Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

4 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

I like Pepper, I didn't expect anything different ... MCF: Zemo or Walker?  Problem solved, neither!  5 what if?  interesting, more chances to see Iron Man gladiator

Honestly, I don't think Ironman Gladiator would look good as a minifigure.

Who knows, CMF is usually done during the development of sets or after the development of sets?

We’ve gotta be like, at most, 2 weeks out from an official reveal now right? I’m thinking they’ll reveal the infinity saga wave on Friday and then possibly the Bugle the week after. 

3 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

What If... there is still no Iron Man?

Wasn't that confirmed or only implied?

So no Zemo in Cmf then? This seriously sucks, that was our best chance to get highly detailed Zemo figure and LEGO blew it.

I mean I’m happy that we’ll get more cool concepts from What if? But no Zemo is the worst thing about this Cmf for me.

I gotta say this news is really disappointing, just for one simple reason - only 2 minfigs for TFaTWS. I'm fine with 2 for Loki, 3 for WV and the biggest amount for What If...?, but we seriously needed either Zemo or Walker.

Pepper Potts looks just like I expected, no disappointment here.

4 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

So no Zemo in Cmf then? This seriously sucks, that was our best chance to get highly detailed Zemo figure and LEGO blew it.

I mean I’m happy that we’ll get more cool concepts from What if? But no Zemo is the worst thing about this Cmf for me.

Yeah, I guess we'll have to wait more years for him. But with the show being released and reaching the finale, I can see many customizers will do a figure of him. If you're interested with that. 

10 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

Honestly, I don't think Ironman Gladiator would look good as a minifigure.

Why?  I understand if you are not a fan of the character, and you may be bored by the constant presence of him, but he would have great potential: the armor and weapons we see in the concept art would make the most of the molds and detailed prints characteristic of the cmf!

1 hour ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

He does, but it’s just printed :shrug_oh_well: 

That's terrible tho, why didn't they use a moulded ponytail hairpiece? It would look 10 times better and more accurate.

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

Yeah, I guess we'll have to wait more years for him. But with the show being released and reaching the finale, I can see many customizers will do a figure of him. If you're interested with that. 

Yeah, I have no idea why his mask was in the series (that was so random lol), but that means that they have plans for him.

1 minute ago, Legocentrico said:

Why?  I understand if you are not a fan of the character, and you may be bored by the constant presence of him, but he would have great potential: the armor and weapons we see in the concept art would make the most of the molds and detailed prints characteristic of the cmf!

When have I even said I do not like the character? Like how have I said anything even remotely close to that?

My point is that from the concept art, he seems to be bigger than the regular Ironman armor. And even if they scale it down, I don't think the mix of colours would look very good in a regular minifig. But whatever, mate.

Just now, Legocentrico said:

I believe he means (at least this is how I feel about it) the concept art of Iron Man from What If wouldn't work as a figure, as it's a Sakaar Hulkbuster. It would need it's own set to be portrayed perfectly, it wouldn't look right compacted down into a regular minifigure

1 hour ago, doclord said:

Anyone know a good hairpiece for long-haired Mandarin? I was thinking maybe the one used by those gangsters from The Force Awakens.

That seems like the most accurate choice since his hair is parted to both sides of his head. I was thinking maybe Gandalf's but in black? I've seen purist comic versions use that version and they look good.

21 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

MCF: Zemo or Walker? Problem solved, neither!

:laugh: Its funny and sad at the same time. Hopefully Lego will continue the Infinity Saga sets and include both figs in one set eventually.

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

I believe he means (at least this is how I feel about it) the concept art of Iron Man from What If wouldn't work as a figure, as it's a Sakaar Hulkbuster. It would need it's own set to be portrayed perfectly, it wouldn't look right compacted down into a regular minifigure

Thaaank you

Just now, Ralph Bohner said:

My original hints were founded on a more dubious source.

I am much more confident in this.

That is the most unfortunate news I've heard today.

6 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

So this list is legit then?

Yes. The show distribution at least.

Edited by Guyon2002

8 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

When have I even said I do not like the character? Like how have I said anything even remotely close to that?

My point is that from the concept art, he seems to be bigger than the regular Ironman armor. And even if they scale it down, I don't think the mix of colours would look very good in a regular minifig. But whatever, mate.

I think you misunderstood my comment.  I don't speak english, i use google translator and it's not always easy to make myself understood lol.  I didn't say you don't like it, I just speculated that you might not like it if you don't see the potential of the character.  Anyway, I'm not talking about the hulkbuster we saw recently, along with ultron, gamora etc etc, I'm talking about the concept art leaked earlier, where it appears with a classic size armor with the cannon on the shoulder, a sword and a shield.  That, in my opinion, could be a big minifigure :-)

6 minutes ago, Ralph Bohner said:

My original hints were founded on a more dubious source.

I am much more confident in this.

So white vision is still on the table? :moar:

9 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

I'm not talking about Hulkbuster sakaar, I'm talking about Iron Man gladiator, we saw a concept a while ago.  It wasn't very clear, but it looked very cool.  I believe it is still on google images