit from the set version, then it's inclusion would feel more justified.

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Either version of Sam is good, if they gave us the regular one, a big chance the finale suit can appear as he will be the Cap moving forward, but if they gave us the Cap version, I'll be highly detailed maybe even include a new set of wings.

My thought exactly. Also, Wanda got her finale suit in the CMF, that's the only thing giving me hope for a Cap falcon. But yeah, a cap falcon can come later on in a future set. The CMF would be the only chance to get a Red White Falcon, unless a new FATWS set is released. Otherwise, this version would be skipped over by LEGO.

I suppose this has to confirm something here. Either:

1. Cap Britain gets 2 outfits in the her episode and we don't know

or

2. they introduce a new hair mould and had to reuse it in some way.

I can't believe they genuinely did zombie cap. It was the one figure I hoped they'd stay away from. But at least we get Tchalla star lord.

Edited by admiral_typhoon

Sounds pretty disappointing to be honest. Monica is a wasted spot since she'll appear again rather soon in CM2 (which cannot be said for some of the missing characters) and Peggy being included is just a cruel joke :hmpf_bad: