Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

1 minute ago, Ralph Bohner said:

I request elaboration.

You are familiar with the thought experiment "the ship of theseus in the field of identity metaphysics"?

7 minutes ago, hvader said:

If LEGO gives me that Ultron, I’ll forgive them for not including Zemo

Yeah I’m not expecting Ultron ever again, so if they give us MCU Ultron with the classic head they will get all my money.

Lego Fulcrum just posted a story asking how excited we are for the CMF with a pic of Marvel Legends Zemo in the background :wacko: what can it all mean

2 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

Lego Fulcrum just posted a story asking how excited we are for the CMF with a pic of Marvel Legends Zemo in the background :wacko: what can it all mean

Don’t read into that 

3 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

a big troll? lol

Lego Pepper Potts has leaked. That is terrible likeness.. The torso is very inaccurate. Almost feels like it was designed for a different character.

2 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Lego Pepper Potts has leaked. That is terrible likeness.. The torso is very inaccurate. Almost feels like it was designed for a different character.

The head is another problem since Endgame but the torso is spot on what're you on about? They could've used leg printing to make a skirt but the black blaser and white shirt is exactly what she's wearing for 80% of the movie..

18 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

The numbers Mason, what do they mean?

19 minutes ago, Ralph Bohner said:

No idea why he would post that honestly...

19 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Don’t read into that 

Looks like Zemo won’t be a part of the CMF.

Too bad Zemo’s not part of the series, but at least there’s a third WV character :laugh: I believe white Vision has been ruled out before, so there’s a very good chance this is Agatha :excited:

1 minute ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Too bad Zemo’s not part of the series, but at least there’s a third WV character :laugh: I believe white Vision has been ruled out before, so there’s a very good chance this is Agatha :excited:

Ah man, white Vision was ruled out? Huge bummer. An extremely detailed normal Vision will definitely suffice. 😁

1 minute ago, Moon_Knight said:

Ah man, white Vision was ruled out? Huge bummer. An extremely detailed normal Vision will definitely suffice. 😁 

He was ruled out and and then subsequently un-ruled-out lol (because the original info was bad). I asked a page back if he was still on the table and no one denied it

Edited by YetiZombie

I was really hoping for Zemo...but hopefully the other figs make up for it. I'll be happy if we get T'Challa star lord.

my current prediction is as follows:

1. Sam (cap falcon suit, not the initial one) with shield
  2. Bucky with knife
  3. Wanda (finale suit) with effect parts/blasts
  4. Vision with ??? (no idea)
  5. Agatha with Darkhold
  6. Vote Loki suit with daggers
  7. Owen Wilson's character with some files or a radio (dimension opener or something like that?)
  8. Star Lord TChalla with the guns
  9. Infinity Stones Ultron with cape and spear (as from the concept art)
  10. The Watcher
  11. Dark Doctor Strange with power blasts
  12. Thanos Armor Gamora with new double sword piece

1 minute ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

As cool as white Vision would be, having two Visions in the same series would be a bit of a waste IMO :tongue: 

I think they refear to only gettign White Vision

39 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Don’t read into that 

39 minutes ago, Ralph Bohner said:

No idea why he would post that honestly...

Dang. Oh well, plenty of good stuff still in there I'm sure.

I don’t know, I really don’t see Owen Wilson’s character being a CMF. He’s not interesting enough, IMO. I think they’ll go with Lady Loki or (similar to Agatha) we’ll get a surprise character on the show that comes in the CMF.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

President Loki or TVA Loki? Who ya got.  

President Loki with the hair/helmet combo!

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

President Loki or TVA Loki? Who ya got. 

Two Lokis might even be likely. Sif, Thor and Heimdall are in the series. We really just don’t know enough to make a call as to who’s going to be the second rep from the series. The first rep is a given.

So yeah, I'll go with my predictions now that we know the exact amount if minfigs per series:

1. Scarlet Witch (finale)
2. White Vision
3. Agatha Harkness
4. Captain America (Sam Wilson)
5. Bucky Barnes
6. Loki (presidential)
7. Lady Loki
8. The Watcher
9. Star-Lord (T'Challa)
10. Party Thor
11. Evil Doctor Strange
12. Zombie Captain America

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

So yeah, I'll go with my predictions now that we know the exact amount if minfigs per series:

1. Scarlet Witch (finale)
2. White Vision
3. Agatha Harkness
4. Captain America (Sam Wilson)
5. Bucky Barnes
6. Loki (presidential)
7. Lady Loki
8. The Watcher
9. Star-Lord (T'Challa)
10. Party Thor
11. Evil Doctor Strange
12. Zombie Captain America 

My prediction is exactly this, but Gamora and Ultron instead of Party Thor and Evil Doctor Strange.

Not to be over-negative, but the lack of Zemo is quite disappointing for me. I think he’s been the standout character from the Marvel shows so far. (The memes surrounding him certainly help...)

I have mixed feelings on What If? seemingly taking five slots here. It’s one of the D+ shows I’m looking forward to least (I’m still excited about it, just not as much as the others) and it’s already getting an entire set. On the other hand, though, we’ll be be getting a lot of cool and unique takes on different characters that are highly unlikely to show up elsewhere.

Don’t get me wrong though, I’m still very excited for this series! Who knows: I could end up enjoying Loki and What If? more than Wandavision and FATWS and will be glad that there are more CMFs of those. And like a lot of others have pointed out, some of these characters are likely to appear elsewhere and with the birth of MCU “Legacy” sets, we could always get some of them down the line anyway.

Edited by The Stud

is there photos or is this just news? I went back a few pages and the only media i could see was the lego trailer for Shang Chi

Edited by natesroom