Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Maybe the 5 What if? figs are Marvel's way to push marketing for the show?

Unless it's directly connected to WV/MOM/NWH, I think there won't be as many people watching what if? as there were for WV, TFAWS and Loki, but maybe a marketing/merch push could help that, and it works with Lego since, y'know, you can create any scenario with bricks. Or maybe I'm just reading too deep into this.

1 minute ago, natesroom said:

is there photos or is this just news? I went back a few pages and the only media i could see was the lego trailer for Shang Chi

Just news. Only new photo is Pepper Potts

6 minutes ago, YetiZombie said:

My prediction is exactly this, but Gamora and Ultron instead of Party Thor and Evil Doctor Strange.

Yeah I tried to choose characters which were revealed rather early on, as logically speaking they'd be more likely to appear.

Also with this series being based on Disney+ series, which left them with very few possibilities for Marvel's most popular heroes like Thor or Iron Man, I expect them to choose more known superheroes (like Thor or Strange) over least known ones (like Gamora or Ultron).

3 minutes ago, The Stud said:

Not to be over-negative, but the lack of Zemo is quite disappointing for me. I think he’s been the standout character from the Marvel shows so far. (The memes surrounding him certainly help...)

I have mixed feelings on What If? seemingly taking five slots here. It’s one of the D+ shows I’m looking forward to least (I’m still excited about it, just not as much as the others) and it’s already getting an entire set. On the other hand, though, we’ll be be getting a lot of cool and unique takes on different characters that are highly unlikely to show up elsewhere.

Don’t get me wrong though, I’m still very excited for this series! Who knows: I could end up enjoying Loki and What If? more than Wandavision and FATWS and will be glad that there are more CMFs of those. And like a lot of others have pointed out, some of these characters are likely to appear elsewhere and with the birth of MCU “Legacy” sets, we could always get some of them down the line anyway.

Well, something that’s nice to know is that TFATWS is nowhere near the end of Zemo so he’s bound to show up in a Lego set eventually (hopefully).

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Yeah I tried to choose characters which were revealed rather early on, as logically speaking they'd be more likely to appear.

Also with this series being based on Disney+ series, which left them with very few possibilities for Marvel's most popular heroes like Thor or Iron Man, I expect them to choose more known superheroes (like Thor or Strange) over least known ones (like Gamora or Ultron).

I believe falconfan said in his Discord not to expect Evil Strange, so that's why I left him off. I can see Party Thor happening, but based on the concept art that would be pretty boring IMO

1 minute ago, Moon_Knight said:

Well, something that’s nice to know is that TFATWS is nowhere near the end of Zemo so he’s bound to show up in a Lego set eventually (hopefully).

From what Falcon has said and what seems to be setup in FATWS, Thunderbolts is a very very likely possibility now. I think that's worth the delay in getting Zemo and Walker.

Just now, YetiZombie said:

I believe falconfan said in his Discord not to expect Evil Strange, so that's why I left him off. I can see Party Thor happening, but based on the concept art that would be pretty boring IMO

Party Thor seems to be based on Thor 1, so a HQ Thor 1 armor would be pretty cool to get.

1 minute ago, doclord said:

Party Thor seems to be based on Thor 1, so a HQ Thor 1 armor would be pretty cool to get.

If we get a properly colored Mjolnir, that would 10000% make up for any reservations I have about it

Based on this news, What If better be an amazing series...It does feel somewhat limiting that Lego has now switched to 12 characters per series if we are only getting 2 from TFATWS. Oh well, I guess many of the other characters in the series besides Walker wear clothes that can be somewhat approximated from existing prints.

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

What if a certain character was absent all along? 

Does this mean Ralph Bohner in the CMF?? Please tell me this means Ralph Bohner in the CMF

Or Phil with his powerful moustache

Edited by Quicksilver838

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

Nooooo, don't say that! 

Unless that just means Agatha is in Thunderbolts.

6 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

So no Agatha then. I wonder who the third Wandavision character could be - two Wandas would be kind of overkill since we're getting her from Endgame too and there's only 12 CMF slots overall

1 minute ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

So no Agatha then. I wonder who the third Wandavision character could be - two Wandas would be kind of overkill since we're getting her from Endgame too and there's only 12 CMF slots overall

Likely Monica.

9 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Oh god no... really? Won't they include ANY villain in this series?

Zemo and Walker were a disappointment, but this just ruined my day.

Just now, doclord said:

Likely Monica.

That would be such a stupid choice, especially considering that next year she'll appear in CM 2 - unlike Agatha.

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

That would be such a stupid choice, especially considering that next year she'll appear in CM 2 - unlike Agatha.

Very large chance that Agatha will appear in DS2, and/or maybe Thunderbolts. 

But considering Monica will come out so soon then maybe it's something very weird like Darcy. Or as someone has suggested, a Sitcom Wanda and Vision + Scarlet Witch.

Pepper Potts looks bland, I expected as much tbh.

Also I just bought "Spider-Man's First Chase" set brand new off eBay, I've wanted it ever since I was little and my dream is finally coming true 😭 (although given how much it cost me I may pass on the bugle now 😅)

Maybe we're only getting protagonists in this series, not any of the villains. I hope that doesn't have an impact on our chances to get Infinity Stone Ultron or Thanos Gamora :look:

3 minutes ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

Maybe we're only getting protagonists in this series, not any of the villains. I hope that doesn't have an impact on our chances to get Infinity Stone Ultron or Thanos Gamora :look:

I think there's a chance that Ultron is the protagonist of his episode.

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Even though the list itself hasn't been revealed yet I'll echo what I said earlier: I hope people will focus on what we are getting instead of what we could've gotten. Regardless of the absence of several highly requested characters it's still a great series.

Bumping this from earlier. Have faith people!

Updated predictions list:

1. Scarlet Witch (finale)
2. White Vision
3. Quicksilver (Halloween)
4. Captain America (Sam Wilson)
5. Bucky Barnes
6. Loki (presidential)
7. Lady Loki
8. The Watcher
9. Star-Lord (T'Challa)
10. Party Thor
11. Gamora (Thanos)