Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Just now, hvader said:

I'm ok with the figure. Honestly can't be angry about it

Specially if Obadiah will have new face and torso. It's a well balanced set if that happens.

8 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Pepper minifigure on Mini_legogo's IG story folks. 

I'm a freaking boomer.. where do you see today's story on his Instagram xD

Edited by TobyAis

3 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

I'm a freaking boomer.. where do you see today's story on his Instagram xD

You can see it on his display picture. Upper left part of his profile. 

I think people already took a screenshot so by searching the usual hashtags you will be able to see that too.

16 hours ago, gedren_y said:

Check the screenname. Not irrational, just a serious Spidey fan that cares about proper portrayal of Peter Parker's longstanding love interest.

Thank you😭

Plus if we're using Ultimate Marvel as valid proof for Journalist MJ then Spider-Man should be an immortal god since he was confirmed to be immortal in those comics 

Edited by MCU Spidey 2017

1 minute ago, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

Thank you😭

Plus if we're using Ultimate Marvek as valid proof for Journalist MJ then Spider-Man should be an immortal god since he was confirmed to be immortal in those comics 

Honestly, I think you're overreacting over someone just saying it'd be cool to have MJ in the Bugle.

5 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Pretty much what we expected :shrug_oh_well: At least she gets a new torso, that’s more than can be said for other characters (like poor Happy) :snicker:

The torso and hair piece looks really good. Face looks generic but I can ignore that though I think it would've been better if there was some flesh printing on her legs to represent the fact that she's wearing a business skirt(But LEGO Marvel and its infamous fear of leg prints made that impossible)

Overall the fig isn't terrible since it gets the basics right 

1 minute ago, PGBQW said:

Honestly, I think you're overreacting over someone just saying it'd be cool to have MJ in the Bugle.

Huh no I'm not

If anything i was excited to see her. What I didn't like was the post implying that Mary Jane should be a journalist just cause it's a Daily Bugle set when she could just simply be in the set because she's a Spidey character 

Edited by MCU Spidey 2017

Thanks mate
I like the new torso! I already have the Iron Man 3 Pepper so this one is just a nice variation

What I didn't like was the post implying that Mary Jane should be a journalist just cause it's a Daily Bugle set

If it bothers so much you can just pretend the minifig is a civilian. Like I genuinely can't understand why this is such a big deal.

Big hint from Bohner that Zemo and Walker won't be in the CMF. Lines up with what has been said about a later Thunderbolts project.

Just now, doclord said:

Big hint from Bohner that Zemo and Walker won't be in the CMF. Lines up with what has been said about a later Thunderbolts project.

Not picking up any sides, but Falcon implied Bohner's list for the CMF might not be truly accurate.

Just now, doclord said:

Oh that's disappointing. What if Falcon and Winter Soldier in the CMF has only Bucky and Sam figs cause I can't see anyone else apart from the two who would be cool figs(Maybe Sharon but even she ain't confirmed)

1 minute ago, TobyAis said:

Thanks mate
I like the new torso! I already have the Iron Man 3 Pepper so this one is just a nice variation

I'd like to see how the Iron Man 3 Pepper face would look on the 2021 Pepper Torso

1 minute ago, PGBQW said:

Not picking up any sides, but Falcon implied Bohner's list for the CMF might not be truly accurate.

So Zemo and Walker are up for discussion again?

3 minutes ago, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

I'd like to see how the Iron Man 3 Pepper face would look on the 2021 Pepper Torso

Is it not the same face? I though it was xD

Edit: oh yeah, it's different, I prefer the 2013 one

Edited by TobyAis

What if Falcon and Winter Soldier in the CMF has only Bucky and Sam figs

FF confirmed those 2 will be in the CMF, IIRC

According to Bohner on Instagram looks like this may be the distribution:

Falcon & Winter Solider: 2 minifigures

Loki: 2 minifigures

Wandavison: 3 minifigures

What If: 5 minifigures

Edited by Brick Clicker

4 minutes ago, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

Oh that's disappointing. What if Falcon and Winter Soldier in the CMF has only Bucky and Sam figs cause I can't see anyone else apart from the two who would be cool figs(Maybe Sharon but even she ain't confirmed)

So Zemo and Walker are up for discussion again?

Maybe? I mean, Bohner could be right in that, and wrong in something else. But we seem to be getting a conflict between the leakers.

Just now, Brick Clicker said:

Falcon & Winter Solider: 2

Loki: 2 

Wandavison: 3

What If: 5

Hahahahahahaha not that I'm saying this is true but I called it few pages back. I bet people will be freaking disappointed about this coz What If will have more slots, but again let me tell you. This characters isn't on the main MCU timeline so I think they gave an all out effort from this show rather than those who characters that might still show up in the future.

Just now, Brick Clicker said:

Falcon & Winter Solider: 2

Loki: 2 

Wandavison: 3

What If: 5

Ooof. I thought what if would have the fewest, given that it gets a set. If I had to guess, assuming this list is true, which it may not be, I would say:

Falcon

Winter Soldier 

Loki

Owen Wilson/Mobius

Wanda (Scarlet Witch)

Vision (White?)

Agatha

Star Lord T’Challa

Gamora

Party Thor

Zombie Cap

maybe one mystery one that we haven’t seen?

Even though the list itself hasn't been revealed yet I'll echo what I said earlier: I hope people will focus on what we are getting instead of what we could've gotten. Regardless of the absence of several highly requested characters it's still a great series.

2 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

Falcon & Winter Solider: 2 minifigures

Loki: 2 minifigures

Wandavison: 3 minifigures

What If: 5 minifigures

Well then, estimated guesses;

Falcon & Winter Soldier (obvs)

Loki & Lady Loki/Enchantress/whoever the hell the villain is meant to be

Scarlet Witch, Vision and Agatha

Uatu, Star Panther, Ultron, Gamora and Zombie Cap

I mean. I'm sure the minifigs we'll get will be cool and that, but I don't think I'm interested in any of the characters. Maybe Loki and SW.

I'm also really curious on which Loki we'll get. The presidential one or maybe the inspector suit he wears in the trailer?

Edited by PGBQW

Makes a lot of sense to me that What If gets the most figures because those characters are the most colorful, AND the least likely to appear again.

Zemo and Walker have Thunderbolts. Monica has Captain Marvel 2.

Maybe I'm starting to lose my remaining sanity, but you know what, I'm starting to come to like the MK3 fig.

7 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Ultron

Please.

Edited by PGBQW

I like Pepper, I didn't expect anything different ... MCF: Zemo or Walker?  Problem solved, neither!  5 what if?  interesting, more chances to see Iron Man gladiator